• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I be back in there in a bit for you, you know it takes a bit for the 4th gen. games!!

Hold up Skyler, feebas does not evolve like this!!

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Ok cool, good to know is not hacked, It was wierd though because battle revoloution on wii would allow the Alamos Darkrai to battle on wifi but not this one for some reason. Crazy old Nintendo :-) whata ya gonna do...

Thanks

Zeus

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Oh and feel free to check out my pokemon incase you see one that catches your eye.
I can't post links so I will PM you

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh and feel free to check out my pokemon incase you see one that catches your eye.
I can't post links so I will PM you
Sorry, didn't get a chance to do that!! And thanks for the PM, I thought it was about signing up!!
Hey, sorry i wasn't able to trade yesterday, when you get this message me

It;s ok, when you get on here, if before I get off tonight, I can RC for you then!!

Back