• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

It didn't take more than a few minutes for Blaez to get to the restaurant, which meant that April wasn't able to get her beauty nap. It seems like Blaez already knew the restaurant, there was no other explanation for how he got there so fast. April slowly looked up as she noticed the familiar neon letters saying: "Four Leaf Clover". "You cheated…" she mumbled as she tried to get from his back again. She really hoped Blaez wouldn't walk inside the restaurant with her still being on his back. Her hopes were crushed when he did just that.

"Blaez lemme gooo…" April moaned again but was silent when a waiter came to lead them to a table. Blaez finally putted her down her down on a chair but was making weird expressions, as if he was hiding something embarrassing. The waiter came back to them and handed both of them menu's. "The day speciality is salted salmon with herb butter." he said before he left their table to help the other customers. April could notice that the waiter wasn't very fond of Blaez. April got a little pissed, what was wrong with Blaez? He helped her out many times today. "nothing is wrong with Blaez. He's an awesome friend! " April thought, but blushed a little as she realized what she thought.

"I think i'll take that, salted salmon in herb butter." April said as she opened the menu and started reading. "I'll also take grilled steak… and water." April added quite cheerfully. She still wondered why everyone grew a dislike towards Blaez by just seeing him. Perhaps it was because of his ripped clothes but April knew the solution to that. Maybe making him clean himself by the lake was also a good idea. April suddenly noticed that Blaez hadn't said what he would take yet. "Blaez? What do you want to eat?" April asked him. "It's not like you can't read, right?" April giggled jokingly.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez couldn't help but stir in his seat as the waiter came. The man didn't even bother to look at Blaez and, instead, acted almost as if he wasn't there. It was almost as if he felt Blaez had done something purposely to offend him or injure him. Blaez was sure he hadn't even seen the man before and it made him feel uneasy, as if the people who disliked him for his lifestyle had widespread control of everything. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to have even came here. Regardless, the waiter asked him for what he wanted and he had sat there with a blank expression before ordering without thought.

"Blaez? What do you want to eat?" April asked him, bringing him back to reality. "It's not like you can't read, right?" April giggled jokingly.

"Yeah... Sure..." Blaez gave a nervous laugh. He felt as if some natural force was trying to push him into looking stupid. Was this some sort of consequence for something he had done? "I'm not... that stupid."

"I'll have the same thing she's having!" he said suddenly with a nervous tone. Wait. That seemed far to rash. He looked at the menu as if choosing something when in truth he could read none of it, before grinning at the waiter who rolled his eyes and turned away. "Yeah, that seems about right."

Blaez gave a nod of approval and sighed as the waiter walked away, putting his head down in despair, hoping that April didn't notice anything. She probably did and it was too late. She thought he was an idiot just like everyone else. Quickly, Blaez raised his head, she probably thought he was stupid, but that didn't mean he couldn't direct her attention elsewhere. Recovering his expression into a more joyful one, he gave a weak grin to April, lightly slapping and rubbing his neck in a bashful manner.

"Sorry about that, my mind was elsewhere." he lied. He hoped He could change the subject before she could ask him anything about the situation just passed. "Is your leg bothering you too much?" he asked, being more than half-truthful. He knew nothing would be wrong, but he wanted to be sure she was fairing alright.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April watched Blaez with a raised eyebrow as he seemed to be nervous. It couldn't be that this was the first time in a restaurant right? No, this was different… it seemed more like he was hiding something. As the waiter asked what he wanted to eat, he replied way too rash. April raised her eyebrow again and was wondering if he was even reading the menu when he looked inside it. His eyes moved way too fast over the pages, this was weird in many ways.

April rested her hand on her hands and glanced at Blaez. She thought of the possiblities that could cause Bleaz's weird behavior. After staring straight in his eyes for awhile, April opened her mouth. "You really can't read, do you?" April said as she kept on staring at him. If he was going to lie now then she would notice it right away. "Do you want me to help you reading when we get home?" April had this friendly smile on her face that would probably suprise him. She found out one of the reasons why the people in this city had been acting mean towards him.

The food arrived not long later and April immediately took care of the grilled steak. She loved meat so much… there was only one thing she liked more than meat, fruits. Melons, strawberries, grapes… all of them! April took a look at Blaez and wondered if he truly liked the things she liked. She took a sip of her water and a bite from her salted Salmon. The food here was delicious.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"You really can't read, do you?" April said after eying him suspiciously. April had most likely had suspicions from the get-go. She caught on faster than he had expected and knew he should have been honest with her from the start. He felt bad for not being able to read and even worse for trying to hide it. "Do you want me to help you reading when we get home?"

She had definitely accepted his inability to read with little to no hesitation, unlike others who would call him stupid because of it. Blaez couldn't help but feel flustered as he felt unable to answer her. The answer was probably obvious to her now, but he was still ashamed to accept it slightly. He was unable to read anything, from menus, to letters, even the special book he had hidden at home. Ohhh, how he would love to read the book he had kept for over the years. He used to stare at its pictures late at night as if they would somehow give him some sort of an understanding of the text to no avail. He only knew that his special book was about wolves and he had to hide it or he would be killed and the book would be confiscated.

It was nice of her not to criticize him harshly though. She even offered to help him if he wanted it and he truly did want her help. If she stayed with him for at least one more night, he would definitely allow it, even if she had never offered to help. Secretly, he began to hope she would stay for as long as possible although Blaez knew it wouldn't work out. He needed to find some sort of purpose in living and maybe April could lead him to it. While he pondered through these thoughts, he remained pensive and in a state of deep thought.

As the food arrived, Blaez continued to remained silent and looked on at April as she chowed down the moment she received her food. At first, he had forgotten his hunger due to fear of April uncovering his illiteracy, but now his appetite had made a strong comeback. Blaez chowed down his food quickly but not nearly as fast as April did. The food wasn't his favorite but it certainly wasn't bad at all. He had never been able to eat steak as he was unable to cook it all the way and the salmon he caught from fishing nearby were eaten plain after being roasted over his fire. Blaez halted eating to look across at April. She was definitely glad to be here and Blaez couldn't help but laugh at her, experiencing warmth inside of himself. Even though he was in an entirely unfamiliar place, he felt at ease around April for some reason.

"Ummm.." Blaez felt his feet begin to shuffle around and his cheeks burning. "I-I guess... I'll take you up on your offer."

This was the first time he had ever asked for help since he had lived with his parents. It was strange to be asking anyone, especially April, something like this.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April saw how Blaez's expression and behavior suddenly changed. She probably hitted him on the right string and it became obvious when she tried to get his attention and he wouldn't look at her even once. April pouted and decided to finish her salmon. She was still kind of hungry but this was acceptable because this was her first meal in days.

"Anything more, milady?" the waiter came back to their table and took away the empty plates from April's side. "I'd like some more salted salmon." April answered his question. "Ofcourse." the waiter wrote it down and took a look ay Blaez. "What about… him?" He said a little disgusted. "He wants lasagna." April said with a small and cute smile across her lips. She remembered that this lasagna was the first thing she ate when she arrived in Freeze City some years ago. It was delicious and April ate three whole scales of it.

"Ummm.." She heard Blaez say after the waiter had left their table. She glanced at him and found him all embaressed and… blushing? "I-I guess... I'll take you up on your offer." He finally said. April giggled and stared at him once again with her sparkling yellow eyes. "You don't have to be embarrassed." April said as she was excited what he would think of the suprise she just ordered for him. It was kind of cute how he was acting embarrassed. "Oh… and I think i'll be in charge of cooking." she decided on her own. Ofcourse Blaez would know she was talking about cooking at "home". April looked down at the empty place in front of her where her food had been not long ago. She was smiling for no reason.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"What about… him?" The waiter said with a disgusted tone direct at Blaez, as if he was resisting the urge to throw something at him. The waiter kept eying him as if he were some sort of vermin, but Blaez wouldn't let anyone ruin his first time in a restaurant .Blaez resisted the urge to respond rashly and was preparing to blankly stare at the menu right when April called something out to the waiter in response.

"He wants lasagna." she said as she made a cute grin.

She ordered... Lasagna? Blaez flashed April a quizzical look, forgetting the presence of the waiter. It sounded... really strange. He shrugged, then made a face as if he had taken a punch to stomach in joking when the waiter left. He had no clue what lasagna was and he somehow mustered up the courage to ask even though he didn't want to seem dumb.

"Lasagna?" Blaez chuckled while in thought about what lasagna could be. Whatever it was, it didn't sound too great, but names could be misleading all the same. April had accepted his inability to read so he was going to accept her strange food.

"Oh… and I think I'll be in charge of cooking." she said without giving Blaez any say. Could April even cook? She didn't seem like it, but then that would be a question in which the answer would be reserved for later. He had no real ability to cook and thus, he had no complaints. She seemed eager and Blaez doubted she wouldn't have said so unless she had some sort of confidence in her cooking. She gave him a contagious grin. It was quite reassuring, but she seemed to be just glad to be there and it could be seen in the cheerful glow she emitted.

Blaez returned the grin and stared in thought at his hands, now resting on edge of the table. This was the first time he ever felt the happiness of someone else radiate through him, and the first time he ever felt light-hearted. He really hoped this would last for a while.

Soon the waiter returned with the lasagna and salmon. Blaez didn't bother giving the waiter the time of day as he gazed at the food in curiosity. He had never seen a dish like it. The layers of the dish had him bewildered for a moment and he managed to cautiously take a small bite of the dish after cross-examining it and prodding it. It was delicious! He shortly finished the dish in little to no time. He couldn't remember last thing he had eaten that tasted so good. As he finished, he had just seen how much he had eaten. It was definitely the most he had eaten in a long amount of time. He pat his belly in a sign to show he was stuffed before throwing a satisfied grin at April.

"Thank you for your kindness." he said, nodding his head down at April. She went out of her way to show him a good time and he definitely owed her one.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

"Lasagna?" Blaez asked as the waiter had made his way back to the kitchen to pass their orders to the cook. April looked up and found out he had heard everything she ordered by the waiter. She just smiled and didn't say anything. It didn't take long before their food arrived. April took a few bites of her salmon until she noticed that Blaez was enjoying the lasagna a lot. It didn't take long for him to finish the lasagna. "It's delicious, isn't it? It was the first thing I ate when I arrived in this city." April said as she took another bite of her salmon. She really liked it but it was nothing compared to that lasagna.

"Thank you for your kindness." Blaez said as April finished her salmon and pushed the dish away from her. He had this satisfied grin on his face that satisfied April as well. It had been long since she heard that she was kind, it made her warm up inside and blush a little without noticing. "I think it's time to go." April said as she grinned back at him and raised her hand for the waiter to come. "Finished, milady?" He asked. "Yeah, how much yen is it?" April said as she took out the 10.000 yen out of her pocket. "Normally it would be 11.150 yen," The waiter said and glanced at her money. April started to sweat a little. It had never occured that she couldn't pay the bill but she totally forgot that the lasagna as a bit more expensive than the rest of the food there.

"But since or Manager likes you, it's only 8150 yen." The waiter smiled at her after he had gotten his fun for making her scared. April sighed and smiled in relieve and handed him the 8150 yen for the bill. "Thank you..." She said grateful. "Have a nice evening." The waited bowed and left again. "Let's go..." April said, still trying to calm down from her shock. April tried to stand up but remembered her badly hurting leg. She choose to ignore it though so that Blaez wouldn't drag her out of the restaurant on his back, it was so embarrassing.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"Normally it would be 11,150 yen," the waiter said as he came to April for the bill. Blaez flinched as he was unsure if this could be covered. He had no math abilities but it seemed to be more than they had earned. Blaez looked over at April, who seemed to be undergoing even more shock than he was, perspiring. This confirmed his fear. He wouldn't be able to cover it, but he was about to offer an alternative, right before the waiter continued.

"But since or Manager likes you, it's only 8150 yen." the waiter said. Blaez couldn't help but as to grin at the waiter's minor prank and at April in relief. They really just barely managed to squeeze by. Most likely because of the lasagna treat April had gotten him. She had gotten it for him even though they wouldn't have been able to afford it and she hadn't even gotten any of it for herself. It was even delicious to April and he hadn't shared any with her.

The waiter bowed, a gesture that Blaez returned and then they began to leave the place. April seemed to be doing fairly well with walking... wait.... she wasn't supposed to be on her feet yet. Blaez frowned as he noticed her weak attempt to stand and gently lifted her off the ground as if she were a child in his arms, hoping he wouldn't disturb her leg too much.

"You aren't /supposed/ to be walking..." Blaez reminded her with not a hint of seriousness in her voice. He knew his way back from here and he would bring April back without her walking. It would be too much of a burden on her leg.

"I'm sorry about not being able to help you buy that food." he said quietly as he trudged back. The sky was getting dark and it would most likely snow for the night, although the day was still young.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Gothax - Human Form​
Gothax was lying in the bed of the shelter he managed to construct with his poor skills. He was forced to live near an abandoned building so other people wouldn't notice him. Suddenly his stomach growled "I must be hungry, I didn't eat since 2 days now. Gothax counted the money he had in his pocket. He sighed when he saw that it wouldn't be enough for him to eat for the next 2 days.
He had to take a decision now : steal some money or steal some food. "I guess I'll go with the money", said Gothax. With another sigh, this time for laziness, he got up and left the shelter. He skillfully jumped from roof to roof until he noticed some people nearby. He got down with some stairs then began wandering around the roads of Freeze Town while whistling.
He soon arrived at the local street market. There were lots of people and they were rubbing against each other. "Great, that makes it easier for me", thought Gothax. He joined the mass of people and began walking among them. He saw a woman whose purse looked full of money by the shape of it and the fact that she left it half-open. He slipped his hand slowly into the purse while rubbing against the woman. "Sorry! There are so many people there. I accidentally hit you. Again, my apologies", he said and discreetly took half of her money. He quickly ran away before the woman noticed her purse was wide open. He laughed as he counted the money. "This should last a little while, now let's find some food", he said while grinning.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

"You aren't /supposed/ to be walking..." She suddenly heard behind her before Blaez gently lifted her from the ground and left the restaurant with her on his back. "Nuuuu!" April tried to escape again but she secretly knew that it wouldn't work, she was just embarrassed. She actually liked to be cared for like this but was too shy to even show a little bit of gratitude. Her leg also still hurted quite a bit and made her worry. Maybe it was infected? Then again... Blaez applied ointment on it that would prevent infections. It probably hurted because it still was a fresh wound

"I'm sorry about not being able to help you buy that food." Blaez suddenly apologised. "What are you apologising for?" April asked him a little bit irritated. "See it as a reward for... uhm..." April quickly had to think of a reason before Blaez would think stuff. "A reward for saving me from that pervert a while ago." April said to remind him when he acted like April was his dog and... thought April was a boy. "Thank you... for that..." April said as she yawned and gently placed her head on his shoulder.

April fell asleep which she usually did after having a meal but this time it was near a human which was unusual. She moved her head a few times before her sleeping body finally decided she was laying comfy.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

The tension of the situation was growing but was becoming quite awkward for Nando who has no real business with these humans. He sighs as the man makes a rather cross gesture at the little girl with his sword. The young human had an indignant look in her eye and wasn't likely to step down from the man's rather impossible challenge, at least from what he could tell. Not wanting to see another group of humans fight each other he releases an audible cough and turns away. After gaining their attention, he says; "Uhh well, once you both resolve...whatever it is you're doing I sorta live not very far at all if you need a place to rest...or just chat." He directed this loosely at Dourant. "I'll be by the abandoned lot a block down if you decide to come by." With that, the young wolf sprang off without waiting for a response.

Nando looked back at the two as he walked off. It was tiring concealing himself in his human form. But alas, it gets the job done. In his wolf form, he took rest on top of several stacked crates not too far from where he told the two humans to meet him. Not to close that they might see him before he can disguise himself again, but not too far that he couldn't meet up with them if they do perhaps show up.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"What are you apologizing for?" April said with an annoyed tone before continuing as Blaez proceeded to carry her straight in the direction of the hideout. "See it as a reward for... uhm..." April went silent for a moment before Blaez felt like something might be wrong.

Had he really managed to help her at all? "A reward for saving me from that pervert a while ago." Blaez resisted the urge to slap his forehead as he forgot that situation entirely. He didn't know why it seemed to be a big deal because that guy ended up attacking them again, but it was a complement all the same. He had actually thought she was a guy in her wolf form for some reason and never knew until she turned into a human. She seemed tomboy-ish at times, but Blaez loved how she had her girlish moments though.

Blaez gave a sigh of relief as he continued back to the hideout. It was beginning to snow and it was getting late. As he got in, he heard April, sounding very tired, mutter out something. "Thank you... for that..." April said, yawning and placing her head on his shoulders.

Blaez's heartbeat sped up and he felt warm inside. She was moving a little bit in her sleep, which startled Blaez slightly and caused his heart to race more. It was a strange feeling and he reluctantly let her down inside of the tent and managed to get her into a sleeping bag. Remembering earlier on, he looked around in his tent, looking for his special book, the pages being old, crinkled and having a dusty smell about it, but it's content seeming so mysterious.

He usually looked at it at random times and he felt like he would find something special if he looked for a bit at it. Before he left the tent, he placed his hand on April's head and then turned to sit out by the fire, which was still raging on. Getting situated, Blaez palmed through the book attempting to decode the words, but prepared to hide the book of anyone were to stumble across him. He definitely wanted to figure out what the words in this book said because deep down, he knew that he would be unable to understand more than he already did without knowing what the actual words said.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April woke up in a sleeping bag inside a tent. She was startled at first until she noticed the scent hanging around in this tent, Blaez's scent. She had problems with getting out of her sleeping bag and decided to change into her wolf form to get out easier. Once her plan worked, she quietly sneaked out of the tent to pop-up behind Blaez. In her wolf form it was almost impossible for him to hear her coming... but April was stunned. As she came closer, she saw a familair book in Blaez's hands. She turned back into her human form and stood behind him.

"Why are you reading that...?" She said with a quite concerned look on her face, but then remembered he couldn't read and was relieved. "Why do you have such a book, have you no idea how dangerous it is to even possess one?" April sat down behind him and read a few words. Her expression turned a little sad as she noticed it was snowing...

"It snowed on that day as well..." She looked up at the sky and remembered the day that her parents were killed by hunters. If it wasn't for the young human couple, April would've experienced the same fate. April suddenly felt bad for asking Blaez such questions. "Do... you want me to read it for you?" April asked him with a sad but kind smile across her face.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez was startled, nearly dropping his book into the fire as he heard a familiar voice behind him. He quickly caught the book before it could be touched by the fingers of the flames and scanned it for any damage. She was in her human form and she had easily managed to sneak up behind him without making a single noise. She was too crafty for her own good, and Blaez couldn't think of any excuses so he just sat there in silence with his mind racing for an answer.

"Why do you have such a book, have you no idea how dangerous it is to even possess one?"

Blaez shook his head absentmindedly. Nobody knew he had it so this was the first reaction he had ever seen to the book. Was it really such a bad thing?

"It snowed on that day as well..." April said, seeming more distant than ever while gazing up through the snow as flakes glided and pivoted towards the ground. He had no clue what she was talking about. Maybe this was her book or something.

"Do... you want me to read it for you?" Blaez look at her smile and couldn't help but notice that she seemed sad. He gave her a friendly pat on the back and handed the book to her.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

Blaez probably had noticed the sadness hidden in April's smile because short after asking him if she should read it for him, he patted her back, gave her a friendly smile and handed her the book. "Alright then..." April opened the book on a page that explained lunar flowers. She found that he needed to know that first. "The Lunar Flower is the key to opening Paradise and the wolves need it due to the world going to waste. The flower, however, is unable to guide the wolves in its flower form." April started reading. "These flowers used to grow in gardens but they were taken away by alchemist to create flower maidens." April looked up at the sky again. She can't remember that she ever met a Lunar Flower.

"Lunar Flowers are either said to be legends or to be completely extinct." April added to her last sentence. It was kind of a warning that said that this world was completely lost. "Now you know about the Lunar Flowers, I will tell you the story hidden within the book." April opened the book on the first page.

"There is an old legend that speaks of a hidden paradise on Earth, a paradise which only wolves can find. And while thought to have been extinct for hundreds of years, wolves indeed still walk the Earth... hidden among mankind." April took a short break to breathe. This was kind of heavy on her because all the memories of her parents appeared in her mind and wouldn't go away. "Wolves are hated among mankind due to disbelief in paradise and because they feel intimidated by them." April stopped again, this time to not continue. She started breathing heavely as if she was trying to supress tears.

"S-Sorry... I just..." April stood up and walked toward the exit of the hideout. She transformed into her wolf form so that the escaped tears wouldn't be noticed by Blaez. She layed down and stared forward her, staring at nothing more but buildings.

Khawill

<3
Years
Primrose glared at me. Even though I'll probably be leaving soon to go with Teashi, I won't let him just take this from me she thought with a frown as she watched me stab a short katana through a trash bag that was near her before unsheathing another. Reaching up the sleeves that covered her left arm she quickly and skillfully took out her dagger taking care not to accidentally hurt herself. Part of her figured the adult thought she wouldn't fight him, but he didn't know her. Holding the dagger with obvious skill she glared fiercer at me. "If I have to, I'll fight you"

I pointed to the sword I stuck in the trash bag, "I think it would be much more fair for you if you use that." I said, "It should be easy for you to hold, and to any blade user, range is everything." I held my katana defensively, "Prove to me you can defend yourself."

Primrose scowled at me but put her dagger away and pulled the sword out of the trash bag. "That will be easy. My father started training me from the moment I could walk on how to fight and defend myself" she glared at me with bright eyes. If he thinks i'll get scared and back down, he's mistaken. She thought.

I saw her will to fight and was proud of it, I had that same determination as a kid, "Well lets see if you can beat over twenty years right?" I planted my feet down, "First strike goes to you." I challenged, staring directly in her eyes. If she chickens out now, she is no warrior. Though she may be better than that. I decided that I would offer my training if she wanted it.
Primrose nodded in response to what he said. Why's he letting me go first? she held the sword tightly in her hand. Probably thinks I'll chicken out. She stared up at the adult defiantly she planted her feet firmly on the ground before moving to strike at Dourant's left side. Though she stumbled slightly more used to her dagger than a sword she regained composure and frowned.

She stumbled, allowing me to easily parry the attack, "The sword is heavier than that knife." I said, "Maybe you should try getting acostomed to the weight?" I was impressed that she didn't chicken out, and she did do the basic attack stance, so there wasn't too much to be disappointed at. "If you are really acostomed to that knife, you can use it as a main gauche or a parrying dagger. It will allow for a more defensive style, while holding two blades.

Primrose nodded in thought at me words. It all makes sense...plus this sword is heavier than fathers dagger. she thought as I easily parried the attack. "My father wanted me to master the dagger first" she held the sword a little more firmly to get used to the weight and made another swing at me. "he died before we could move onto something else" a flash of sadness could be seen in her eyes before she quickly pushed it back.

Another attack parried, play it defensively, "Nice swing, your father taught you fairly well." I held my sword in front of me, "I'm sure he would probably be proud to see you fight so well. Though, I can see your potential, and I feel like it is wasted." I swung with one arm, not fast, and restrained. It was toward what I perceived as her dominant side.

Primrose parried the swing only stumbling a little as she took a step back. "my father was in the army, though I've learned a lot in my three years on the streets as well" she took another careful step back and smirked. "My potential is greater on the street than it would be in the orphanage" she swung again at me. Not trying to hurt me, no she didn't want that. She just wanted to see how long I'd keep this going.

I blocked again, this wasn't a real fight. I realized that she was holding back, "The streets are wild, you learn nothing of disciplin, of honor." I readied my sword, my intention was to disarm her on her next strike.
Primrose huffed glaring at me. "No, I don't learn discipline but I have learned to fend for myself. After all I've kept myself alive since I was six." She held the sword tight in her hand and swung again at the same time she took her dagger out stabbing that towards my opposite side.

My arm-length was much higher than hers, and he was easily able to grab her arm, only receiving a small cut on his own arm. "Stabbing is a risky move, if it doesn't disable it's target, you leave yourself open." I demonstrated with my sword a way she could've been countered. "I'll conclude this lesson. Mostly because I am tired." I released her arm and sheathed my sword, then bowed chivalrously at her. "I don't believe kids should be alone on these streets." I told her, "Though you seem to be adequate in your abilities." I held out my hand, gesturing for my sword back, "If you would please return my sword? One day, if we meet before I forever leave this city, I may allow you to keep it." I thought back sadly, "But not today."

Primrose pulled her arm back quickly the moment I let it go before he sheathed his sword and bowed to her. Putting her dagger away she handed me back his sword. "I'm not alone anymore...I made a friend earlier." she said gathering her things. "I'll be leaving here for good soon" she added looking at me. "I'd hope my abilities seemed adequate. After all I learned from one of the best. My dad was pretty famous with the military and police forces. Edward Rawlins." she turned away from me. "thanks for the lesson, but I have someone waiting on me" she said over her shoulder before promptly running off to get back to her 'house' and Teashi if he was still there.

I watched her go and sighed, Where did that other kid say to go again... I looked down the street, An abandoned block? Could I possibly find a job there. I wondered how I would actually find him once I got there.

I walked toward the area I believed he may have been at and looked around, "Uh, hello?" I said to an empty area, "Anybody there."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/Ksm8CFR.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
Teashi the Wolf

Prim's Alley

2-1: A Path to Adventure

Nwd7R9U.png

"Uh, hello? Anybody there."

Teashi leapt down from the rooftops above and landed before Prim with relative ease. "Took ya a while." He said teasingly, before catching a new scent on her. Her scent showed that she was very recently caught in some excitement. "Did you get in a fight?" He asked in a bit of confusion. "Well, it doesn't matter," he added afterward. "We can leave whenever you like, so if you're in a rush, or want to stay for the rest of the day, fine by me." He smiled once more.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Gothax - Human Form​
Gothax was still around Freeze Town searching for something decent to eat. He wouldn't spend all of his money at once like the other day, he have to spend it wisely or else it'll run out quickly. He noticed some person selling hamburgers and some drinks. He went up to him and purchased 2 hamburgers and a can of soda. This time, he was feeling generous and paid his food instead of stealing it and running away. He sat down calmly on a bench and began eating his food.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

Nando's ear twitched at the arrival of the human. As such, the wolf arose the ally of which he was hiding and returned to his human form to greet the man. Nando waved and gave Dourant a smile. "Follow me." Without much exchanging of words the two entered an abandoned old apartment complex. It was there Nando had made his temporary home. The interior was tolerable and much less dirty than the other buildings. He offered Dourant some water and a burger once they both were inside. "I could tell you have no place to stay. Much less anything to do here. You looked all beat up when I first saw you." He stopped for a moment to drink a mouthful of his bottled water. "I'm not one for jobs but I havn't really seen most people work around the city much. The police always seem to need an extra hand though. As well as workers involving construction." Nando glanced at Dourant who had been mostly silent. "Hey...what happened to that girl you were with?"

Khawill

<3
Years
Is this entire city a dump? I though sickened, No wonder crime thrives so well. I followed the boy into his 'home' he offered me food but I didn't take it. I wasn't in the mood to be eating at all. "The girl had her own buisness to attend to." I replied, acting as polite and rigged as I could. "I honestly don't like the state of this city. It is much worse than when I left it." I looked at the boy, who stated that he did not work, "You in any gangs boy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back