• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postpostpost

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I don't have set posting goals for the day, but I do have them for the month, especially this year. So I know around what my post count should look like at the end of the month and just do my best to hit that goal. All I do is just post when and where it interests me and I have the time to devote to checking around the forums.

Years
My personal goal is 0 posts per day, and it's been going great so far! I mean, look at how far back my last 25 posts go. :p

Back when I was active, I told myself I had to post at least once a day, but I tried for more if I could.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I don't have a goal. I will just post if I see something interesting. Which most of the time I don't really post...I kinda just lurk. xD More fun I guess?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I try to post until I'm done being bored. I usually only come here when I'm bored, which is a lot of the time, and I don't leave until I satisfy that boredom, or find that there's no way I can cure it here and go somewhere else for the time being.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
I have a few friends on this forum that joined the same time i did, we started posting the same amount, but then I slowed down. Most likely because of exams, but I just didnt post as much. I think my average is actually really low- 1.70 posts per day. Compared to previous forums ive been on, thats considerably low.

Adore

Party.
Years
It really varies for me depending on what I have to get done in a day, and whether I feel like I can make a (somewhat?) thoughtful contribution to a discussion. If I can't think of anything to contribute or if I'm too busy that day, I don't post.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I post in threads which i find interesting and I am mostly a lurker.

Years
It depends on how bored I am. If I have nothing else to do, I come on here and make a few posts, then disappear for the next 6-10 hours, then so on.

When my Spring semester starts I guarantee I'll be much less active than I was during the winter.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My posts per day count is 5.55 at the moment so that really shows how much I post in a day. I usually get in about 5-8 posts a day , but someday I just don't feel like posting much and only post 3-5 times that day. I used to be really obsessed with making sure all the posts on the first page of my "Posts Made By" section were all from no more than a day ago. If the last few posts were from 2 or 3 days , I'd freak out and post a whole bunch in Forum Games or The Welcome Lounge. Now it doesn't matter to me as much since I've had more times where I was too busy to be online, but a lot of days I post so much, my "Post Made By" thing usually has all day old posts on the first day. I have obsessive things like that. Post count doesn't matter to me as much as it used to and if I don't post as much or none at all one day, it doesn't bother me much anymore.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
My current posts per day is 5.03, which is actually a wee bit higher than I'd like it to be. I guess that number kinda reminds me of how much time I actually spend posting on here, haha.

I don't set posting goals for myself because my activity's already good enough for me to not need to. I feel like if I did set some goals it'd end up in me inevitably dragging myself onto PC when I don't strictly want to be online and that'd take some of the fun out of it. I feel like I'm fine as I am.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've been here for six years with periods of being inactive or being a roleplay hermit. My average post count per day is 5.15, idk if that's much or little really. But I think I post too much in some areas and way too little in other, like CCC for instance :p

Post count is just a number, but I think mine's increasing at an alarming rate nowadays, what is happening. I don't set goals for post count for myself, but I say to myself that I should post more in the gaming sections or less in the staff sections sometimes, etc.

Years
It's been a while since I was active on a forum, and since being here in PC, I have the desire to post wherever and whenever I can, not just for post count, but also to interact with other members. Generally I try to stick to topics that I can participate in with substantial input because I don't want to be going around making short remarks.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
At first when i was a newbie i mostly just used to visit forums and see what others are Posting but now i try to post every where! Specially in Emulation and Rom Hacking forum!
Trying to increase post counts

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
My record is like 100 posts in 6 days. Already besting that here, lol.

Actually, no. One time I record I got like 200 posts in 24 hours. **** was cray.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Meanwhile, I'm at 4.99 posts per day right now. 5+ years, and that's not very impressive, but consider the fact about a year ago, my post count was around 1.3ish, and yeah. Wow.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Posts Per Day: 2.93

Ugh, I've been so inactive, and I still have enough posts to have made three a day, p much.

Lately, I've been posting a bit more. Still only a few times every few days, which in comparison to what I used to be isn't much. I remember days when I would make 100 posts or more per day, and would be posting all over. 30-50 posts was a common day for me.

Since I'm back around a bit now, I usually make a couple of posts early in the day before work, and late at night if I'm bored.

Years
Everyone's impressed that I've managed to gain 300+ posts within the time I've been here, but it's unrealistic to keep my 22.13 posts per day for the rest of the duration I'm going to be here ;___;

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Because I just got back from my short-ish PC hiatus, I'm trying to make up for my post count haha. I told myself that before 2013 ends, I should've made at least a thousand posts. Since that didn't happen, I'm going to be more active. I'm so close to my goal, I'm not going to stop now.

Back