• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What album are you obsessing over?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
I'd say ARTPOP at the moment. I find myself listening to this album the most the last couple of days, probably because its new and I like Gaga. It's a pretty good album.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Like any good Pokémon fan, I'm obsessing over...

et5ibwr.jpg

Reactions: Jak

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
In stark contrast to all the other unique bands in the last page or so, I'm listening to Midnight Memories and loving every inch of it.

Years
Definitely Vampire Weekend's Modern Vampires of the City. I never get tired of any of those songs. And also Arctic Monkeys' latest album AM, which I think was a perfect blend of some of their previous works. (And possibly Midnight Memories as well, especially Diana, haha.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Avey Tares "Down There" LP has been on repeat for days. Its soulful psychedelic swamp music. It shouldn't work but it does perfectly.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Lately I've been listening to a lot of soundtracks, and the one that I'm currently obsessed with is the Doctor Who Season 6 soundtrack. I love the DW soundtrack for every season, but I enjoy this one the most.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
I've been obsessing over Starfish by The Church. They might just be the most overlooked one-hit wonder. Also, I feel like I'm stuck in the past for being one of the few people here that aren't obsessing over a new pop album, or a indie album.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Currently Hatebreeder by Children of Bodom. OH. MY. GOD. BEST ALBUM EVER.
But the more recent albums I've been obsessing over are Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold, and The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (Yes, I listen to some rap too, as long as it has some meaning and good lyrics). Definitely better than anything he's released recently and almost on the level of The Eminem Show of awesome.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Beyonce by Beyonce. I think it's the first album ever that I can listen to all the way through without skipping a single track, it's that good. I have to have a playlist with just the songs and not the videos, though, because I don't like watching them every time and listening to three minutes of filler around the song every time is annoying lol

Years
Definitely Kill la Kill ost 1. And it isnt out for like 4 more days. Releases on christmas. Just listening to the previews, though, make me go crazy. I mean, just listen to this **** here:

full playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjN-BtbxXXMq47hzgfiFYuNr5z0ViiHgj

Back