• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Pyrite

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Greetings,

i want to change the vendors list so that i can buy rare candy from the pokemart but i cant do it on other fanmade pokemon games it works but not with Pokemon Pyrite.

Can someone give me a hint why the ItemId list of Pokemon Essentials doesnt work with this game but the normal formula *2+1 works like it should?

ty
Slca

Quoting you to notify you that your post has been moved here, as it's a more appropriate place to ask.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2022
Pff another fangame which u play only as a guy...I will name him Aurora and i will play as a girl !:nod: :laugh-squinted: He has long hair all good no worries

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2022
The button in the beginning which open the hole it doesn't work.... i can't push it :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I'm sure someone already mentioned this, but there's two TM03 Water Pulse in this game. One in Elwynn Forest and one in Orewell City. Since TMs are reusable, I can only assume it was an error.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hey, Psynergist, I was wondering. Do you have a sound file for the music that plays when you're battling Brock? It's not on the list of songs on the Pokegear nor can I find it in the Game's Files themselves.

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
I don't know, if this comment will be read, since it's very late, but anyways: First of all, this game is awesome, the story is really interesting and not the typical kinda boring stuff, the fakemon are great and really well designed and it looks polished overall. However, I have only one question, which I really like to be asked: Why does Pinombre loose the Fighting type? I know, that some Fakemon were overworked like Kumorisu, which is not Electric/Flying, but only Electric with the Levitate ability, which imo fits better to a tanky Mon. Nevertheless, Pinombre looks like a Berserk, just look at its fists, and somehow lost Appoiera's Fighting type. Is this even meant to be? I mean, it could be because of balance issues among the fully evolved starters, but seriously: It doesn't fit at all! At least let Appoiera loose its second type too; but imo it would be the best to just give Pinombre the Fighting type back.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
Honestly, the typing of that was forced by my sprite artist. It makes more sense for it to be part fighting. It really should be Grass/Fighting.

At the moment, I'm hard at work on my new Pokemon fangame I've been working on for the past couple years (Vinemon), as well as various music projects, as well as working full time, so I don't have as much time as I used to back when I was making this game. That being said, I'll see what I can do about posting a new build that would include that fix.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
hi bro i just started to play your game it looks amazing
i have a question "how to increase the speed of this game cause its too slow"
"and can you make it can be played in bigger screen than this screen?"

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
hey I just started the game and liking it so far. I just was wondering how do the new eeveelutions work I see that both say by being unhappy so I was wondering if one was during the night and the other was during the day?

(edit) Also what is a reliable way to make the eevee unhappy to evolve it?

nvm I actually figured it out

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
@thepsynergist
ok one quick question for you if I recently downloaded the game do I still need to do the two patches I see in the start of this thread and if so how do I do it because I tried to do it and it seemed to just break the game entirely I had to reinstall the game

and question for anyone where do I go after I'm told to go to the elite 4 I cant find the way any help will be appreciated but I will also keep looking

Back