• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PROJECT BLACK/WHITE IN GBA FORMAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
91476722.png

I love these so much, but if I had to pick one as my favorite, it would have to be the Rustic one. The non outline one is good too but it is very hard to make a sprite without an outline and it seems like you messed up on the bottom of this one.

:t354:TG

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Okay people
thanks for all coments,
but i don't like much of the palletes
and re-revised:
44674718.png

What do you think ??

I make all in the two styles.

Years
Wesley bro your tiles are awesome
You've improved a lot!
About the question, I like the advance version!
Is unique ;)
I want to see more tiles man ;)
Good luck!

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
can you make a black and white version for GBA? well, it does not matter to have all the TMs/HMs or Pokemon of B&W, I just want to play the story line..

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Eu sei que tu nao fez disso um hack, mas ia ser genial se conseguisse. Ia virar um legítimo Deus por aqui haha!

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
This is an amazing idea! And the graphics look official. If this is eventually made as a game I'll definitely play it.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2012
These tiles are awesome, They look just like black and white. Im not too well versed in tiles and tile hacking but do you know if it would be possable to use this tile in a fire red hack, And also if it is possable I also wanna know if i could have your permission to use them.

I also went to your divent art to look at your fakes, and im really jelous. Ive been spriting for about 3 years on and off any yours are better than mine ever has been. Keep up the good work and i would like to stay in contact.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
wow this looks great.however eventhough it is challenging do not give up

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
is it your planning to make a Pokemon B/W for GBA Roms?
It's awesome if you make it ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back