• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Even more new Formes?

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I'm sick of Formes in general. There are too many of them, they make no real improvement or difference, and they're insanely gimmicky.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
CoroCoro_July_2012_Keldeo.png

Am I the only one here who likes the new form of Keldeo? It looks much more badass than the teeny weeny pony it once was.

Plus, we can rank its badassness among the three muskee-mammals. Fitting for a warrior.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
CoroCoro_July_2012_Keldeo.png

Am I the only one here who likes the new form of Keldeo? It looks much more badass than the teeny weeny pony it once was.

Plus, we can rank its badassness among the three muskee-mammals. Fitting for a warrior.

I agree it looks much cooler than cute little younger looking Keldeo. I wonder what these formes we be called in the english version, Young Forme and Proud forme?

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
Im one of the haters of the resolution form.

I think that most people like myself hate that form because they put so little work in it.

IMO the only form of the kami trio that looks decent is landorus, but they at least got noticeable changes from the original form; keldeo looks exactly the same, except for longer horn and mane

Years
In my opinion Landorus' forme is my least favorite of the new formes...it's eyes are all strange (though it fits it's ability).
Ehh Gf hasn't been all that creative with the designs of the legends *points at Incarnation forme Kami trio* anyways.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I agree it looks much cooler than cute little younger looking Keldeo. I wonder what these formes we be called in the english version, Young Forme and Proud forme?
Probably something like ____ and Warrior forme. Or armor forme. Something to do with fighting will probably be the name of that forme in English.

Years
I really hope that there are no new forms after what we've already seen. Black Kyurm, White Kyurem, the God trio, and Keldeo. And even that's a little too far. It would be nice if the game explained why they have access to these other forms.

Years
Speaking of the new forms for the Kami trio, Keldeo, and Kyurem, have a look at their base stat totals.

Spoiler:

They turned the power creep up even more with the new forms. That kind of fire power is insane. Although I expected them to.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Speaking of the new forms for the Kami trio, Keldeo, and Kyurem, have a look at their base stat totals.

Spoiler:

They turned the power creep up even more with the new forms. Although I expected them to.

I wish they would have given Keldeo a small boost in Special Attack, though. I do like its new look, though. Much better than its regular form.

Years

Spoiler:

They turned the power creep up even more with the new forms. That kind of fire power is insane. Although I expected them to.
The Kami trio's defenses and speed still aren't very good. They'll glass cannon's still...

I also wish they had given Keldeo a boost guess it's just a gimmick forme after all.

Back