• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Despite Emboar's unexpected evolution I say I love him cuz hes adorable, his unique hinted fighting style, and his dex description says he cares deeply for his freinds/allies. :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Meh, I guess all the fifth gen starters got the taboo evolutions. Even tho I geuess alot people say it coming, I didnt imagine snivy turning into a giant serpent....with no feet.
gotta agree
i was shocked when i found out that snivy evolution is Serperior they look so different xD

Name: Checkers (for short)
Starter Pokémon: Boomer the Typhlosion + Charry the Charmander
Why would you like to join the club?: I love starters!! Yay! Also, my dad once had a car with a Typhlosion painted on the side. It was awesome!
welcome to the club , CAU!!!
a car with a Typhlosion painted on it?! i must be amazing xD XD

Despite Emboar's unexpected evolution I say I love him cuz hes adorable, his unique hinted fighting style, and his dex description says he cares deeply for his freinds/allies. :)
i didn't knew that :0

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
gotta agree
i was shocked when i found out that snivy evolution is Serperior they look so different xD

welcome to the club , CAU!!!
a car with a Typhlosion painted on it?! i must be amazing xD XD

Everything for the Unova starters = weird, weird as heck. Can't get around that when you have no idea that that was it, huh?

I want a Turtwig car, which does exist, instead.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
That would be AWESOME! Sadly my dad sold the Typhlosion car. :( Oh wells! Thank you for excepting me!

picture.php

That's your Turtwig/Naetle/Naetoru car. :3

I think I'll... well, why not make up a topic yourself, new member? You probably will like it.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What is your favorite shiny starter sprite?
Charizaaard!
charizard.png
<3
it's shiny sprite soo amaaaaaazing <3
Emboar's and Feraligatr 's shiny sprite are also good!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Answering Topic: I'd say charizard. It turns jet black. And honestly, who doesnt think thats amazingly cool? Next up is Emboar for his blue fiyah

Same for me! Just Charizard desperately needs a fixed typing. Too bad it'll never happen. I can dream, right?

Blue Emboar fire sounds... mmm.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Speaking of shiny stuff, am I the only one preferring the normal colours?

Years
What is your favorite shiny starter sprite?

All the final form Unova Starters... I just love the colors.

497.gif
500.gif
503.gif

I like Emboar's blue flames, but Serperior's colors go well together. Also, the blue and pink on Samurott is an unusual combination but it goes well together.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Yay! Some one recognizes the awesome color combo of Samurott! The dark blue is a terrific contrast to the light pink. It just seems so natural!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I honestly don't know many of the shiny starter designs, and I'm just a bit too lazy to go check them out now, but I was always really fascinated by Charizard's shiny form. It may not have the beautiful colours that most other shiny forms have, and it may be very dull and boring to look at, but I've always kinda liked it. I don't know if it may come from the rumours of the Pokegod that was most widely known as "Charcoal" that circulated the playgrounds when the old games were still popular, that was basically just a shiny Charizard, though it's probably because it was the first shiny I ever saw. I like most shinies though, so I guess it's just bias.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
What starter would you want to pinch because they're... well, any reason?

Let me show you my pinching powers with Turtwig cheeks :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back