• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Muani Art

Years
Why take your anger out on the cute kitty... why???
What did he do to you?
BTW my favorite is the television one since it is the least violent :P

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
A lot of people say that, "You need more attention!". I guess it's true, haha.

Thanks for the critique, I'll be sure to take your word for it!

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Sorry for double-post!

Will draw more animals in the future.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks for the tips, friends!

Alexial

All of these are really fantastic, Muani.

I especially love what you've been doing with the black and white pieces. Those landscapes are so, so well done and the cats in there are even better. I get the feeling that the cats are almost superimposed into the drawing.. like a sticker or something. :p I like that look a lot, actually.

I'm curious about your latest piece.. is that supposed to be broken, cracked ground the cat is stretching on? Or is it like.. a shattered mirror. Cause it looks like it could easily be both.

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
doodoododooo i forget about this forum sometimes im so sorry friends

kitty
Spoiler:

my characters Pahalia and Marcosias
Spoiler:

Attack on Kitten, for my older sister.
Spoiler:

*cha-cha slides away*

Last edited:

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
sorry for double-posting, but it's been a week..!

here's a reference for my mascot character
Spoiler:

warning! gore

Spoiler:

here's a new version of my little MP Eva icon. i know the old one looked nicer but i wanted to try pixel-art.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

I am in love with the above. The solid background and overall coloring style adds a lot to the image and is almost reminiscent of older comics books I've read as a kid. Your animals lovely! :) The design of your mascot in the newest update is pretty cool. Creepy to have a hand for a tail, but not at all in a bad way. Great job!

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
thanks!

heres some things that are not cats.

Spoiler:

including a banana.. as requested by a friend

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
i forget about this website a lot i cant believe

updated first post

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Wow, your artwork is very very good. I like your fixation on felines haha. The sprite work is pretty admirable too!

The touch of surrealism is neat too, I'm a fan. Gonna keep an eye on this, keep up the nice work!

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
thank you! ill be sure to post something new soon, if i feel motivated at all this weekend.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Your style looks incredibly familiar; have you posted art on other forums? I think I might recognize you from somewhere else.

I am particularly impressed with the instructions you drew up for paws, especially the set of instructions on the far righthand side. Some people (including myself, admittedly) get lazy with that sort of thing, but you certainly have not.
As a whole, this was definitely an enjoyable gallery to browse through. You've made me want to begin learning how to draw felines again haha.

Edit:
I just now seen that decapitated feline. It is amazing. I clicked before reading the warning, so it surprised me, but in a good way. {:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Very nice style, very clean and illustrated. In this piece, I'm curious as to why the shadows are so strong on the bottom? I actually reckon that it should be a lot more subtle, the drawings themselves are rather great and would look awesome in some scenery or scenario. Again, lovely style, just watch out for noise that might negatively affect such clean and well-done designs.

Back