• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black and White

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokémon Black and White(G)

BlackandWhiteRPG-1.png

> LINK to the discussion thread, where you can sign up <

In celebration of the new games I have decided to make a RPG on B&W. The starters are of course Snivy, Pokabu and Oshawott. Plus I'm throwing in a few more Inova Pokemon as starters. You can have a shiny if you want. I don't care. Unlike the games the starters start at level 10. And Pokemon can know up to 6 moves at once. I will make an extra OOC page to store everyone's Pokemon/items. I am accepting 9 more people.

Plot: Bare with me, I'm no good at writing out long plots. But there is more involved then what I type down. Off the West coast way waaay west is a whole new region of Pokemon to explore. You have voletiered to take the long journey there to explore the new region of Inova. All new never before seen Pokemon await you there. Complete in the new Pokemon league as you set off with your starter Pokemon from Professor Junpier. This RPG, is to celebrate the release of Pokemon Black and White. The region is huge. It is very easy to get lost and wonder around in a maze for days. Be careful. Plus there is a new evil team on the lose, Team Plasma. What is there goal? What are they up uptoo? Why do they want to free all Pokemon from trainers? Which path will you take? Trainer, Breeder? Or anything else? The choice is yours.

Inova doesn't have Coordinator challenges, however there are tons more other ways for people to enjoy themselves. Go around battling and catching Pokemon as you explore the wonderous world of Pokemon, in Pokemon Black and White. After you over come the hardships in Inova, why not travel to the other regions as well. There are endless possibilities. Endless fun! An endless journey! Have fun!

The Unova Region, is the region featured in Pokémon Black and White. Unova is "located far away from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh." Unova has an airport, an amusement park, and several icy mountains. In addition to a diversity of new landscapes, the Unova Region is also home to a diversity of people who vary in skin tone and occupation. Unova also features the return of underwater Regions accessible through the Dive move.

The mythology of the Unova Region states that in the past there were two brothers who ruled over the Region, assisted by a powerful Dragon Pokémon. However, the brothers began to fight over how the new nation should be run, and the Pokémon split itself into two: the Deep Black (Black Yin) Pokémon Zekrom, who sided with the younger of the brothers, and the Vast White (White Yang) Pokémon Reshiram, who sided with the older. The two Dragon Pokémon fought endlessly, and it was foretold that they would fight until the Unova Region was destroyed. To stop them, the people of Unova put Reshiram and Zekrom into deep sleeps. Other legends feature the Pokémon Victini, whose presence could turn the tide of battle to its Trainer's favor; Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, who are said to protect Pokémon habitats from humans and have attacked humans' castles for threatening Pokémon; the nature deities Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus; and the Boundary Pokémon Kyurem, who is said to have come to the Unova Region on an icy meteor in the past.

Spr_5b_495.png
Spr_5b_495_s.png

Snivy Taken by spasticbuddha
Name:
Ability: Overgrow~When a Pokémon with Overgrow uses a Grass-type move, the power will increase by 1.5× if the user has less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining.~
Personally:
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap, (Egg Move of Your Choice)

Spr_5b_498.png
Spr_5b_498_s.png

Pokabu ~Taken by Konekodemon~
Name:
Ability: Blaze~When a Pokémon with Blaze uses a Fire-type move, the power will increase by 1.5× if the user has less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining.~
Personally:
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Odor Sleuth, (Egg Move of Your Choice)

Spr_5b_501.png
Spr_5b_501_s.png

Oshawott Taken by Cookiez
Name:
Ability: Torrent~When a Pokémon with Torrent uses a Water-type move, the power will increase by 1.5× if the user has less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining.~
Personally:
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, (Egg Move of your Choice)

Spr_5b_509.png
Spr_5b_509_s.png

Purrloin Taken by DarkAngel91
Name:
Ability: Limber or Unburden~Limber prevents paralysis. If a Pokémon is paralyzed and gains this ability through Transform, Role Play or Trace, then the paralysis will be removed. If this ability is then lost, the Pokémon will be paralyzed again.~ ~Unburden doubles the Pokémon's Speed stat when the Pokémon's held item is lost. If there is no held item to begin with or if a held item is traded for another, Unburden will not be activated.~
Personally:
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Assist, Sand-Attack, (One Egg Move of your Choice)

Spr_5b_519.png
Spr_5b_519_s.png

Pidove
Name:
Ability: Big Pecks or Super Luck~Big Pecks prevents the Pokémon's Defense stat from being reduced.~ ~Super Luck enables the user to critical hit twice as often as normal. The critical hit multiplier is applied before critical hit bonuses from items, so item modifiers are not doubled.~
Personally:
Attacks: Gust, Growl, Leer, (Egg Move of your Choice)

Spr_5b_517.png
Spr_5b_517_s.png

Munna
Name:
Ability: Forewarn or Synchronize~Forewarn shows the opponent's move with the highest base power. If two or more moves are of the same base Power, one will be chosen at random. In a double battle, Forewarn will only show the highest base power move of out of the two opponents. If both opponents have a move with the same base power, one will be chosen at random. Moves without a base power that can cause damage are assigned one.~ ~Synchronize now passes the badly poisoned condition on as bad poison, rather than normal poison.~
Personally:
Attacks: Psywave, Defense Curl, Lucky Chant, Yawn, (Egg Move of your Choice)

Spr_5b_587.png
Spr_5b_587_s.png

Emolga
Name:
Ability: Static~When Pokémon with this ability are hit by a move that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the attacking foe will become paralyzed. This can affect Ground-type Pokémon. Having a Pokémon with this ability at the front of the player's party also increases the chances of finding Electric-type Pokémon in the area by 50%.~
Personally:
Attacks: ThunderShock, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Charge, (Egg Move of your Choice)

Spr_5b_570.png
Spr_5b_570_s.png

Zorua
Name:
Ability: Illusion~Illusion will change the appearance of the Pokémon to a different species. This is dependent on the last Pokémon in the player's party. Illusion will replicate the type of Poké Ball, species name, Shininess (if any), and gender of the Pokémon it is masquerading as; however, it does not replicate the level of the masqueraded Pokémon. The effect is only aesthetic, and does not affect the Pokémon's types or moves. Illusion is broken when the user is damaged by an attack, but it is not broken by Substitute, Life Orb, weather conditions, status ailments or entry hazards. It is also broken if the user's ability is changed or nullified. A Zorua with Illusion will transform into a Zoroark with Illusion, if the Zoroark is last in the party, and vice versa.~
Personally:
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears, (Egg Move of your choice)

Spr_5b_572.png
Spr_5b_572_s.png

Minccino
Name:
Ability: Cute Charm or Technician~When a Pokémon with Cute Charm is hit by a move that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the opponent of the opposite gender will become infatuated, making it unable to attack 50% of the time. If the Pokémon with Cute Charm is first in the party, the chance of encountering a Pokémon of the opposite gender is 66.7%, regardless of gender ratios. This does not affect the swarming Pokémon species.~ ~Technician increases the base power of all moves which have a base power of 60 or less by 1.5×. For moves with variable base power, Technician will only apply if the base power is 60 or less when used. Thus, Pursuit will not get a Technician boost if the opposing Pokémon switches and Pursuit's base power doubles to 80. Similarly, if a move like Avalanche is used by a Pokémon previously damaged in the same turn, which doubles Avalanche's base power to 120, then Technician will not be applied. The effect does not apply to confusion damage, which remains at a base power of 40.~
Personally:
Attacks: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Tickle, (Egg Move of your Choice)

I will start this once I get the other two basic starters filled.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]
Your character's full name.

[b]Nickname(s)[/b]
If you character has a nickname(s) - Optional

[b]Gender[/b]
Obvious

[b]Age[/b]
Obvious...10-15

[b]Sexuality[/b]
Straight, Gay, Homo, etc

[b]Appearance[/b]
How your character looks. (The more detail, the better.)

[b]Personality[/b]
How your character acts/is like. (The more detail, the better.)

[b]History[/b]
Your character's past...I enjoy reading long Histories ^_^

[b]Anything Else?[/b]
Optional

[b]Chosen Path[/b]
Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator, Item Collector, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookiez

The Shining Light
Years
Name
Sarah Lea Stryker

Nickname(s)
None

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance
Sarah is 5'1 and 94 pounds. She has blond curly hair, and yellowish amber eyes. She wears a Bright green t-shirt, and wears a short denim skirt. Over the T-Shirt she wears a half-black half-white jacket. She wears black fingerless gloves. She has a tattoo (She got it from her brother) of a bird on a branch on her right arm, but it's covered by the black side of her jacket. She wears black Converse shoes.

Personality
Sarah is a very timid person, and doesn't talk much, but if faced under pressure she'll start chatting your ear off. When she does talk she likes to make jokes and laugh. The doesn't mess around when battling though, she uses stratigies most champions can't master, but she specializes in offence.

History
Growing up in Undella Town, Sarah always loves sunny weather and water. One day when she was 9 she was swimming in the bay she saw a pokemon laying on the seafloor. She swam down and gently picked up the pokemon, it flinched but didn't move. Sarah swam to the surface where she brought the pokemon to the shore.

"Osha..." The pokemon said.

"Shhh. It's gonna be okay..." Sarah said soothingly.

She took the pokemon into the pokemon center and gave it to the woman behind the counter.

"Oh! This Oshawott's hurt bad. See the gash in it's right side?" She said spraying a mist on the Pokemon.

Oshawott. So that's it's name.

"I found him on the seafloor." Sarah said.

"There ya go!" The Woman said setting the pokemon in Sarah's hands.

This was Sarah's first pokemon, it was also kind of an RP sample...

Level 10
Ability: Torrent~When a Pokémon with Torrent uses a Water-type move, the power will increase by 1.5× if the user has less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining.~
Personally:
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun,

Anything Else?
No

Chosen Path
Trainer

If there's anything I need to add or change just tell me.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I would like to reserve Zorua if you don't mind. (Don't particularly like it, but it is an interesting choice.)

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
Hey can I reserve a spot with Emolga? I'll get an SU up in less than 24 hours, but I haven't really got the time right now.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
SU under construction.

Name Nyx Crane

Gender Female

Age 14

Sexuality Bisexual

Appearance Nyx is of the same general build as the Pokemon form she loves so much -- relatively small, standing at five feet and two inches, with a slim build, long limbs, and lithe muscles from years of maintenance. Her eyes are large, almond shaped, and a cat-like green. They regard all people she comes across with a sort of haughty suspicion and distrust. Nyx's straight, blonde hair falls to her jaw line and is kept clean and smooth. Two tufts stick up on either side of her head, like feline ears. Both earlobes are pierced, and there are three surgical steel rings on the cartilage of her right ear. Her skin is fair, and her facial features are slight and pointed, and her lips are of medium fullness. The canines on both sides of her mouth are somewhat more pointed than is normal. Her fingers are long and slender, with long nails that she keeps as manicured as possible.

Nyx has a default outfit that she wears whenever possible. It consists of a dark purple halter top, a velvety black choker with a bell, and black pants that accent her hips. They accent her sleek look quite well. The second is a soft black sweater, fairly loose denim jeans, a black belt around the waist, thick soled boots, a black and purple barred scarf, and gloves. For whenever the sun is especially bright and hinders visibility, she has a baseball cap, black with green cat eyes over the bill. She also has an umbrella that condenses into a small cylinder.

Personality Nyx most definitely possesses the innocence that comes with a young age. She doesn't like people when she firsts meets them, but she offers them the benefit of the doubt. Still she doesn't actively try to get to know people. More often than not, they have to approach her.

She has an attachment to feline Pokemon and seems to understand them better than she does other types. Like them, she dislikes water in most forms, which is why she carries an umbrella. Only showers and baths are acceptable in her mind, and she completely detests her feet being wet.

History
Your character's past...I enjoy reading long Histories ^_^

Anything Else?
Optional

Chosen Path
Trainer

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Cool! Your all in. And the ones who asked for me to save a Pokemon for them, I will.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
SU

[FONT=&quot]
unova_trainer_card_by_romdinner-d3b8zq9.jpg

[/FONT]Name: David Knight

Nickname: None

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:............ David has spiky black hair, he has had this kind of hairstyle since he was little. It is the only thing he and his dad have in common , physically speaking. His blue sky eyes are just like his mother's as well as his white skin. He is well-built for a boy his age.
..................................David usually wears a green T-shirt that has a tiny leaf on the top left side of it , a pair of blue jeans with a black belt on which he puts his pokeballs and a pair of red trainers( Arcanine trademark ). He also has a necklace around his neck. The necklace is very normal at first sight "a piece of black string on which there is a pendant. The thing is that the pendant is a drop shape form in which there is a blue ball similar to an "Aura Sphere" (it is a gift from his dad).

Personality:.......... David is a very calm person , sometimes to calm but he is quick to react and think. The only time when you'll see David angry (and only on rare circumstances) is when somebody hurts a Pokemon on purpose. He tries to be the best at what he does , putting a lot of effort in it. David has a very kind heart and helps those in need even if putting himself in danger (just like when he saved Sewaddle). Letting his kind heart fool you , making you into thinking he is weak would be a great mistake, this boy doesn't know the word "giving up". David likes to be outdoor and explore nature as much as possible.

History:................. David has lived in Nuvema town since he was born and has always had an interest in Pokemon. When he was little he liked to play with his family pokemon a Lillipup and a Purrlion which belonged to his parents. Purrlion was his mother's , Claire , and Lillipup belonged to his dad , Steven. David was all day in the garden playing with both pokemon always making sure that the pokemon were happy and had fun alongside him.

................................. As he got older , about twelve , he started wandering off into the wild in search of new pokemon but many times he was stopped by his mother or father that said that it could be dangerous. But this didn't stop him , he was a clever boy and found ways to sneak out. On one day when he was walking in the woods near his house he heard a cry near him. He rushed towards the sound of the cry and found a flock of birds ( they were Pidove but David didn't know what kind of pokemon they were) that were attacking , what looked like , a little bug pokemon that was wearing some kind of leaf clothing. It was very skinny and looked like it hadn't eaten in days. It was holding with its teeth to and oran berry. David saw a little bush on the edge of a hill , he knew that the bug pokemon got it from there but it would have been extremely hard for it to get another one it its condition. The birds were after that berry , even if they could easily get some from the nearby bush. David couldn't stand still as the birds kept pecking on the little creature. He rushed towards the birds picking a stick and starting to hit every bird he could. He found himself between the bug pokemon and the birds. The birds started pecking on him leaving some mark on his checks , neck, arms and legs. The bug pokemon watched helpless as the David was protecting him from the bird pokemon. David kept hitting the birds until finally they gave up and left. He then sat down for a bit leaned to a tree next to the little bug. The bug made its way to David and started looking at every mark left by the birds , like it was trying to say that he shouldn't have put him in danger for it. David told the bug that it's ok and he would do it again if it meant keeping the bug pokemon from harm. As the bug pokemon smiled it fainted due to the low health it had. David took it home and took care of it until it good better. His mom was a bit mad that he wandered off and got hurt but was at the same time proud that he helped a poor pokemon in need . His mom told him that the pokemon he saved was a Sewaddle and he should find some leafs to repair its cloak. About two weeks passed and Sewaddle was felling all better . Claire told David that even though he and Sewaddle got attached to each other he had to set it free cause he wasn't old enough to have his own pokemon so with a sad face on both the pokemon and David they hugged and Sewaddle left making its way into the woods but not without David making a promise that he would find him as soon as he becomes a trainer. ( if it's ok with you I would like that later on when we reach the Pinwheel forest David reunite with the Sewaddle and catch it , but of course not without a fight , I think it will be a good think for my character's plot )

................................Now David is fourteen and because of that promise he is now more excited than ever to become a pokemon trainer and receive his first pokemon.

Anything else: Nonthing i could think of :-?

Chosen Path: Trainer

Preferred Starter: Zorua (not shiny)

Name: Shadow

Level 10

Personally:

Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears , Extrasensory(Egg move )

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Name- Angel Jessica Morganth
Nickname (s) –StarDust, ShinyWings. The most common one is StarDust
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Sexuality- Straight
Appearance - Angel is 5'8" with a super model's body, long, hip-length raven-black hair, hauntingly beautiful lilac-purple eyes. She usually wears Black boot-cut jeans, black tee-shirts, and black leather high-heeled boots. She will wear shades of blue, purple, and red. Her wings are usually Jet-black, but she can change the color if she so chooses and she's very vain about their appearance, constantly grooming and preening them.
Personality- Angel is one of those 'quiet types'. She's often times mistaken for being emo because she likes wearing all black and she doesn't really talk to anyone. However, if you do get up the courage to talk to her and get to know her, you'll find that she's protective and compassionate. She is a fearless lover to whoever she falls in love with.
History- Angel was born in Blackthorn City in the Johto Region to Darius and Raven Morganth. She grew up around dragon types and the gym leader Claire promised her that when Angel was 10, she would give her a Dratini for her very first pokémon. However, Angel's parents divorced when she was 9 and Angel was forced to live with her mother in Eterna City in the Sinnoh Region. Angel's father fought to get her back, but in the end Angel's mother won the battle. On her 10th birthday Angel received a very special surprise. Claire, the Blackthorn City gym leader, got on a boat and traveled for 3 days just to be at Angel's birthday party. Claire gave her a pokeball and told her to open it. Angel did, and out came the cutest Dratini you can imagine. It was pink, not the normal blue. Angel's mother was angry, but, after much crying on Angel's part, finally gave in and let her keep it. She named the Dratini DreamWeaver. Angel traveled all over Sinnoh, winning gym badges. DreamWeaver evolved in a pink Dragonair during her Snowpoint City Gym battle with Candace. Angel then went and became a contester. She won many competitions with DreamWeaver. When Angel heard about the Unova region, she decided to go and explore there. She was planning on bringing DreamWeaver, but she learned that she would get a new starter once she got there. So, with a heavy heart, Angel was forced to leave without her beloved DreamWeaver, who was very upset that her mistress was leaving her. Angel spent 4 hours cuddling with DreamWeaver, before her mother told her it was time to go. (Maybe if possible we can have Angel's mother show up with DreamWeaver a bit later in the RP)
Chosen Path- Trainer and possibly a Breeder too.
Prefered starter: Purrloin (Shiny)
Name: NightStar
Level 10
Nature:
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Growl, Assist..(More later as we battle and Purrloin levls up)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
If DarkAngel gets in, void my SU. Purrloin is the only starter I was interested in.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
Name: Kyle Lance Burke
Nickname(s): Lance
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Black hair with a navy blue streak by the side, somewhat long hair up to his neck, dark blue eyes and a scar from the right of his bottom lip to his chin. Lance doesn't care for how he looks but he does carry a hairbrush and a mirror, with a comb, in case he needs to look good. He leaves his hair straight back, and due to that it falls down in bangs in front of his eye, but it doesn't block his vision. Lance wears headphones on his neck (wireless) which are just for fashion, but they also have radio and music functions. Lance wears a watch on his hand, with black fingerless gloves that have spikes on the wrist's side.

Lance is usually distant and that can be seen in his eyes, and even though people like looking at them, some people call his eyes depressing and lonely. Lance has a very built body, and has a wide chest, he doesn't care for his body, but sometimes some girls will check him out because of how buff he is. Lance wears his signature colors black and navy blue. He wears a jet black long sleeved zip down sleeveless hoodie over a navy blue long sleeved T-shirt. Sometimes, he has his black and turquoise jacket on him when it is too cold, and that replaces his hoodie. Lance wears tight black jeans, with some navy blue streaks, and he wears sneakers that are black with turquoise, gray, and dark blue streaks. Lance has an abnormal amount of stamina extremely high for anyone of his age, and he can do plenty of strenuous activity without feeling fatigue.

Personality:
He's relaxed, and in any situation you can count on him to overthink things, especially to the point where it would be annoying . He wants attention, so he can act weird at any point, and he is also nice, but cocky and disrespectful. Lance might be cold and calculating, but to lie to everyone (including himself) he acts happy and kind, he usually rushes into battle sensibly, but gets senseless as he lets his emotions take control of him. Those who really know him, know that he is cold, calculating and ruthless, especially in battle where he pushes his partner to the limit, and his partner knows what he expects and tries to deliver. But sometimes, he expects too much of his partner and sometimes fails. He has an analytical mind, always analyzing looking for possibilities and outcomes, and people who are close to him love him for being good in almost any situation, and this shows in a battle, unless of course he is very cocky, in which he would be very careless .The people he usually stay around see the annoying, talkative side of him, while the people who are very close to him see his true side. Lance is the type of guy who tries to out-think his opponents in battle which could include psyching them out . Lance doesn't have many friends, in fact very few friends, but those who are, he draws them very close, and they know of his cold nature, and his low self-esteem, which is good for battling as he always expects more out of himself, but it is not always beneficial.

Lance is stubborn, he likes to get his way and sometimes argues arguments which he knows he might not even win. Lance loves literature, and he is very good at interpreting different literary terms, and he also has a great love of music.

History Your character's past...I enjoy reading long Histories ^_^
Anything Else:

Pidove
Name: Fray
Level 10
Ability: Big Pecks or Super Luck~Big Pecks prevents the Pokémon's Defense stat from being reduced.~ ~Super Luck enables the user to critical hit twice as often as normal. The critical hit multiplier is applied before critical hit bonuses from items, so item modifiers are not doubled.~
Personally:
Attacks: Gust, Growl, Leer, (Egg Move of your Choice)

Personality:
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Aqua Jet
Chosen Path: Trainer

Will Complete later......just scrounging for extra time.

Last edited:

spasticbuddha

"You can't ignore my girth"
Years
Name: josh stone
Nickname(s):
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Josh's appearance can best be described as "average". He is 5' 2 tall, and 115 pounds. He has a slightly pale, but clear, complexion, having mercifully been through his teenage acne phase earlier. He has light blue eyes, and short straight brown hair. He mostly wears darker colors, but his "standard" outfit is an open black hoodie with a plain white t shirt undernearth, with brown cargo pants to hold all the various knickknacks that come with being a trainer. He wears his 6 pokeballs on a chain necklace around his neck, and always has a black messenger style backback slung around his neck.
Personality: In front of others, Josh is very smug and sarcastic, always making jokes and insulting those around him. While he remains a self-confident joker among his close friends, he also shows the other aspect of his personality, a caring (if a bit cynical and brooding) side. He is always calm, and takes hardships in stride, never missing an opportunity to crack a joke to brighten the mood.
History: Josh was born in Saffron City into a very wealthy family, with his father being a former gym leader and his mother receiving a fortune in a lawsuit against her former employer over an accident that almost crippled her. Despite their wealth, Josh's parents chose to live humbly, and made sure to teach young Josh that there are more important things than material wealth. When Josh was 9, his parents decoded to move the family from the noise and stress of city living to the more tranquil, serene town of Blackthorne in Johto, Where they have lived ever since.

Josh had been interested in Pokemon his whole life, although it wasn't until a chance encounter in his new town that he wanted to become a trainer. One day, at the age of 10, Josh was trying to find a way into the closely guarded Dragon's Den. Josh had never seen a dragon type before, and was intrigued to discover whether They were as powerful as people claimed.

As he was walking along a narrow path carved into the mountainside leading to the Den, Josh felt the ground shake beneath him. It was an earthquake! Thinking fast, he hit the ground and held on for dear life to avoid flying off the mountain. Shorty, the tremors passed, and Josh was just about to breathe a sigh of relief when he heard a cracking sound from above him. Looking up, he saw an impossibly large boulder had dislodged itself from the mountain and was falling towards him. Paralyzed by fear, he closed his eyes and waited for it to crush him. He quickly snapped his eyes open, however, when he heard a loud voice shout, "metagross, use bullet punch!". A silver blur few above him and collided with the boulder, shattering it before landing behind him. Josh looked up to see his savior: a young man in a purple suit looking down at him with a smile. The man helped Josh to his feet and walked him back to the safety of Josh's house. Along the way, the man said his name was Stephen (or something; Josh was too shell shocked to catch his name or ask him his name). The man said he was in Blackthorne looking for rare stones, when he heard Josh screaming, and rushed to investigate. Luckily his prized Pokemon, his metagross, was able to save Josh from the boulder in time. The man left Josh at his house and ever since that day, Josh has been infatuated with becoming a Pokemon trainer to help other people and Pokemon in need. As a result of his miraculous rescue, Josh developed a love for steel type Pokemon, although he still wishes to catch a dragon.

Five years after his incident, Josh found himself saying goodbye to his parents as he boarded the boat that would take him to Unovah to begin his Pokemon journey. He was scared, but he knew that he would be all right as long as he had his Pokemon with him.

Anything Else?: N/A
Chosen Path: trainer

Prefered starter: Minccino (not shiny)
Name: Minccino (sorry, not the nickname type)
Level: 10
Ability: technician
Nature: Adamant
Moves: pound, growl, helping hand, tickle, aqua tail

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Everyone's in but romdinner and spasticbuddha. Pokabu is already taken and Snivy is reserved for someone else who asked first. If I don't hear back from that person then you can have Snivy.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Ok, this is getting on my nerves. New rule, once you've decided on a certian Pokemon to be your starter, you can't change your mind later. The only exspection to this is if someone had already claimed it before you did.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Name: Joshua Go

Nickname(s): None

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance:
He has brown hair with many bright blond highlights. Joshua is confined to a wheelchair so he doesn't really care much for his foot ware, but he usually wears a pair of soft hospital slippers with white socks. His eyes are a dull brown and his face is sharp. He usually just wears a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, the jeans usually covered by a blanket he wears on top of them. He has a thin build because he's been stuck in a wheelchair for most of his life, but his arm strength is strong because he uses his hands a lot to travel around. He has a ring on his pinky given to him by one of his best friends/boy friend.
Personality
Joshua is a very determined person. He is someone who doesn't give up on his dreams. Joshua doesn't think of what others say about him only lets his own thoughts affect him. He, however, doesn't like to be underestimated because he is confined by a wheelchair and is one of the things that get to him. Joshua doesn't discriminate against people and rather get to know a person first before judging them since he was judged frequently when he was little. Joshua is very casual and offers a smile to almost anyone, but he is very awkward in social conversations and situations. He just settles with a simple introduction like "Hi" and followed up by his name.

Joshua is gay and it took him a long time to accept who he was. He gets depressed easily and it's difficult to pull him out of it. He is afraid of being "used" like a rag doll and is afraid of being abandoned by everyone he cares about. Closed-minded people annoy him because they judge people based on one quality, not the whole entire person themselves.

He aspires to be a trainer after watching T.V. in the hospital while he was recovering from the accident that cost his walking ability. Joshua found that trainers were strong and he wanted to be able to pick himself back up even if he lost the ability to move his legs. He was inspired by their strength, especially the strength of Red.

History
Joshua was born in the land of Johto in Ekruteak City. His parents ran their own poke'mart in the city boundaries. His first exposure to Pokemon battles might have came from T.V., but his exposure to actual trainers were when he was hanging around the mart. When his family was coming back from a holiday in the Hoenn region they were caught in a car accident. Everyone else in the car received harsh injuries, but they were able to heal, except Joshua who got the short end of the stick. Because of the car accident, he lost his ability to walk.

Joshua had become depressed and had opted to stay in the hospital than go home with his family. He felt so useless, that he himself even considered killing himself. However, when he was flipping through the channels on the T.V. in his room he saw a Pokemon battle that had Red pitted against another trainer. It inspired him. From that day onwards he decided to become a Pokemon trainer. When he got back to Johto, however, he was denied the right to become a trainer because of his handicapped, which then got him depressed for a little while, but he got his hope back saying that there were many other places he could become a Pokemon trainer. When his parents discovered the Unova region was taking trainers from the other regions to travel the lands of Unova they signed him up.

When he turned thirteen he noticed that he was checking out one of his best friends and the fact that he could feel himself falling in love with him. It scared him and he began to fall slowly into depression. He stopped talking to his friends all together and began to avoid the best friend he had "checked" out and apparently liked. He was scared that he wouldn't accept him and he believed that it was easier to break all ties with him before he got hurt. He knew he was hurting himself, but he felt that hurting himself was better than someone hurting him. His friend, confronted him however, and his constant persistence made him confess. What shocked Joshua was that his friend held the same feelings, but he learned to accept it. Joshua's depression didn't lift after some time, but he did feel lighter and fortunate because people like him usually didn't get chances like this. When they felt they were ready to leave the city of Ekruteak, they promised each other to meet back at a local park once their journeys ended.

Starter Pokemon: Zorua (Regular)
Nickname: Lulu
Ability: Illusion
Personally: Lulu is very shy and timid. She is afraid of almost anything. Just like the other members of her species, she has the ability Illusion; however she falls short with her confidence. Lulu doesn't have any confidence in herself and considers herself weak. This is her weak point because she doesn't believe in her own skills.
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears, and Extrasensory (Since you offered us the chance of having an egg move.)

Chosen Path
Trainer

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
Name: Neil Buchanan

Sexuality
: Straight

Appearance
: Neil has light brown hair that curls as it lengthens, meaning he usually keeps it short and clean and swept to the side. His eyes are of the royalest blue, and above them sit his thin eyebrows that are dramatically arched down, a Buchanan trait. The long nose perched between his eyes slightly widens as it runs down his face and ends above his thin lips that always appear pursed. His jaw is very sqaured and almost always smooth and his chin, though rounded, is very defined. Neil's cheeks have a naturally rosy tint that gives them a very smooth texture. All put together, this kid had a rather handsome face.

Neil's skin is an averagely toned, not fair or particularly tan, but his body is almost impressively toned, though not exceedingly muscular, setting him at around 170 pounds at 6 feet even. He wears various outfits ranging from button up shirts, khaki pants and Dockers to sagging sweatpants, a baggy hoodie and high tops, but there is always a (fake) diamond stud in his left ear, sometimes accompanied by white-rimmed sunglasses and a white cap.

Personality
: Though he can look like a douche, Neil's actually a chill guy. He's fairly timid around strangers but when around even just one friend he opens consierably, though never exceedingly outgoing- being a middle child means he's used to watching others soak up attention. For a teenaged boy Neil is fairly polite and mature, though he does have a habit of slurring criticisms under his breath, attributing to his sarcastic and critical attitude. It may appear that he has no sense of humor to someone realtively foreign to Neil because he doesn't regularly laugh, but this is because he, strangely, indulges in watching others laugh and smile while never displaying his own emotions. Having practically fathered his little brother, Neil has learned to be very responsible, punctual and organized, with modesty seasoned in as well. He's very patient and understanding, unless pushed too far. Despite this seriousness, he's surprisingly playful and likes to crack jokes himself.

History: Neil has lived in Evergrande City, Hoenn, for his entire life with his mother, step father, little brother, Aaron, and his little half sister, Ellie. His older sister, Brooke, has been interning and working in Azalea Town as an environmentalist for the past 3 years, visiting her family once a year. Mr. and Mrs. Buchanan split when Neil was 8, and his father took off to Sinnoh with another woman, though he left a generous amount of his fortune with his now devestated family. The children recieve birthday cards every year, but other than that the man has effectively cut himself out of their lives. Needless to say, Neil and his older sister share bitter feelings toward their dad (Aaron, Neil's younger brother was too young to understand the situation) and both have since developed their very serious attitudes. After the divorce, Neil stepped up and guided Aaron, as a father would, and the two have grown very close since, Neil proving a very respectable role model.

Three years later, Mrs. Buchanan became Mrs. Stafford and a new man, Lyle Stafford, was added to the family. Lyle's a kind and loyal man with strict morals that he demonstates in his parenting, and he complements Neil's mother perfectly. About a year later came the new youngest child, Ellie, around the same time that Brooke left for Johto. The second oldest Buchanan child stepped up the plate and once again proved his familial worth as he assisted his mother and step father in raising the infant girl, often caring for her when the adults were at work.

Initially reserved and shy in school, Neil began opening up to kids after discovering his athletic abilities. Since he was usually the best at sports, the other kids began adoring and respecting him and soon he found that he was enveloped by popularity and was highly regarded by his peers, though he only invested in a few, close friends due to his complicated home life. Rich and popular, Neil remained humble from the combination of being the middle child and his parents divorce/ father's abandonment. Girls always fancied him, though he was too shy to reciprocate until his the beginning of his teen years. Neil's decided to go into Unova as a single man.

Chosen Path: Trainer since you said there's no coordinator challenges, lol.

Pokemon: Emolga
Name: Duncan
Attacks: Thundershock, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Charge, Air Slash

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
Sry couldn't see Cookiez post.......my net is wonky, I've changed my starter to Pidove, so that Cookiez won't get angry at me for taking Oshawott.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
[FONT=&quot]So sorry for the long wait I've been really busy but here it goes! Please tell me if there's anything I need to fix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gene Velix Carnum
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nicknames: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vel, X[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sexuality: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Straight
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snow white hair that's spiked a bit in the back and two strands of hair on both sides of his face come down a little bit off his cheeks. His bangs don't come down very low so they never get into his eyes. Gene's hair always seems to be combed and nice but he swears he doesn't do anything to it. Gene stands about 5'9' and is still growing to this day. He has blood red eyes that seem to have a strange glow to them. Most people say they feel dead inside when they look into them. Gene is a pretty muscular guy and has been called "sexy" before by girls walking by him. He really doesn't care for appearances since to him it's a waste of time to care. Due to his attitude Gene seems to always have an angry face on sometimes even sad. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gene wears all black since it's his favorite color. He wears a black high collared sleeveless shirt. Gene wears black boots and pants with black gloves also. When traveling he cares around a black backpack which looks quite large. He added two black cloths onto the sleeveless shirt to work as sleeves. Also Gene sometimes wears a pair of black goggles, but he rarely puts them on. He also added a cloth around his pants.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gene doesn't like or care about other people. He acts cold towards others usually putting them down or pointing out flaws or insecurities. He's a very hateful person when it comes to other people but when he's around Pokémon he can't help be happy. He hates attention and will try to stay away from other people. Gene doesn't do groups, partners or friends he finds them a waste of time. He likes to talk back to people and he is very sarcastic people find his personality rather off setting and annoying. Gene loves to be alone and gets extremely angry if people follow him. Gene has an issue with people he feels are ignorant and will frequently insult them. He is not timid in any way he will speak his mind and will usually say things to himself loud enough for everyone to hear him. He's also very cocky and likes to use brain over brawn and he loves to get into fights Pokémon, arguments, physical you name it Gene loves to get into them and he usually always wins. He hates moody people anyone who's depressing, sad all the time, think they're better than everyone else and talkative people who want to be friends. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gene wasn't always like that he used to be a very happy and funny guy but after a life of misery he turned into the way he is now. He used to love to make jokes that didn't offend or hurt anyone's feelings. He loved to run around and play with all the friends he used to have. Now after all that has happened Gene turned out this way.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]History: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gene grew up in Sunyshore City, Sinnoh. There he lived with his mother and little brother Vince. He lived a happy life playing with his friends and his brother while his mother worked at a Pokémon center. Gene would help his mother at the Pokémon center he loved taking care of Pokémon and said that he would be the best trainer. Gene got the nickname Vel when someone couldn't pronounce his middle name right. He got the nickname X when he fell out of a tree and two leaves fell on his forehead making an X Gene never knew his father his mother said that he died a long time ago before he was born.. He didn't really believe this at first because his mother would have secret conversations with some man over the phone any time he'd ask who it was she'd tell him to drop it. Vince was the quiet one out of the two he would sit back and read books unlike his brother who was the more actually doing things then reading. Vince one day convinced Gene to start reading when he showed him a book about how to train Pokémon. Ever since Gene reads books as much as he can learning as much as he can so he could become a better trainer. Gene looked up to the sunnyshore gym leader Volkner he wanted to become just as strong as him. Volkner once let Gene do a Pokémon battle against a challenger who had beaten him the other day. Gene won just using Volkner's Raichu impressed Volkner decided when Gene gets older he would probably take over the gym at the time Gene was 11. Vince was more the coordinator type he was the strategist of the two. Gene and Vince would fight over who would be the best and would constantly fight over it. His mother encouraged the two and would say friendly competitions are good.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One day Vince left home for no apparent reason at all he just got up and left. Gene became increasingly depressed that his brother had just gone up and left leaving him alone. He began becoming distant from his other friends and stayed home and read or helped his mother at the Pokémon center. It became increasingly worse when people started hearing that Vince joined Team Rocket and was causing havoc. Gene became disliked by others and excluded from activities. People would call him a traitor and good for nothing Gene had no more friends. Things finally got really bad when Gene heard from his mother that he died from some kind of accident she never gave him the full details of what happened. No friends no one really to care about besides his mom Gene became increasingly like the way he is now. His mom soon became very sick and Volkner himself got involved. He said that he would get someone with himself and they would look after his mother. Volkner pretty much took Gene in and taught him how to Pokémon battle. Gene's mother had also had gone missing no one knew what happened to her or where she went people say she's died. This devastated Gene everyone in his life would just disappear as if he was destined to be alone for the rest of his life. Volkner feeling bad for Gene told him that his father wasn't died and he was somewhere out there probably hiding somewhere no one has really been at. Gene felt that he would just forget everything that had happened in his life and just reached for his dream to become the best Pokémon trainer ever. That is his goal, his dream and he would let no one stand in his way.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Snivy (Regular)
Name: V
Level 10
Ability: Overgrow~When a Pokémon with Overgrow uses a Grass-type move, the power will increase by 1.5× if the user has less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining.~
Personally: Modest (If you mean the natures in the game)
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap, Magical Leaf[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back