• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hmm.....i might start breeding shiny pokemon too....it sounds interesting enough, and you can wait for the egg to hatch while walking around looking for more shineys!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Akidatheart said:
My understanding of it was tyransneasel didn't forget he had a shiny Kyogre, he just thought it (his sapphire game) was lost. Then he found it and therefore found his long lost Kyogre. Or did I misunderstand?
Kim

But surely he would have mentioned that he had caught a shiny Kyogre but lost the cart when he first joined, seems rather suspisious to me... care to explain Tyranisneasel?

My god MM where are you? with all these shiny's poping up i think me ryan and LDD could use your help in identifying whether there legit or not.. they seem to be coming out of the woodwork at the moment!

Well i've battled 75 Grimers so not that much more till the HP portion of my Squirtles EV training is done so lets hope a shiny pops up it had been A YEAR!! this month that i last caught a shiny! *le sigh* oh well *turns DS on*

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well yami sum have the luck and sum dont while sumtimes it doesnt have to do with luck .... u just have to pick one day and hunt non stop and u wont get one but the next day when yer tired and are about to quit the game gives u a shiny to cheer u up :)

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
okay sorry about how confusing I was this is how it goes:
My Sapphire I lost like 1 1/2 years ago. I was really sad and I thought it was like thrown away or something, but then I just found it. I hadn't mentioned the shiny Kyogre because we're only supposed to talk about shinies we currently own.

Years
Oy! I'm back now! I'll try to catch up on things. Doing background research on members to verify their claims is far from a trivial task. Man, it would be so much easier if there was a "search for posts in a thread by a member" function. Why the hell isn't it there? SELECT ALL FROM posts WHERE thread = 19247 AND poster = "pkmaster". Gee, was that really all that hard?

~1002 Treeckos seen. I'll do the cards, then let ryan take over for a while. I'll also do the requested background research on all members requesting. It's hard to have more than one person working on the cards, since we'd have to keep all our material (the individual Pokémon graphics and card templates) synchronized. ryan, could you please sign in on MSN so I can send you the stuff?

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
Guys I'm back Its difficult to study and its hard to catch a modest mewtwo for my team so can't go back to shiny hunting because I have to build my team and study at the same time I don't have enough time so its so very hard but to try my best for this club
I will be back again next time *sigh*

Last 18 post

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
well everyone i suggest u go to card request forum because all the new ones are up thanx to MetalMario.HIP HIP HOORAH FOR SHINES!

*whispers*sorry,im energetic

any who im saving up for a ONYX beautiful sp,no i dotn want a ds,for pokemon pearl or diamond ill borrow my friends pokemon diamond and pearl when hes done with em BTW Kim ur card looks really nice with that *sniffles* lati--latios(Im jealous) BUT HAPPY FOR U CUZ U DESERVE IT:D

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
i need some help hunters: when you are hatching for a shiny, like if you save right before it hatches, can you keep Soft Reseting for it to be shiny? or will you just have to hatch more eggs?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
If u save right before u hatch, it will be the same everytime. If u want to want to soft reset for an egg, u must save before u get the egg from the old man. But, to me, it takes longer, and if u hatch more eggs, u may get pokemon with better IVs, so it is better to hatch multiple eggs.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
i agree, im hatching eggs while looking for a shiny grimer and torkoal all at the same time.....i think it betters my odds of getting one of them

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
when i hatch i just get the eggs i dont reset for them. it gives you the option to go through all of them and the pic out the one with the best ivs and nature for you to keep

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Anyway, you can't soft reset for egg pokemon because they are always the same. I still training. Does anyone have a suggestion on which shiny I should hunt afterwards?
EDIT: Okay, I know this Sapphire thing is confusing, but this is how it happened:
THEN
Got Sapphire
Played it
Beat Game
Lost Interest
Lost Game
Thought Thrown Away
NOW
Found game
Rejoiced
Rejoiced more when found that I had shiny Kyogre
Posted it here

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
what i do when i hunt for shinies is, i hatch for one shiny, while i look for another in an area at the same time with mach bike....that way i have double the chance of finding something

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
You can also go in the area near Fallabor and do this:
Train First Pokemon
Search For Shinys
Increase Friendship with Soothe Bell
Gather Ash
Hatch Eggs
So you have a multi-tasking of 5 things all at once.

Back