• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Ultra!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Ultra! I don't play competitively myself so I guess I'm like you in this point?
Can I ask why you joined the community? Excited for Pokemon X/Y, 5th Gen gaming like B/W and B2/W2, looking for Romhacking section? We have forums for all of these and much more.
Have fun and if you need to talk VM me :)

Years
Hey Ultra (or Pyrus?)! Welcome to PC. <3;

I don't really play competitively either, though I find my battle style leans more towards competitive in-game. Guess it helps when I challenge the Pokemon World Tournament though, so I'm glad I got the chance to learn some things about competitive battling. Like JNathan said, why did you join us here? Members join for reasons ranging from very specific to really broad, like wanting to learn to ROM hack or just being interested in the Pokemon community in general, so I'd love to know about you in particular. n~n Personally hacks were what brought me here but the community itself was what made me stay. So many people here to converse with about the awesomeness of Pokemon!

What's your favorite game, btw? Since you're interested in the games, are you hyped up for X & Y? :)

Hope your time here is splendid and your day overall is even better! See you around and remember to read the rules. I'm around if you have questions, though so are our other wonderful members and staff; they're always willing to help so don't ever be afraid to contact anyone. See you around! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the community, UltraPyrus! Glad to see you here.

You and me both! I don't like to play competitively either, because it's not fun. I tried doing that before and to be honest, I didn't like it. So I prefer playing Pokemon casualy, and on my own. But you don't have to be competitive to be a member, every member is different, and we understand that :D

JNathan and Cirny gave you some interesting links for you to check out, aside from that, there's a ton other sections foryu to check out, in relation to Pokemon or to your interests.

Have a great time, and stick around! See ya around. :)

Nottingham

We are on the cruise!
Years
Nice to see you Ultra, I'm right up there with you. I tried digesting some of the info on Smogon and that went as well as my senior math class did (when will I ever need trigonometry, world?).
Hope you enjoy your stay and that eventually you'll grow up to be a beautiful Master Ball.

Back