• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team- Solar and Lunar (Recruiting)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
Can you guys remove me from the list of team members, since I'm no longer involved with this? Also Kenny, if Spyguy's inactive all the time around here, maybe you should ask the mods to transfer ownership of this thread to you. Just a suggestion.
EDIT: Btw, you guys need to do grammar fixing. And bug fixing. Seriously.

Last edited:

Kenny1

On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skil
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Can you guys remove me from the list of team members, since I'm no longer involved with this? Also Kenny, if Spyguy's inactive all the time around here, maybe you should ask the mods to transfer ownership of this thread to you. Just a suggestion.
EDIT: Btw, you guys need to do grammar fixing. And bug fixing. Seriously.

I've asked SpyGuy to remove you, maybe he will when he's back, and I dont want to ask the mods to change the ownership, because Spyguy might be back soon.

Kenny1

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Ok everyone, we need story writers, this hack isn't making much progress, we had to start over, and we're not even by the first town yet, that is because we need storyline, so I am asking for story writers to join, I don't think we need much else, then we can get the hack going somewhere. I left Zandite, and started a hack the way I thought Zandite should be, so this post is invalid.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
name:pomas

contacts:Facebook my Facebook name is Omarzenaty

skills:I'm a good mapper

What you will apply for:...

Rate yourself out of 10:...

Proof of Work: ...

Last edited:

Kenny1

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
name:poms

contacts:Facebook my Facebook name is Omarzenaty

skills:a bit of good mapper i can be Withuse`s asisstant

What you will apply for:...

Rate yourself out of 10:...

Proof of Work: ...

Ok, I guess your accepted(btw Withuse left the team), if you can please get skype.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
well i stopped making maps but can i help by anything else? if i can i will not leave the team, what about it

Kenny1

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
well i stopped making maps but can i help by anything else? if i can i will not leave the team, what about it

There's story, its a shame though, we really need mappers now. ;-;

ATTENTION!!!
We are in desperate need of mappers atm, so please apply.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
it looks like i am useless i can't make story and i think i can make a map but do not expect an awesome one+why didn't you put my name on the list

who is editing trainers and didn't you say that you can be a mapper why did you say that you need mappers

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I feel like I should remind some of the people posting in this thread that:
  • Consecutive posting isn't allowed - looking at you, POMAS: I've had to merge / delete quite a few of your posts.
  • Posts should be on-topic. If they aren't (within reason), then they'll most likely be deleted. There are always VMs if you wish to discuss something that doesn't pertain to the thread's topic.
  • This is a forum, and so responses will not be instant. Just be patient, spamming threads won't make the person you're trying to contact notice you any sooner than usual.

If this thread keeps derailing I'll probably have to start handing out warnings / infractions, and nobody wants that, so please just keep it civil and relevant guys :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • NH
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Contacts:Facebook.com/tj.jager, Skype: Madmanwithabox9

What you will apply for: Not in Pokemon but I've spent many years working on my own stories and helping others with tons of ideas and script(story scripts not "scripting") writing for things like youtube videos and whatnot I may have not done anything Pokemon related in story I'm positive I'd be very helpful and it's something I really enjoy.

Rate yourself out of 10: 9

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
Name:NEOgba

Skills:Mapping(NOT TILESET), Scripting, some trainer sprite editing

What you will apply for:Scripting, Mapping(Again Not Tileset)

Rate yourself out of 10: 7

Proof of Work: I have a hack called pokemon radium I've been working on. I could send it to you.

Availability: (about 7 times out of 10) after 3:00

Sorry I left Before, But now I'm Available a lot more now.

Back