• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
It's sort of rare for people to have twins nowadays, let alone both of them being gay.

R- Really? Seriousally? I know like... 4 sets of twins? (E&A, K&H, J&A, K&K).... So does this make me lucky or something?

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
Crushing on straight guys? emm well.. Most of 'em I ended up "experimenting" with because they were having homosexual thoughts. So I guess I'm kinda lucky?
My only bad crush was on my best friend, Eoin and his twin. They're both gay (no twincest ladies...) and Aiden his twin liked me, even though I had no intrest. Eoin liked my friend Adam (Who I'm now dating, funny eh?) and Adam liked Aiden. LOVE SQUARE BISH!

Spoiler:
I'm... O.o Confused.

Anyway,
WOW. That is amazing... Twin gays :)
That is like super super super hot. xD

And thanks guys :P I'll hopefully get over that weird crush -_-'

EDIT: Forgot this But that is awesome. Homophobes getting into trouble. Love this =)

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
We voted on a few LGBT bills this week. Both of these bills failed.

HR 144
Introduced by Rep. Rossi (D - LGBT Students, 2nd District)
Passed the House with 51 Yes and 50 Nays
Got majority support in the Senate but was killed by a filibuster of all Republicans except me and Sen. Woudham (R - Comestology), and 2 Democrats, Sen. Afzal (D - Muslim Student Association) and Sen. Brown (D - Black Student Union).
It would have formally recognized that there is no reasonable evidence that people choose to be LGBT.
Those who didn't vote for cloture and/or opposed the motion stated that while they don't have anything against LGBT people, they can't say that the evidence to support the birth theory is a "general consensus within the scientific community". That statement was made by Senate Majority Leader Roberts (R - Christian Club).

SB 59
Introduced by Sen. Macias (R - Gay / Straight Alliance, which is me)
Passed the Senate by a party-line vote of 13 Yeas, and 12 Nays. (GOP Majority)
Failed to pass the House by a party-line vote of 49 Yeas, and 52 Nays. (Dem Majority)
It would have recognized the important contribution of Republican politicians and organizations like the Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud have made to LGBT equality. It is notable that the 2 House reps for LGBT students, both of whom are Democrats, voted against the bill.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Crushes on people?
What's it like for an asexual to have a crush?

Sorry, but, honestly, I'm unsure of how asexuality functions as a whole- I haven't had that much experience with it.
It's perfectly normal, asexuality just interprets you as not feeling sexually attracted towards any person. In any case, the only crushes I've had are just people I tend to think look cute or just really like, weather they're boys and girls, though I guess in some opinions, those aren't really crushes. But chya, I don't think I'll be asexual all my life.

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years

It's perfectly normal, asexuality just interprets you as not feeling sexually attracted towards any person. In any case, the only crushes I've had are just people I tend to think look cute or just really like, weather they're boys and girls, though I guess in some opinions, those aren't really crushes. But chya, I don't think I'll be asexual all my life.
Don't worry. Sexuality is way too complicated.

It's not that easy to understand :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh, so they physically based students and had drugs? That's worthy of punishment. I just don't like when people are punished for having opinions.

That's incredibly noble, and I'm sure everybody will agree with you on that point (normally I would too), but I'm just going to take this opportunity to be completely subjective.

I do. Homophobes have opinions that are incredibly harmful to people and these opinions are still making it so that we are punished every single day. I know I shouldn't and I know that it's hypocritical and that an-eye-for-an-eye philosophies are wrong, and above all I know it's not healthy, but I want them to be punished. With the full force of whatever has the power to punish them. It gives me great satisfaction when they are, even if they're not forceful with their homophobia.

Sorry, I just had a feeling and had to let that out. I love that this thread is a safe space where we can talk based on what we think and feel without having to qualify what we say :)

Last edited:
Years
That's incredibly noble, and I'm sure everybody will agree with you on that point (normally I would too), but I'm just going to take this opportunity to be completely subjective.

I do. Homophobes have opinions that are incredibly harmful to people and these opinions are still making it so that we are punished every single day. I know I shouldn't and I know that it's hypocritical and that an-eye-for-an-eye philosophies are wrong, and above all I know it's not healthy, but I want them to be punished. With the full force of whatever has the power to punish them. It gives me great satisfaction when they are, even if they're not forceful with their homophobia.

Sorry, I just had a feeling and had to let that out. I love that this thread is a safe space where we can talk based on what we think and feel without having to qualify what we say :)
It's actually quite justifiable if you're talking about kids up to high school, and probably including high school. You have to be a little stricter than you would with grown adults who (should) be able to understand that everyone has opinions and some choose to show them in bigoted ways. Schools need to be safe so you gotta err on the side of protecting students from harm/bashing/bullying/etc.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I have been so lazy to even look around here but I'd totally love to join this Alliance. :3

Years
It's great to have more allies. :D

So I have a question to maybe get some more discussion going. How does everyone feel about 'the gay community' and things like 'gay culture' and what kinds of experiences have you had with them?

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 20, 2011
It's great to have more allies. :D

So I have a question to maybe get some more discussion going. How does everyone feel about 'the gay community' and things like 'gay culture' and what kinds of experiences have you had with them?

I think the gay community is fabulous! I hate when homophobes say "why do gays need a community or had pride parades? straight people don't have parades.." Ignorant people... I go to pride every year and it's the most fun I ever! There's amazing music, hot guys, and ALCOHOL. What's better than that?

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
"why do gays need a community or had pride parades? straight people don't have parades.."
The reason for this is because "straight people" don't need to tell people about their sexuality, It's just assumed because of society.

I've had quite the experience, as I am part of BeLongTo Dublin, And I'm hopefully going to the pride parade next week. So yeah, anyway.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
I was wondering something.

How do you deal with crushes on straight people?
Like everyone else has said, I say: just let it run its course. Your body will be attracted to people that won't reciprocate the feelings, and there will be times when you have to simply deny that attraction... so it's a perfectly good time to get started.

It's just the major suckage when you're ~not sure~ and only figure out ~for sure~ after you've gotten too far interested. :(
Twins.... who are BOTH gay? I don't even... how could two parents possibly get so lucky! Plus that's hot as hell, my brain just broke too. But no, no twincest, that would be gross.
It's actually pretty common, if one twin identifies as gay, then the other one is extremely likely to at least have ~tendencies~. More on the gay side of the scale.

And I would totally disagree. I'd die to see twins making out. Nothing more, but making out = mmmm
How does everyone feel about 'the gay community' and things like 'gay culture' and what kinds of experiences have you had with them?
I much prefer the online community in places like this over real life.

My experience IRL has been a rather let down. A lot of... what's a good PC-level word... sexually experienced people. I was kinda into this really cute guy at work until I found out that he's of that variety, and ~gets around~ quite a bit. A rather big turn-off for me.

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
I haven't been a part of the gay community as such. :/
I've been a part of online LGBT related communities, though. :)
Meh, I would like to go to a pride parade someday :D

Those questions made me think,
How important is being queer for you, what do people primarily identify you as? And do you like that?

By the second question I'm asking whether being queer is your primary identity or something else?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018

Internally, I wish I can give them a taste of the pink pistol, as well. Realistically, I believe that equality and freedom of expression is a double-edged sword. If the LGBT community wants to be able to have the right to express themselves openly, then those who disagree with the LGBT lifestyle should be able to, as well.

Years
Those questions made me think,
How important is being queer for you, what do people primarily identify you as? And do you like that?

By the second question I'm asking whether being queer is your primary identity or something else?
For me it's not very important. Or rather, I'd wish it wasn't that important. A lot of the time I do wish I'd been born differently, or developed differently, or just been more 'normal'. I don't like to be identified as queer because for me that just brings out all the differences I have and I'd really rather not have to deal with all that some of the time. I don't mean to say that I think it's bad to be queer, just that I'd prefer to be identified as a person before anything else, and then to be known for my personality and all of the things that are more 'me' than my body.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Quick poll: Would you like to see what it's like to be the opposite orientation by taking on that role for a week? Say hypothetically you changed for a week.

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
For me it's not very important. Or rather, I'd wish it wasn't that important. A lot of the time I do wish I'd been born differently, or developed differently, or just been more 'normal'. I don't like to be identified as queer because for me that just brings out all the differences I have and I'd really rather not have to deal with all that some of the time. I don't mean to say that I think it's bad to be queer, just that I'd prefer to be identified as a person before anything else, and then to be known for my personality and all of the things that are more 'me' than my body.

And that just doesn't happen, no?

Quick poll: Would you like to see what it's like to be the opposite orientation by taking on that role for a week? Say hypothetically you changed for a week.

I wish I could answer that. Being bi leaves me nowhere in that sense. Haha :D
Oh wait. Asexuality. I don't think I'd like that a lot.
I need something to lust for :P

Back