• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
Konnichiwa Pwnobi ^^ I'm interested in these:
Spoiler:

CMT For them, or PM Me with IV Breeding requests. Or for quick reference:

My Events List:
Spoiler:

My Shinies List:
Spoiler:

EDIT:

I added a Michina Arceus & TRU Shaymin to the list. BTW, Do you know anyone that can make Banners/Sigs/Avatars?

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Konnichiwa Pwnobi ^^ I'm interested in these:
Spoiler:

CMT For them, or PM Me with IV Breeding requests. Or for quick reference:

My Events List:
Spoiler:

My Shinies List:
Spoiler:

EDIT:

I added a Michina Arceus & TRU Shaymin to the list. BTW, Do you know anyone that can make Banners/Sigs/Avatars?

Hey there DEATH! I'll check your thread and surely pick out a few little things, you'll receive everything you requested! It just so happens that yes, I do know someone who in my opinion makes some really great banners! He is the person that made mine, so if you like that style then check him out! I gave him credit on my thread next to both banners with a link to his thread, and he works very fast and for more than fair prices, much better than what you're already offering in your sig! If you aren't a fan of that style however, I can't think of anyone else.

P.S. Do you happen to be the OT of a shiny flying type Pokemon, preferably a bird like Tailow / Pidgy / Starly etc? I want one Nicknamed FILLERBIRD lol.

EDIT: How about Pidgy + Lapras + Seel?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
Hey there DEATH! I'll check your thread and surely pick out a few little things, you'll receive everything you requested! It just so happens that yes, I do know someone who in my opinion makes some really great banners! He is the person that made mine, so if you like that style then check him out! I gave him credit on my thread next to both banners with a link to his thread, and he works very fast and for more than fair prices, much better than what you're already offering in your sig! If you aren't a fan of that style however, I can't think of anyone else.

P.S. Do you happen to be the OT of a shiny flying type Pokemon, preferably a bird like Tailow / Pidgy / Starly etc? I want one Nicknamed FILLERBIRD lol.

Alright, hit me up with a PM when you're finished checking everything out! Awesome, I'll be sure to check him out, Thanks. And yes, I own a Shiny Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Starly, Staravia & Staraptor. Hit me up with the bird of your choice, and I'll run off and nickname it right away. ^^ Thanks again!

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Alright, hit me up with a PM when you're finished checking everything out! Awesome, I'll be sure to check him out, Thanks. And yes, I own a Shiny Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Starly, Staravia & Staraptor. Hit me up with the bird of your choice, and I'll run off and nickname it right away. ^^ Thanks again!

Absolutely no problem! I edited my post with some things I picked out from your thread. I actually can't trade at the moment because I'm at school. I wont be home for another 4 or 5 hours unfortunately. I select Starly if you don't mind, so I guess I'll PM you tonight when I'm home!

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
Absolutely no problem! I edited my post with some things I picked out from your thread. I actually can't trade at the moment because I'm at school. I wont be home for another 4 or 5 hours unfortunately. I select Starly if you don't mind, so I guess I'll PM you tonight when I'm home!

No worries! Take as long as you may, although I'm not sure if I'll be online tonight, but I'll try my best. Take care!

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Hey man could I get ur english event regigigas for my Jap one?

Razor Claw, I apologize, but I'm not interested. Luckily though, many traders around the forum have event Pokemon, I hope you can complete your trade with one of them. At the moment, I'm very busy with finals, and my free time is going to updating my thread, as it's well overdue. I don't mind fitting in trades, but at moment I can't make time for trades involving my lowest wants (Non IV'd Pokemon). Once again, I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I'm just trying to focus on improving my OP for the quality of trade everyone who visits here experiences. Good luck.

myrrh25

New account soon.
Years
What are you looking for, for that shiny Flygon?
Also I might add, it's not for collectors purposes, I just really want to get a baby Trapinch UT :P, unless you can breed it? and I'll send you something UT.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
What are you looking for, for that shiny Flygon?
Also I might add, it's not for collectors purposes, I just really want to get a baby Trapinch UT :P, unless you can breed it? and I'll send you something UT.

Hello! You can find my wants in my thread.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
HEY!

♀ VAPOREON Lv. 100 @ Leftovers
Bold
[OT: Kate]
31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Surf / Hidden Power[Electric] / Protect / Wish
HP:448 / ATK:149 / DEF:240 / SpA:255 / SpD:226 / SPD:183

♂ SNORLAX(Japanese) Lv. 100 @ Choice Band
Careful
[OT: TOSHI]
Body Slam / Earthquake / Brick Break / Ice Punch
HP:524 / ATK:256 / DEF:166 / SpA:122 / SpD:350 / SPD:96

ZAPDOS Lv.100 @ Leftovers
Modest
[OT: Ce] << Dialga Man
Thunder Bolt / Roost / Hidden Power[Ice 70] / Heat Wave
HP:310 / ATK:176 / DEF:188 / SpA:383 / SpD:204 / SPD:29

♀ SLOWKING Lv.100 @ Choice Specs
Calm
[OT:CHRIS]
Surf / Psychic / Ice Beam / Flamethrower
HP:320 / ATK:158 / DEF:173 / SpA:293 / SpD:345 / SPD:95

♀ KANGASKHAN Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Adamant
[OT: ARREN]
Fake Out / Dizzy Punch / Sucker Punch / Brick Break
HP:404 / ATK:270 / DEF:196 / SpA:89 / SpD:196 / SPD:270

HIPPOWDON Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Impish
[OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
31/28/31/x/31/x
Earthquake / Stealth Rock / Slack Off / Roar
HP:215 / ATK:131 / DEF:174 / SpA:66 / SpD:103 / SPD:59

Thanks!

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
HEY!

♀ VAPOREON Lv. 100 @ Leftovers
Bold
[OT: Kate]
31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Surf / Hidden Power[Electric] / Protect / Wish
HP:448 / ATK:149 / DEF:240 / SpA:255 / SpD:226 / SPD:183

♂ SNORLAX(Japanese) Lv. 100 @ Choice Band
Careful
[OT: TOSHI]
Body Slam / Earthquake / Brick Break / Ice Punch
HP:524 / ATK:256 / DEF:166 / SpA:122 / SpD:350 / SPD:96

ZAPDOS Lv.100 @ Leftovers
Modest
[OT: Ce] << Dialga Man
Thunder Bolt / Roost / Hidden Power[Ice 70] / Heat Wave
HP:310 / ATK:176 / DEF:188 / SpA:383 / SpD:204 / SPD:29

♀ SLOWKING Lv.100 @ Choice Specs
Calm
[OT:CHRIS]
Surf / Psychic / Ice Beam / Flamethrower
HP:320 / ATK:158 / DEF:173 / SpA:293 / SpD:345 / SPD:95

♀ KANGASKHAN Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Adamant
[OT: ARREN]
Fake Out / Dizzy Punch / Sucker Punch / Brick Break
HP:404 / ATK:270 / DEF:196 / SpA:89 / SpD:196 / SPD:270

HIPPOWDON Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Impish
[OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
31/28/31/x/31/x
Earthquake / Stealth Rock / Slack Off / Roar
HP:215 / ATK:131 / DEF:174 / SpA:66 / SpD:103 / SPD:59

Thanks!

Sure no problem, and I found..

Cresselia, Modest, 360/152/322/199/338/176, Levitate, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Calm Mind, Toxic.

Empoleon, Modest, 361/175/187/338/219/131, Torrent, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Surf.

Zangoose, Adamant, 256/355/135/130/148/266, Immunity, Knock Off, Crush Claw, Close Combat, Swords Dance.

Slowbro (NN) UR MuM, Modest, 326/146/292/324/175/93, Own Tempo, Psychic, Slack Off, Fire Blast, Surf.

Darkrai (JAP), Modest, 271/185/209/399/212/348, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Nasty Plot, Dream Eater.

Regigigas (Nicknameable), Currently named Tree Man, Adamant, 389/456/265/155/245/235, Slow Start, Rock Slide, Giga Impact, Return, Zen headbutt.

Could you nickname the Regigigas (FngrsCrssd)
I'll use him in every battle until you find out!

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Sure no problem, and I found..

Cresselia, Modest, 360/152/322/199/338/176, Levitate, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Calm Mind, Toxic.

Empoleon, Modest, 361/175/187/338/219/131, Torrent, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Surf.

Zangoose, Adamant, 256/355/135/130/148/266, Immunity, Knock Off, Crush Claw, Close Combat, Swords Dance.

Slowbro (NN) UR MuM, Modest, 326/146/292/324/175/93, Own Tempo, Psychic, Slack Off, Fire Blast, Surf.

Darkrai (JAP), Modest, 271/185/209/399/212/348, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Nasty Plot, Dream Eater.

Regigigas (Nicknameable), Currently named Tree Man, Adamant, 389/456/265/155/245/235, Slow Start, Rock Slide, Giga Impact, Return, Zen headbutt.

Could you nickname the Regigigas (FngrsCrssd)
I'll use him in every battle until you find out!

Hahha sure thing :) could you possibly Bump my thread its slipped to page four :S thanks :)

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
--------------------------Attention--------------------------
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who I've been trading with, in the short time of only a week or so my thread has really grown! I hit the max character limit on my original post yesterday, so now the stores been expended into two parts, trading info and my Pokemon. If you haven't taken a look yet, I have a lot of newer stuff, and I'm still in the process of adding more, and putting up more info on some of the stuff I already have! Anyways, thanks again to everyone who's been trading with me, I hope you like my new layout, and most importantly, I hope you continue having a positive trading experience with me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
Hello there! Rait here, are you interested in trading your UT Perfect IV Modest Jirachi, foe my UT Perfect IV Timid one? (Diversity is my middle name). This may seem trivial, but I would love a response. TY.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Hello there! Rait here, are you interested in trading your UT Perfect IV Modest Jirachi, foe my UT Perfect IV Timid one? (Diversity is my middle name). This may seem trivial, but I would love a response. TY.

Yeah sure! I'm in the middle of a battle now, but I'll VM you when Im through if you'd like!

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
Sounds great, I'm glad your thread is this successful! I'm opening mine on friday, and you'll be whitelisted!

Back