• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_______ is loafing around!

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I am the epitome of laziness. Take a bath? I'll do it in 5 hours. Maybe tomorrow.

I procrastinate a lot but also "plan it" and give myself a decent amount of time to finish assignments.

Years
I am one of the laziest people I know. I kind of always try to find the easy way out or to try and put in the minimum effort to get things done - simplicity is beauty after all. Sadly, these days I don't really get much opportunity to be a lazy ass and often there doesn't seem to be a quick fix to the issues I have to handle, which means I can't slack off too much anymore. I still find time to lurk around here though so I suppose it's not so bad at the moment all things considered.

I'm not lazy if it's something I am passionate about doing though, then I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum and will exert lots of effort.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I'm actually pretty lazy. The only time I get up off some form of electronics is to play tennis, which is every other day, and for school.

Using electronics =/= Laziness. >:o

Physical laziness maybe, but that's just one facet of the word!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Are you a lazy person?
Yes. Very much so.

When are times when you feel you're at your laziest?
Every. Single. Day.

I don't like to call or think of myself as "lazy," though, because it makes me feel even worse about myself than I already do. Instead, I think of myself as "unmotivated" or something along those terms - although, that does a good job of making me feel like crap, too.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I'm quite the lazy person, but to an extent.

I realized my laziness costs me a lot during my Junior and Senior years of high school, and as a result, I decided that if I'm ever going to be lazy, I was going to get all of my work done first before procrastinating later.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I get progressively lazier throughout the day. In the morning, I'm easily at my most productive and can do most tasks in good speed. Pretty much as soon as I have lunch, however, my productivity takes a nosedive, and even simple tasks can take twice (if not three-times) as long because I just dooooooon't caaaaaaaare anymore. I'm getting better now that I have to work for a living, but at school/uni, I just really didn't give a damn as soon as about 2pm came around, and it probably showed in my work! :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im fairly lazy most of the time, there isnt really a specific time. I should really be less lazy, but I have little motivation.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Even at this very moment, I can use this time to get ahead on an assignment... but being lazy lol

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm not very lazy, but I'm not very active either. :/ I try to not be lazy, but sometimes I just can't help it. Laziness + procrastination = one of my biggest flaws. It gets to the point where I even skip my meals out of pure laziness to go out and buy some food. Sigh.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm generally an active person especially in the morning. I'm always doing something, and if I'm not, then I probably want to do something. I'm definitely prone to getting lazy though. It catches me most when I actually don't have anything to do and I start to get bored. I'll be sitting there or lying down bored wanting to do something, but at the same time I don't want to do anything. It's the worst.

I'll also get lazy when it comes to do something I've been dreading to do for awhile, but you know how that is.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm more lazier in the morning than in the evening considering that I am a night student xD. Like right now, I don't feel like making my own breakfast right now. But I'm alone so sooner or later I'll have to. I'm more active at midnight though...when doing my homework xD

Back