• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spritey Sprites :B

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Just some pixel arts I made, please don't use without permission >3< they're just for show only, >A>;;
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Shopoke! LOL That's awesome. Is he suppose to be based on a tricked out Team Rocket Slowpoke or an actual evolution? I'd assume the former, but just wondering. Good job so far, Scribble is a good name for the pre-evolution of Smeargle. :)

Years
Wow. Nice sprites. I like the Shopoke, very accurately copied. Scribble looks really cute, however, I think you should work on the eyes, as the lack of a pupil makes it look... strange. Cubud looks like a pre-evolution of Leafeon, but he's SOOO cute! Really good sprites.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Wow. Nice sprites. I like the Shopoke, very accurately copied. Scribble looks really cute, however, I think you should work on the eyes, as the lack of a pupil makes it look... strange. Cubud looks like a pre-evolution of Leafeon, but he's SOOO cute! Really good sprites.
thats what i thought

i liked leafeons earthy colors alot so i used them
:3

thanks bunches :D

ATM the Mudkip

A Mudkip
Years
I also think Cubud looks like a pre-Leafeon. And what are the differences in them? It always annoyed me when I couldn't find the differences in male/female Pokemon that had them.
Shopoke looks part goth XD nice job.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
bump buttt >3>

update!

florion; the evolved form of cubud
the buds on his ear and tail are starting to bloom and his mane has grown longer

florion.png

Trainer Rey!
a sprite of myself,
gh.png

and some sprites of my friends
chim.png
NIR.png
lu2.png

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Nice sprites, especially Shopoke. For people wondering what it's based off look at my sig. Something doesn't look right about Scribble's body (or shirt sort of thing), maybe a lighter colour? And a bit of colour blending between the brown and green, then it would be great.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
Hey nice sprites I like em ^_^

Scribble personally is my fave mainly due to my love for art as well its just cute I like the two new fakemon as well they are genius and remind me of a blooming meadow during the early spring its just soothing. Keep up th amazing sprite work. Not much can be improved upon due to the fact that they all look really nice. I have other versions of scribble if you want them such as the shiny version and the icon versions that Im using. Since scribble is yours if you want I can upload em and PM you the links so you can add em to your display. Keep up the great work =]

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Ahh thanks alot peeps :D
/totally forgot about this
snap.png
ice.png

34947it.png

purple version, i liked it better >.>

2rwpcmw.gif

ucky overworld is ucky >3<

I put some more stuff up front too o3o

Last edited:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Just finished this as well

Teddrop

watertypebear.png

Might fix the outlines later on today, allll scratched
figer.png

O3O

Figer, how original, o3o;;
can't help thinking i was DOING IT WRONG though D; maybe its too stripey, i 'unno

Lions, and Tigers and Bears OHMAI!!!

Last edited:
Years
The one that I love the most is the Slowpoke one, it looks so cool and love how you made a sprite and the actual drawing of it.

He didn't make the drawing. He based the sprite on it, if you read the caption below.

Anyway, I like your new sprites, Doc! I think Figer's (lol) head is a bit high and the flame is too big IMO. Teddrop shall rule the world! Keep up the great work!

Charmanderr

The Real Charmander
Years
Damn!, im not into sprites but that pre evo of smeargle is tight if pokemon ever has fan artwork for suggestion, you should suggest!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Lulz thannnnnks alot you gaaaiz >u<;;

I tried my hand at a revamp d(>uo)b
jiggyp-2.png

its the first frame of Jigglypuff's crystal sprite

Snitch

How long, how long?
Years
The revamp is nice, I have to say, much better results than I can turn out. However, the shading seems ever so slightly off on the head. Just my two cents. ^^

Love the latest 'friend sprite' (the girl in the dress) and your most recent you sprite is very nice too, albeit a bit too purple for my tastes. xD

Does Teddrop really need two D's? I think Tedrop looks nicer. :3

TEDDROP SHALL RULE THE WORLD, AS STATED ABOVE. D:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Teddrop is aiming for world domination now? D:
as long as he doesn't make a mess its coo :>

Blakiti.png

Blakiti
dark/ghost type

i based him off the superstition that black cats bring bad luck, i originally had made him pure dark type.
but when i made him into sprite form, it ended up looking kind of ghostly as well xD;;

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
:O Shinji plushie = WANT

Your sprites are great! I especially love the others part (er... Jun and Shinji fan here?) because I really like plushies and those are my favourite characters (other than Lucian XD), so... it's excellent!

Also, in this...
figer.png

The fire kinda irks me... Maybe it's how the tail goes straight up, or the parts near the tail looks too fat...
Well, the anatomy irks me. It looks like Figer is too fat? I suggest leaning it a bit...
(Or maybe I'm wrong. If that is, tell me.)

...that's all I have to say. No crit because I have no experience in these aspects... *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back