• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Lunicli

Ongoing Competitive Battler
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I Want: A male scraggy, if possible brave nature, bred with perfect, almost perfect or at least above 20 IVs in Atk, Def and SpDef.
I Offer: Foreign Dittos (Any Nature) or a Shiny Piloswine. PM me for more offers or further contact for the trade, please.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I can donate a Ducklett, Klinklang, Cubachoo, Maractus and Dwebble now! I can trade now if you'd like!
Awesome! I'll be in contact.
I Want: A male scraggy, if possible brave nature, bred with perfect, almost perfect or at least above 20 IVs in Atk, Def and SpDef.
I Offer: Foreign Dittos (Any Nature) or a Shiny Piloswine. PM me for more offers or further contact for the trade, please.
I would really prefer it if you used the Breeding Form. That's why it's there. I can use it as a reference while breeding to check what you want more efficiently. Anyway, I can do all that but please change your post to include a proper breeding request. It's also free so don't worry about all that, unless you really want to give me something nice as a gift. XD

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: N/A
Best IVs: Speed, Attack
EV Training: N/A
Moves: N/A
Pokerus: Yes

Thank you~

Last edited:

Lunicli

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I would really prefer it if you used the Breeding Form. That's why it's there. I can use it as a reference while breeding to check what you want more efficiently. Anyway, I can do all that but please change your post to include a proper breeding request.

Sorry, Reeeeally sorry, haven't noticed it ^^'. Here it is then:

Pokemon:Scraggy
Nickname:Scott
Nature:Brave
Ability:Moxie
Egg Moves:None
Best IVs:Attack, Defense (I'd choose SpDef but you can't get three so...)
EV Training:Nope, I do it myself.
Pokerus:If possible, yes.

It's also free so don't worry about all that, unless you really want to give me something nice as a gift. XD

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your kindness. Seriously, I'll give you a foreign ditto for it even though, thanks again. Inform me by PM the time it will take and when it's done, please.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thanks for the Pokemon Zupplu! You get Whitelist status and 3 Raffle Tickets!
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: N/A
Best IVs: Speed, Attack
EV Training: N/A
Moves: N/A
Pokerus: Yes

Thank you~
Alrighty. I can do this.
Sorry, Reeeeally sorry, haven't noticed it ^^'. Here it is then:

Pokemon:Scraggy
Nickname:Scott
Nature:Brave
Ability:Moxie
Egg Moves:None
Best IVs:Attack, Defense (I'd choose SpDef but you can't get three so...)
EV Training:Nope, I do it myself.
Pokerus:If possible, yes.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your kindness. Seriously, I'll give you a foreign ditto for it even though, thanks again. Inform me by PM the time it will take and when it's done, please.
Thank you for using the proper request form!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey Necrum, I'm interested in a female dreamworld dratini, or a male lonely/adament one if possible. I have a female dreamworld kangaskhan and female dreamworld slugma. Are you interested?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hey Necrum, I'm interested in a female dreamworld dratini, or a male lonely/adament one if possible. I have a female dreamworld kangaskhan and female dreamworld slugma. Are you interested?
Dream World Slugma sounds good. I won't be able to breed a Dratini for you until tomorrow though. I have a lot of breeding requests to do. XD

Years
I can get that ability no problem. My breeding requests are free so don't worry about finding something to offer for it, unless you're uncomfortable accepting free stuff. XD

Thank you so much!

I'll trade a DW-abilitied female Jellicent (although Damp is inferior to Water Absorb/Cursed Body. It's pretty much all I can offer though.)

I really wish I had more. Thanks again.

EDIT: I can also donate an Ambipom and an Accelgor if you still need them. I have no idea of IVs or anything, though. The Ambipom is female and Jolly and the Accelgor is male and Quirky.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: None
Nature: Any
Ability: Anticipation
Egg Moves: None
Best IVs: None
EV Training: None
Moves: None
Pokerus: N

I'd trade you a Female Electrike with it's hidden ability minus for a female DW Eevee.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I apologize to everyone. Your requests will have to wait until Tuesday. I was going to try and knock some out tonight, but I'm WAAAY too beat from work this weekend. Weekends really don't mean much when you're in food service. Anyway, I'm off work on Tuesday, so I'll try to have all current requests done then, here's a quick list of everyone with a request and the order I'm going to do them in:

1. MarioManH - Gastly
2. toasterr - Scyther
3. Lunicli - Scraggy
4. TheUnknown - Tepig
5. brica8 - Dratini
6. B99B12 - Eevee

Anyone else is free to request, but no guarantees that they will be done Tuesday. Event requests will keep going as normal since they take me 2 seconds.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
*Movie14 Victini*
Lvl 50, Serious
30/26/14/30/29/15
-V-Create
-Fusion Flare
-Fusion Bolt
-Searing Shot

It says in your OP that the price is free? Does that mean I can have the above for free?

Years
okay,i didn't find any ditto,but i have 4 pokemon to donate.a cubchoo,beartic,paniward,and klink.i can trade right now,so i'ol be at the wi-fi club.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
okay,i didn't find any ditto,but i have 4 pokemon to donate.a cubchoo,beartic,paniward,and klink.i can trade right now,so i'ol be at the wi-fi club.
Sorry, the rules state you can't donate 2 Pokemon of the same family, so either Cubchoo OR Beartic, but not both.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
kay,i'll give you cubchoo

T-T Aww you beat me to it.

Hey Necrum, nice shop!

But more specifically I was going to donate a cubchoo bred with night slash. Anyway I can also provide a bulbasaur and alomomola as well.

But I would also like theese two pokemon please:

Pokemon: Grimer
Nickname: Krush
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sticky Hold/Poison Touch(prefered)
Egg Moves: Curse, Shadow Sneak
EV Training: 252 HP
Moves: Poison Jab,
Pokerus: Y

Pokemon: Growlithe
Nickname: Courage
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Close Combat
EV Training: 72 HP / 8 SpD / 176 Spe
Moves: None
Pokerus: Y

Two of my favs. If you cant do both, could you choose which one would be more convienent for you and breed/trade those please?

Last edited:

Lunicli

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Hey Necrum, if I can enter the raffle with dittos, I can donate a ditto of each nature below:

-Careful
-Modest
-Timid
-Serious
-Jolly
-Quirky
-Bold
-Sassy

And also a frillish and a shelmet :3

Back