• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Banned
Years
pichu, stop with annoying spamming and beta begging. beta begging is not allow in the forums, it is against the rules. sheessh.

hope that TV pilot might come over to Australia...

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
its sad... ciao CBM. wish u remember ur days as a pokemon trainer all throughout your life dude. we here will all remember u as the Original Creator of Rijon and respect you for it.

and Mr. Winstrate, good luck to you on finally completing this game. i can once again wait for this game knowing its gonna get completed.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
w000t U GO MR. WINSTRATE!!!!! see what ur great work has done CBM? its got this guy totally influenced to complete your work!!! hes a even gonna complete this before all his other works ^_^

by when do u think u can finish this job Mr.Winstrate?

‪‪‪‪‪‪Jason

Just a reminder that I know from Brown beta, Timothy is a girl you know.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Just to tell you, Lancelite that somebody have deleted my account.

That why I have to reregister again :(

Well, Coolboyman never fixed the gurl glitch so can you please refresh our memory of the scrapped areas? Thanks.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Sato, i can try and get you on the secondary tileset pointer stuff.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
there u go.. Jason will i get it for u.

i got an idea for a tiny part in Rijon Adv. In Castro Valley lets put CBM as in a character or something.. he needs a place inside this game. his sprite can be something like
a lil worked on or something...

and along with BETA testing can i be the storyboard editor?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Tim had an accent? i dont remember him having one. btw im working on CBM's overworld sprite right now... it wont be exactly GBA-ish.. someone will have to edit it a bit after i complete it.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Lancelite, Coolboyman have already planned all of the storyline out,

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
hm... oh well.. but i got CBM's overworld sprite sorta ready... cant u just edit this sprite into the one in the Pokemon Mansion of Celadon (in brown its in the middle of some route i forgot which)

i'll attach it after i change it to PNG or something which im too lazy to do now...

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
o rite..

aww man... *makes note not to bug mods and ppl like 6yr olds* but still just his SPRITE in the Celadon Mansion? *gets GLAREd at by Sato-Kun's houndoom* forget it then..

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
sounds good people, love the ideas keep them coming.
im still waiting for a demo

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
Years
Am i not the water gym leader??

is it me or jason??the water gym leader?? oh please dont rip off this place i did a lot of work on the sprites oh please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back