• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It isn't just him. I see a lot of people asking such questions in this topic. It just pisses me off. It makes me feel as if writing the walkthrough was a waste of time.

The problem is that the walkthrough is in bold only, but in the normal size of letter and people like me doesn't want to read all post to keep updated, I just pass the unimportant posts. If you want people to read your walkthrough, first make the advertise red, with a gigantic size ^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2009
How come the weather changes randomly on some of the routes? (If this was intentional, I can see why rain comes along once in a while, but sometimes sandstorms come out or snow starts falling in a place with no such weather, unless this is merely just a bug)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Tried to make it more like FR/LG title screens. Credits go to Susan_Rocket and linkandzelda. Use it whether you want to or not, or touch it up with the coloring.
That's actually pretty good. Though I can't help but feel as though Suicune is a bit naked. XD

Another bug to report: is it natural for a Hitmonlee to learn Psychic? That one Blackbelt who uses it in the Cianwood Gym uses one that does. :S

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
That's actually pretty good. Though I can't help but feel as though Suicune is a bit naked. XD

Another bug to report: is it natural for a Hitmonlee to learn Psychic? That one Blackbelt who uses it in the Cianwood Gym uses one that does. :S

yeah that hitmonlee have stange moves for a fighting pokemon, he also knows encore, and i was like O.o

Last edited by a moderator:

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I resumed working on the pokemon location FAQ.
School starts again tomorrow, so it will probably be done and posted on friday/saturday. (LaZ made too many similar maps and maps with wrong names o.o)

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
This game is so awesome! I like the weather change it makes the game more realistic,the starter bug is kinda annoying but no matter....
beta 3 will be so awesome!I hope there will be even D\P pokemons!
patching beta 3 on beta 2.1 would be possible right?,I don't want to start the game again....

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
This game is so awesome! I like the weather change it makes the game more realistic,the starter bug is kinda annoying but no matter....
beta 3 will be so awesome!I hope there will be even D\P pokemons!
patching beta 3 on beta 2.1 would be possible right?,I don't want to start the game again....

yeah! b3 will be awesome!! also dont repatch a patched rom because it will be messed up. i dont know how the starter bug could be annoying

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
This has been propably asked few times but anyway, i cant use my pokegear so is it a bug or should it be that way?

Sry for bothering u :)

Just saw this hack first time and tbh, this is propably the best hack I've ever been playing gj <3 Keep it up

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
This has been propably asked few times but anyway, i cant use my pokegear so is it a bug or should it be that way?

Sry for bothering u :)

Just saw this hack first time and tbh, this is propably the best hack I've ever been playing gj <3 Keep it up
Actually, since the PokeGear here is FR's VS Seeker, you can use it like you would in the regular game for rematches. I don't think it starts working until after you have 6 badges, though.

I have a question: is there a place to get Ice Beam in the latest beta? Kinda wanted to teach it to my Totodile to take Clair on. ^^"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
is this hack an exact copy of crystal? does it have some added pokemon? cause it would be nice to have a varied team

Pokémon Trainer Kenta

Pokémon Master of Johto
Years
is this hack an exact copy of crystal? does it have some added pokemon? cause it would be nice to have a varied team

It has multiple Pokémon from Hoenn and events that were added in to it such as the Static event. They're more rare than others, but still rather common. My Mightyena is one of my strongest, and I caught him first.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2010
how do i fix "please exchange backup memory?"

i've changed save oon the vba to flash 128k, and other rom hacks save fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back