• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Will Giratina have its signature move Shadow Force?

0.o 2 noobs Voted No xD

It does have Shadow Force. I forget if it works 100% like it should. I'll need to check again.

Please no. The torture! D:

So what would be another way to go?

Now it's 3 noobs... I really believe in gogo btw.. Loving the way this hack looks!!

Thanks, so we're really going to need another plan for the distortion wold demo :O

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
It does.
With Torn World GBA styled tiles.
Yeah, LP has those sprites, and they are beautifully done as well.

Also, about your hack...I think it's going to be awesome. I mean, I just want to know a few questions about the hack:

1. When you say that there will be 4th generations moves, do you literally mean all the 4th generation moves? Including Trick Room, Gyro Ball, and Gravity?

2. I saw that Giratina, Shaymin, and Rotom can change formes, which is neat. But what about Deoxys? Will it have all of its formes too?

3. It's going to be based around DPPt, right? So, that means no Fairy-type, correct?

GoGoJJTech

Years
It does.
With Torn World GBA styled tiles.

Hmm, didn't know that. I have tiles already though, so I may just take a look at it in MEH for now

Also, about your hack...I think it's going to be awesome. I mean, I just want to know a few questions about the hack:

1. When you say that there will be 4th generations moves, do you literally mean all the 4th generation moves? Including Trick Room, Gyro Ball, and Gravity?

2. I saw that Giratina, Shaymin, and Rotom can change formes, which is neat. But what about Deoxys? Will it have all of its formes too?

3. It's going to be based around DPPt, right? So, that means no Fairy-type, correct?

1: Yes, not all are 100% functional. I mean, I kinda broke Dive and Shadow Force animations lol. For now, trick room just multiplies your speed x2. Gravity, I forget.. Anyway, as soon as I go back to it I will fix them, though a lot of asm is required :D

2: Yes to all. The only form that will be left out atm is Cherrim, since it will require a castform hack.

3: Correct.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
how do you plan to implement the poketch particularly the dowsing machine app?

GoGoJJTech

Years
how do you plan to implement the poketch particularly the dowsing machine app?

through asm. Poketch will be a thing that goes when you press R or something. We'll cross the bridge when we get there for other stuff.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey aint you the guy from light platinums thread with the red color posts???!?
Nope. You are mistaking me for Ash493.

Sprites... as... tiles?

Hmm, didn't know that. I have tiles already though, so I may just take a look at it in MEH for now
Care to show? I believe Wesley's Torn World tiles are the most real-looking from all TW tiles I have seen.
Maybe you could do a poll to see which tiles would people prefer?

GoGoJJTech

Years

Nope. You are mistaking me for Ash493.

Sprites... as... tiles?

Care to show? I believe Wesley's Torn World tiles are the most real-looking from all TW tiles I have seen.
Maybe you could do a poll to see which tiles would people prefer?

Somewhere along the lines of transferring everything from one PC to another half my tiles can't be found T_T
I'm using Wesley's, but slightly tweaked. Plus they bob up and down :D

Aside from tiles, daniilS is going to show a video about arceus changing formes according to plate. Expect that REAL soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back