• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
hey man, would u be interested in anything else on my thread for ur froslass, lol always thought it looked cool but never got my hands on one

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
alright sounds good , ill pm u wen im ready , ill prob be leavin to do hw so ill be bak to either tell u i can trade or that the trade has to be post poned to 2moro

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Awesome, would you clone me 1-2 or two of my Giratina? That would be really helpful?.

Right now if you want. :)

Sure, I'll meet you online, trade you the Lugia, then clone a copy of your Giratina and trade it back. Meet you online in a moment.

EDIT: Sorry but, what's your FC?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Thanks a lot dude, enjoy your Giratina. I will start doing it later, sure I will.

I like your Shiny Turtwig Lv. 1 UT, looking for something specific?

Actually not particularly, do you have any events that aren't in my thread? I would accept any I don't have for it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
Hey i like the crawdaunt and grumpig can i get stats by the way
Probopass calm 324/131/326/193/432/116
Marowak 250/260/331/119/182/107
They will be cloned friday

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
Hey Pwnobi, sorry it took me so long to check out your thread! It's very nice and organized, I like it a lot. :]

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
Haha, thanks. I try to do the same. Hopefully we can trade sometime if there's anything you're interested in.

Back