• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to favorite Disney songs, one of my favorites is Arabian Nights from Aladdin. What is great about it is that plays during the opening of the movie and the song increases in tempo when the palace is shown.

Course another Disney song that is one of my favorites is Pink Elephants on Parade from Dumbo. That song occurred during the part where both Dumbo and Timothy got drunk on champagne. So pretty much the scenes that were shown during that song were later known as a Disney Acid Sequence.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Favorite Disney song, you say? Oh geez, there's a lot to choose from.

Well, I guess to start off, it would have to be my most favorite song. Hakuna Matata. I've been living by that more and more everyday... Well maybe not every day, but majority of the time I go by that.
Also the song He Lives in You from the Lion King really got to me.
From a most recent movie, Let It Go from Frozen is one of my favs and it's been stuck in mah head fer eva!! (Yes I meant to misspell those words, so don't hate on my for it (: )

Edit: Made a top 10 below. Its in no particular order, since I love them all! :D

1: Hakuna Matata ~ Lion King
2: He Lives In You ~ Lion King
3: Two Worlds, One Family ~ Tarzan
4: Let It Go ~ Frozen
5: Bear Necessities ~ The Jungle Book
6: Friend Like Me ~ Aladdin
7: Colors of the Wind ~ Pocahontas
8: You Got A Friend In Me ~ Toy Story
9: We Belong Together ~ Toy Stoy3
10: Be Our Guest ~ Beauty and the Beast

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If you have too many favorites, you can list a top 5 or top 10 list if you like! I don't mind that at all. xD It's understandable that you have more than one!~

Anyways, I'll do a top 5 favorites, #1 being my favorite of all time.

1. I'll Make a Man Out Of You - from Mulan
2. Let It Go - from Frozen
3. I Just Can't Wait To Be King - from The Lion King
4. You Got A Friend In Me - from Toy Story
5. Someday My Prince Will Come - from Snow White

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll make a man out of you - Mulan
Let it go - Frozen
Arabian Night - Aladdin
I just can't wait to be king - Lion King
Hakuna Matata - Lion King
Two worlds one family - Tarzan
Bear necessity - Jungle Book
Hellfire - Hunchback of Notre-Dame
Color of the wind - Pocahontas
You'll be in my heart - Tarzan
You've got a friend in me - Toy Story
A whole new world - Aladdin

Because of this topic, I went to listen to old Disney songs. Omg, the nostalgia. Someone put the onions away :(

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well im going to make a full Top10 list as well, hope thats ok :D

1. I'll make a Man out of you - Mulan
2. This Land - The Lion King
3. Son of Man - Tarzan
4. A whole new World - Aladdin
5. You've got a friend in me - Toy Story
6. Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast
7. Under the Sea - Arielle
8. Can you feel the Love tonight - The Lion King
9. Hakuna Matata - The Lion King
10. You'll be in my Heart - Tarzan

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
1: Hakuna Matata ~ Lion King
2: He Lives In You ~ Lion King
3: Two World, One Family ~ Tarzan
4: Let It Go ~ Frozen
5: Bear Necessities ~ The Jungle Book
6: Friend Like Me ~ Aladdin
7: Colors of the Wind ~ Pocahontas
8: You Got A Friend In Me ~ Toy Story
9: We Belong Together ~ Toy Stoy 3
10: Be Our Guest ~ Beauty and the Beast

My list is exactly the same as this one, haha. Aside from these, I also like Part of Your World and Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid. d:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I like those songs too. Especially under the sea. I used to always sing that...

I thought of a quote from Mufasa from the lion king yesterday, but was busy. This isn't it but it's one I love.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh! That was from the beginning of the movie! I remember that scene so well. rip mufasa :(

Used to sing "Colors Of The Wind" at a talent show when I younger. Got 2nd place. B) Might do it again if there's a singing contest coming soon. :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
May i suggest a new topic since everyone got kind of quiet? :P

In your opinion, what Disney Couple is the cutest??

For me, Tarzan and Jane. I just find their love to be so sweet and interesting, 2 characters from completely different worlds, but somehow they connect and understand each other.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Thanks Zoro!~

In your opinion, what Disney Couple is the cutest??

Hard question! I'd have to go with Ariel and Eric. They're both adorable! I love how Ariel saved Eric from the roaring waters and she had to sacrifice her sea life just to be with him.

Ariel-and-Eric-ariel-and-eric-24491663-236-270.jpg

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Cinderella and Prince Charming takes the cake for me. Personally, I think their story is just marvelous. x) Second would be Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Now that you guys have mentioned it, there is a LOT of cute Disney couples out there :D
And Ariel did make a very big sacrifice indeed, totally forgot about that

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Rapunzel and Eugene/Flynn Rider also count as another cute couple for me. Watching the movie Tangled, it feels a little different than the usual "true love's first kiss" and stuff. They both fell in love while they were on their adventure to see "the lights", and for Rapunzel, exploring the real world for the first time.

Years
Username: Vanille Sky
Favorite Disney Characters: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider
Additional Information: To be honest, I never watched any of the classic Disney movies during my childhood so it often boggled people when they ask me whether I've watched the older ones and I say I haven't XD But I have taken a liking to the more recent releases, and I've always loved the stories that drive them.

Like Minerva, I'd have to say Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are quite possibly the cutest couple I've seen in the Disney movies. They're both my favourite characters, and Tangled is coincidentally my favourite movie, which I've watched multiple times; sometimes when I'm bored I'll re-watch it again. That aside, their relationship started off slightly rocky, thinking they would merely be acquaintances, but they eventually grew on each other blossoming further into love and it was a joy to watch.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Let's kick-off a new topic here, shall we? :] What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Why do you like them? If you were to change anything about these guys, what would they be?

Years
Username: White Mage
Favorite Disney Characters: Maleficent, Scar, Hercules, Jack Sparrow,
Additional Information: Like many people, I grew up with the Disney Renaissance films. I watched Tarzan, Hercules, Mulan, and the Lion King sooooo many times when I was little. My love for Disney hasn't diminished at all since then.

What are some of your favorite Disney villains?
I LOVE Disney Villains. Scar and Maleficent are definitely my favorites.
Scar mainly because 1. Jeremy Irons is a perfect voice actor for him 2. Scar is really smart for a villain.
And Maleficent because of her character design and dragon transformation. And Kingdom Hearts.

I don't think I would change anything about them. They're pretty cool the way they are.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: RainbowShy
Favorite Disney Characters: Princess Tiana, Dumbo and Stitch
Additional Information: I've been a fan of Disney since I was a kid. I grew up with Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck and more. I'm a HUGE fan of old school Disney, but I do like some of the new stuff. :3 Right now, my current obsession is The Pirate Fairy... which I really want to get. ;w;

What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent. Mainly because she looks so awesome as a villain. I really like her style and the darkness she has. I also loved her in the Kingdom Keepers series! I also loved her in Kingdom Hearts as well.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
As for me, I'd say Captain Barbossa. Deep in heart, he might not be that villainous, but I still like him. xD;; Also, Yzma from The Emperor's New School--who could ever forget her? She's got many plots to destroy Kuzco, but always wind up failing; if you ask me, that's pretty entertaining to watch.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to favorite Disney villains, one of my favorites is Blackbeard. Think about it, turning his officers into zombies, check. Using a magical sword to control his ship, check. Shrinking the Black Pearl and putting it in a bottle, check. Another favorite Disney villain of mine is Emperor Zurg. He is the sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance and is Buzz Lightyear's archenemy. One of his main goals is to conquer the universe, which is a pretty big job, but Buzz Lightyear always foils the plans.

Back