• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hello~

Haruhi.

私は卵だ。
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
I used to be a member on this site and then I stopped being active a long time ago. So I came back now from Bulbagarden because most people on there were from there.

anyway I like to write and I also like to help other people out. On BMGF, i kinda help translate the anime scans from magazines. i also have a thing with cooking as well.

well that's me(: (sorry, I can't make a decent intro :[ )

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
That is a very...interesting signature !
Hey Haruhi ! Welcome back to the forum =)

I also enjoy food ! I personally enjoy eating it the most, so I enjoy cooking !
My favourite food is curry ! Yum curry !

It's okay Haruhi ! Not many members will write long winded welcome posts and can be just as short as the one you have done.
I've never been talented when it comes to writing, so I wish you the best of luck when writing whatever you so desire !

Enjoy your stay !

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey Haruhi! :D Welcome to PC! I love cooking! :D Any favourite dishes you like to make? :D I personaly like all meat involved dishes.
And as for your introduction, it was good. :) You stated things you like clearly and what you are interested in. :D
Anyhow, enjoy your time here in PC and have fun! :D See you around! :)
Its good to have helpful people around and they are always apriciated. So Im sure youll do fine here. :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Haruhi! Don't worry about not having a decent intro, we are friendly and won't judge you for that :) I like everyone who writes. What kinds of stuff do you write?

Haruhi.

私は卵だ。
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
i usually like to write about pokemon battles and contests most of the time.

Haruhi.

私は卵だ。
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
温かい歓迎をありがとうございました。:]

Thanks for the welcome. :]

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Oh! Haruhi Suzumiya has joined the community. Well that's a surprise! :P

Heh, but anyways, hey Haruhi!

My name is Student D1, but you can just call as Student, and welcome back to the PokéCommunity!

Cool! You like to write. I'd like to read one of your stories in the future. I also like to write, mostly with the theme of adventure; however, some of them aren't finished or I have not started yet (as in, it's still an idea), so I cannot show it yet.

I also enjoy cooking (and eating as well). I remember back then when I was in a culinary club; we did lots of cooking, including baking, and we had to test them out if it's good. Cooking can be messy but it is fun to do, right? I don't exactly have a favorite dish, since whatever dish I eat is certainly delicious on my taste buds.

And it's okay if your intro isn't that decent. It is much easier to read, so it's all right. ;)

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay, and if you want to have a chat, I'm always free! :D

Haruhi.

私は卵だ。
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
どおzろよろしく。私たちは皆食べることを愛していないのですか?

Nice to meet you ^^, don't we all love to eat? XDDD

Haruhi.

私は卵だ。
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
そうそう、私はこの場所が好きで始めています。 ^ ^
(I like this place)

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
Welcome back to PC! :) Also known as PokeCommunity, as you probably know.

Have you read the rules yet? If not I would recommend it. I myself have made a lot of mistakes posting. I have had enough posts removed due to me making little mistakes :P

Anyways, I hope you have a good time and hope you enjoy yourself here :)
By the way, you may call me Chris if you would like.

Haruhi.

私は卵だ。
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
ああ、私はルールをお読みください。

Haruhi.

私は卵だ。
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
私は好きではほんのアニメがあります。つまりポケモン、ソニックXとハルヒ。
There's only a few that I like but yeeah ^^

Back