• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amber Orange/Fern green

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
Years
amber_orange_logo_by_voultronix-da972js.jpg

Pokemon Amber Orange/Fern green!
You have defeated all the other regions. but the reality is over population has lead to a migration. Scientists have created a portal to a mix of time periods. A whole new region to explore filled with... Dinosaurs and reptiles from their golden age. But the portal is broken on the other side , it is up to you and your siblings to collect all the portal pieces from the gym leaders to connect the two worlds together. Team Clade is breaking the evolutionary code to bring mega evolution. Will you stop them from breaking mother natures intention? Enjoy the lush archipelago which has 3 islands filled with Cretaceous,Triassic and Jurassic dinosaurs and reptiles be sure to fill your pokedex in the region of Dorino

Features:
+200 Fakemon/Pokemon
+Mega Evolutions
+over 20 towns and cities
+ Albino Pokemon
albino_fakemon_by_voultronix-da970xs.png

pokemon_amber_orange_map___no_key__by_voultronix-da973yl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Genegerbread

Pokemon Argent Tear Storywriter
Years
This is very awesome! I love the concept of it, and I also like the layout! I'm excited to see where this goes.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
awesome Idea, which gave me another Idea (inspiration)
Spoiler:

I don't know if my idea from your idea will go by me or by you to developing, but it doesn't matter though, because you're game sounds so awesome! Really because its something new, I've never seen a Pokemon game based on dinosaurs, its cool the idea and the map region looks awesome! great work!

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
Years
awesome Idea, which gave me another Idea (inspiration)
Spoiler:

I don't know if my idea from your idea will go by me or by you to developing, but it doesn't matter though, because you're game sounds so awesome! Really because its something new, I've never seen a Pokemon game based on dinosaurs, its cool the idea and the map region looks awesome! great work!

Thanks it would be worth getting a cease and assist letter if game freak used our albino idea but Im kinda hoping that our fan game has it first! But yeah lots of people like fossil pokemon so why not give them a game with it

Back