• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Espionage, secrecy, arts of an Assassin. I APPROVE THIS METHOD.

All the good ideas usually come when it's over.

Years
All good ideas are waiting to be implemented in the next game! Not me of course.
You know what would be awesome. The kill method Dipu has in mind for tomorrow. Killing random people on the forum who aren't a part of game. That way no one has to worry about covering their posts or something. The one with the highest kill wins! The next game should be totally that.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I got killed by an experienced assassin and the day after, Dipu made a rule where every assassin has to post. Isn't this bad luck? If this rule came earlier, my stalking skills would come handy.
Anyways, good luck to the remaining assassins. May the best the one that killed me win!

Honest

Hi!
Years
As you guys can see, this was a trial run for the most part. Wayyyyyyyyy to many loopholes to fill in and errors and such. Hopefully we can take those errors and improve on them next game. Assuming there is a next game, I'd need support for it and know that people actually want it. But yeah, at least this game's almost over. It was fun while it lasted. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Day Seven
  • And with day seven, our final four have turned into the dynamic duo. It's with great sadness that I announce the death of Regeneration and the withdrawal of 雷影 イチロ. It's been great to have you two, and you will be remembered.
  • We have entered the slaughter-off. The point of this is to have a final victor decided for sure. The link is: http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=15533
  • The rules are explained in the blog, but here's a quick summary: 40 names are listed, the task for the two of you is to kill as many as those 40 as possible in 48 hours. The person with the most wins. Simple, eh?
  • Also, can the final two PM me a confirmation of receiving that last PM? Thanks.

And with that, the Slaughter-Off begins! See you in two days!

Honest

Hi!
Years
In the blog, not here. Thought I said that already, guess not. :c

Edit: Looks like Jake hasn't gotten the PM yet. Ugh, this competition so got away from me. :c

BIG EDIT: Go for everyone on the list! The kills you make is irrelevant to what your opponent makes! For example, if Retro got me, Jake can still get me. What matters is how many kills you have by Monday. Alright? Alright. Game resume!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, what. Jay, you're slacking. :c Sorry about that, I was partying/being very awkward looking for a friend.

Slaughter Off Midway(ish)
  • As of right now, here are the standings:
  • Retro: 29 kills
  • Jake: 31 kills
  • This is extremely close guys! On the possible chance that you two tie or get all 40 by tomorrow, 8 PM EST, there will be one final round. The Brotherhood Challenge
  • Essentially, The Brotherhood Challenge gives you one target: myself. That's right, I, Bloodex, will be your last target. Here's the catch though. Only posts made my me are eligible, and they have to be posts that I make after announcing The Brotherhood Challenge. Also, I'm going to shorten the grace time for me to save myself, no word as to how long just yet. Don't worry, I'm not going to go easy on you guys, at all.
  • The above only happens if a winner isn't made by tomorrow. So kill on!
  • Also, I have to give kudos to Somniac for creating these awesome emblems. I'll hand them out as soon as they've been finalized!
  • STOP. Due to a number of reasonable complaints, I'm stopping the slaughter off, and beginning The Brotherhood Challenge immediately. (Well, after I say it begins). You two shall be receiving PMs shortly.
  • For the record, this post does not count, and The Brotherhood Challenge begins now. Come at me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I mean... I could do one now to make you feel better

die bloodex?

feel better now?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The assassin I killed is in the finals :( Good luck man! You're a persistent dude!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The assassin I killed is in the finals :( Good luck man! You're a persistent dude!

Yeah fortunately for him, our host is a TWD fan. Assassins are bad enough, but walker/zombie assassins, no. ;; Just no.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I killed him with my own hands ;( He was my only kill too Others hid too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back