• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, I'm new here!

Nice to meet you!
I'm Imagistre, that's a weird portemanteau of "Imagine" and "Enregistre", or what I imagine the word "Imagiste" would look if you dropped it down the stairs.

Anyways! I'm just signed in, and I've got little to no experience in roleplaying, but I do love pokemon, and whether it's a good thing or not I already have 3 characters ready to be thrown in any and every situation/region/mayhem possible. I want to keep them flexible are to be included in maybe regions and stories, so that's that, but where should I start? Should I check out the Writer's Lounge or the Roleplay Theatre?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Yes, you should! Those are great places to choose from. We don't judge, all that matters is that you're willing to get better at what you enjoy. If you have any questions about those sections in particular, don't hesitate to ask any of the moderators of that section. I really hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah! I'm so happy to hear more RPers are finding their way here. The RP section is one of the nicest, most inviting communities we have here and I'm glad they're growing. :')

Back