• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DON'T TICKLE ME!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm real ticklish - my feet, stomach, ribs and armpits are my weak points, and they've been tested to the brink. It's a fun experience but at the same time it's really not lol.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I am very ticklish. Some of my most vulnerable spots are my soles, my neck, and my sides. Good thing that I love being tickled silly, though. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I can be pretty ticklish, the fact that I end up kicking in the air while being tickled kind of proves that lol.

Melody

Banned
Years
I'm very ticklish in pretty much about any place you'd expect me to be. Armpits are sadly my weakest point next to my legs. u.u

My sides are also very ticklish as well.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I didn't realise how ticklish my feet were until I was getting a foot massage in Morocco a month ago. As soon as the masseuse touched my foot I nearly kicked her in the face and couldn't stop giggling! It was ridiculously embarrassing, to say the least, and a bit of a surprise. My sides, on the other hand, I've always been slightly ticklish about. Not to the same extreme as my feet, but it's a definite weak spot of mine, that's for sure.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I AM VERY, VERY TICKLISH. I can't stand being tickled. If anyone else besides my brother tickles me, I'll laugh and squirm and try to get back at him/her with more tickles. If it's my brother, why, he'll end up with a broken rib or two (nahhhh just kidding lolol). But yeah. I tend to strike out in defence if I get tickled, so be warned, my fellow PCians. Muahahaha....

Back