• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
DRAMA TIEM

Also I feel like Ness' lack of navigational skills is becoming a running joke at this point.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Yeah, he's an odd fellow like that. He has lived his entire life under an already asocial (Summer wasn't lying about everything) trainer, so he doesn't exactly have the most predictable actions.

Also if it isn't obvious yet, Summer has Drought as her ability.

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
I think someone needs to get the Infected now heading back to Mt. Moon with their newly capture Mew rolling down a new track. We've been kind of stuck in the same spot for awhile now.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well.... finals tend to make me slow since I have two C's right now and I can use the final to boost my grade to a B.... so... yeah. Anyway, I'll have some free time after I take my final today to set up a new post so expect one within... I should say around 6-8 hours.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Because MAGIC. I dunno, am I wrong in this? I thought I read somewhere that rock Pokémon couldn't be affected because they can't really... well, bleed. Whereas an Aggron is just really heavily armored, but can still bleed.

... Now I'm not sure. Greig? Equi? D:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Whoopee, long talking post with the designated villain barely attacking.

Ah well, I think this might throw a wrench into Ness and Flight's dynamic.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Remember, Deoxys was testing new formulas of his infection. It is highly possible that he found a new strain to infect them... but it is up to you all to make up your own minds on that...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, right now, the infection has to be entered into the bloodstream, through wounds and such (Not counting Deoxys' new way of infecting), so I think what Splash is going on about, is just that the Humans assume that rock types won't be infected.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Oh, right. I also forgot the Rhyperior.

But theorizing about how the infection works is fun.

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
I finally got some time to put in another post! Finals are not helping my out of school life at all.
As for getting out of school, I'm out on the 24th, and then I have a whole month before I set out for 10 weeks of BTC with the NG. Hopefully I will be able to get some good posts in at a quicker pace!
With the infection, is it possible that food could have the Infection in it, and when the food is eaten, that Pokemon gets Infected? Just a thought!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Maybe with the new strain that Deoxys has developed, but the one currently in the infected Pokémon, can only be transferred via blood stream.

Back