• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Time Glimmers 2 Time Turns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Time Glimmers 2 Time Turns

Hack off: Pokemon fire red

Intro: This is a PKROM HACKERS game and it is a sequal to Pokemon Time Glimmers Time Shines, this time new battles, diffrent regions, new tiles, New story

Story: After the hero Hiro had saved the world from the whole of time being destroyed by the evil team timedes and saving the legendary celebi.

screens
Spoiler:

Known bug and glitches
Spoiler:

Test beta

Please send errors in

have fun

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Maybe... You should finish the 1st one first... Just a crazy idea I thought I should throw out there. :) Good luck... With both games.

And maybe... Just maybe... finish the other hack you started. :P If I have missed any other hacks maybe you should do them too. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
Looks okay, but I noticed a problem in the bottom-left map. Maybe fix it?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
there is also a cut tree on the top of a house...
You should really move the sprites.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
thanks for the comments

on route 30 the trees will be moved it was just a test run,
and i am going to do this one first because i am trying to get a team to help me on the pokémon time glimmers 1 one first Lol

Rogs9i5

Breeder Extraordinaire
Years
One more glitch

When you get into the Viridian City Pokemon Center, you can't come outside. It goes into a Prof. Oak's lab style map.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
No need to revive old threads, please read the rules.

*Locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back