• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Notice to all PokéCommunity Supporters

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Do not post in here. Your opinions are irrelevant as you are not staff and you have your own VIP forum. Use it. When I figure out how to, I will soon be removing your accidental posting permissions.

Thank you for your understanding.

moments.

quixotic
Years

But you sing this song which I drew heavy inspiration from to be a stronger person, which lead me to post here...

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
You fail at being an admin dude. Just saying.

And you failed at being a moderator. Which is why you're gone. Leave.

Besides, I am a great admin. Just because you can't accept the changes I'm making to better this forum does not mean otherwise.

moments.

quixotic
Years
You never said 'and never return', which means Went can close the tab, open a new one and be following your instructions precisely. *highfive*

Years
Down with Tyranny. Freedom for everyone.

tumblr_lzzff0z3xc1rnxefno1_500.jpg

RON PAUL 2012!

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Can't you read? I said I didn't want any supporters posting in there. Don't make things worse for you.

moments.

quixotic
Years
If I couldn't read, I wouldn't be able to write coherent posts, Lerroux. So the real question is, can you read?

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Well, your posts are clearly NOT coherent with the first message of this thread, where I clearly stated that I didn't want any non-staff members posting around here. So please do show your reading abilities and stop posting.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Apparently those with over 5000 posts can also post here. I'd also like to say for those people not to post here either, or there will be consequences. I'm trying to sort this out as quick as I can.

moments.

quixotic
Years
I love how such a powerful individual. Somebody with all the power available to a person at PC, you can't even stop us posting and are giving out empty threats and essentially begging us to stop posting.

To you, I say, NOOOOOOO!

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I warned you. Don't try to fight me like that, it doesn't work.

Back