• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
What's this? This is a 64x64 Sprite Resource for Rom Hacks... :/

I made Grey Kyurem Overide White version 64x64

greykyuremoveride.png

Grey Kyurem is mostly Fusion of White and Black Kyurems.

Credit go to Kyle_649 for the original sprites. I just modified them to make Grey Kyurem.

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I made Grey Kyurem Overide White version 64x64

greykyuremoveride.png

Grey Kyurem is mostly Fusion of White and Black Kyurems.

Credit go to Kyle_649 for the original sprites. I just modified them to make Grey Kyurem.

Sorry, I don't really need that. It's not an Original Sprite.

Anyways, I might be redoing some sprites to change their front sprites some will be from DPPt, HGSS, and some from their DW sprites. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Anyone can use the Grey Kyurem if they want to do a Fusion of both Black and White in their hack.

Years
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95
Damn, I thought that was Black Kyurem. I need the Kyurem forms for my Ruby hack.

Hey LCCoolJ95, i found this B kyurem and W kyurem. Credits goes to the one who made it...

B kyurem
2lcuy52.png
[/IMG]

W kyurem
2dunme.png
[/IMG]

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey LCCoolJ95, i found this B kyurem and W kyurem. Credits goes to the one who made it...

B kyurem
2lcuy52.png

W kyurem
2dunme.png
This is clearly Kyle_649's Black/White Kyurem spites. if you are to use them, you must give credit to the creator himself.

Also, this is clearly a sprite resource & you may contribute your OWN work & the founder of this project will have to approve of it before he uses it. Please post your own work & refrain from spamming in the near future~

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Hey, is there by any chance that all the Pokemon from the New Unova Dex from Black 2/White 2 going to be finished, and all the legendaries? I'm working on a Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Demake that incorporates all the Unova Pokemon, and all the legendaries, from Articuno to Genesect. This has been a big help for me. Almost all of the sprites are used from this thread. I will credit anyone who does them. I would, but I'm not that good at spriting. Cheers ;)

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Alright, this thread NEEDS to be revived. So, I've made a RAR file of the following sprites:

Altaria, Banette, Bronzong, Carnivine, Conkeldurr, Crawdaunt, Cresselia, Deoxys (All Forms), Dewgong, Electivire, Garbodor, Giratina (Origin), Gliscor, Golbat, Heatran, Landorus, Lickilicky, Lilligant, Magmortar, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Mantine, Mantyke, Meloetta (Both forms, fixed), Metagross, Pelipper, Pinsir, Probopass, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Rotom (All Forms), Seviper, Sigilyph (Might update it), Slaking, Stunfisk, Swanna, Tangrowth, Thundurus, Tornadus, Toxicroak, Trubbish (The link to the one above does not work), Vigoroth, Walrein, Weavile, Weezing, Yanma, and Yanmega

I hope this post helps motivate people to start doing these sprites again. Cheers ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Alright, this thread NEEDS to be revived. So, I've made a RAR file of the following sprites:

Altaria, Banette, Bronzong, Carnivine, Conkeldurr, Crawdaunt, Cresselia, Deoxys (All Forms), Dewgong, Electivire, Garbodor, Giratina (Origin), Gliscor, Golbat, Heatran, Landorus, Lickilicky, Lilligant, Magmortar, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Mantine, Mantyke, Meloetta (Both forms, fixed), Metagross, Pelipper, Pinsir, Probopass, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Rotom (All Forms), Seviper, Sigilyph (Might update it), Slaking, Stunfisk, Swanna, Tangrowth, Thundurus, Tornadus, Toxicroak, Trubbish (The link to the one above does not work), Vigoroth, Walrein, Weavile, Weezing, Yanma, and Yanmega

I hope this post helps motivate people to start doing these sprites again. Cheers ;)

Goddamn good!!! Now, if only someone did the Therians...I attempted them, but they kinda suck.

Last edited:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
I could try to make them, but idk what the difference is between therian and incarnate.

EDIT: Moltres and Zapdos are made

EDIT 2: Yeah, those sprites are HUGE, bigger than the sprites I did above. Sorry...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back