• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
Hi, I'm back.

Just thought I'd drop in, say hi.

So yeah... I stopped playing Pokemon for a good long while there, but my spark is reignited! And what an awesome time for that to happen.

I'm very excited for X and Y, and I hope to become active in the community once again.

I'm also gonna need a new sig! :P

Cid

Years
Oh awesome, you're from 2005? That's so long ago.

It's great that your spark has been reignited because I have to say, XY is gonna be game-changing. ;D Also I hope that spark carries on to your activity in PC, man! Read the new rule revisions and some of the new stuff in the sections around PC so that you can post around freely. Otherwise, it's all up to you. o/

A new sig, eh? Maybe you can get a request from our Art & Design graphics people! Just look for an open shop and ask away. Or you could always make your own sig, haha. I think it's a lot more fulfilling now to do that, and it really expresses who you are as a person. Whoa that got deep.

Welcome back, Haunter Master! Stick around this time, alright?

Years
Oh, I will be making my own :D
I was only saying that because the one I had, made by Forever, was gone. So I need to start from scratch!

And my activity will shoot right back up! I plan on staying as long as possible.

Years
Ahhh welcome back! I might recognize you from before my activity days when I was still a lurker, actually. Which is surprising since my memory tends to be quite bad. @~@

Very happy to hear you're getting back into Pokemon again; I'm sure PC will help out a lot in that regard since there are so many fans and their love of Pokemon is contagious, haha. It certainly helped me to keep interested in the series by being here, so I'm sure you'll have that same experience! And yeah, with the announcement of X and Y, Pokemon will only keep getting more awesome, I'm sure. Wonder how long it'll take for some of us to get used to the gameplay though... after all, the graphics style is completely different (but not in a bad way). The X and Y section is always waiting for you to pop over there and share your opinions, so keep that in mind yeah!

And ahh, I was about to suggest some of the shops in Art & Design but then read that you're making your own. That's cool - show off that artistic talent and carry your awesome signature around everywhere! I'd really like to make my own sometime but lately I've had a lack of inspiration. D: On that note, your avatar is pretty cool, did you make it yourself?

Hoping you do stick around and be active from now since it's always awesome when older members return. You're always welcome back after however many years so enjoy your stay and you can drop off a message on my profile to chat whenever!

Have fun~

Years
I feel Yveltal deserves my sig & avy now, it's just so epic.

And my old avatar was a year+ old, I made it with a matching sig, but Forever made an awesome one for me, I just had to use it. When I came back it was gone from whatever server Forever uploaded it to.

Now I've made these, but that's not what this thread is about. Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone!!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Haunter Master!
So you're in Pokemon X and Y craze too, so do I. Like others recommend, go to Pokemon X and Y sections. So enjoy your Pokecommunitying here!

Back