• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
where i can find destiny knot ?

I don't remember the exact location. Based on my items, it's between Rock Tunnel and the Safari Zone in terms of game progression.

how do i use honey? when i press use nothing happens

You go up to a yellow tree, it'll say 'Do you want to slather the tree with honey?' or something, press yes, then wait a bit. I think 6 hours? I think you can change the clock but I don't remember it working that well for me. So come back, and a pokemon will appear.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
i have been playing a the game from a diffrent download befor. but when i download the game here i get errors like no image found zip file and unsupported file type what should i do?

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
i have been playing a the game from a diffrent download befor. but when i download the game here i get errors like no image found zip file and unsupported file type what should i do?

The download is a ups file. Are you patching it onto a fresh Fire-Red rom and not just trying to play it in VBA?

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
i patched it onto a fire red rom still got the errors

Maybe try another FR rom. It should be v1.0.
You did patch it using the NUPS patcher provided correct? Using the first option, choosing the FR rom for the file to be patched and the ups file for the file to patch with, and it said that it patched without error?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Maybe try another FR rom. It should be v1.0.
You did patch it using the NUPS patcher provided correct? Using the first option, choosing the FR rom for the file to be patched and the ups file for the file to patch with, and it said that it patched without error?

thanks finally got it to work. i think my errors were because i tried to patch the .rar and not just the file inside and also me using a 1.1 fire red and not a 1.0 version

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Hello anyone mind helping me? I am trying to patch a firered rom with the ups file I got from downloading this hack, but its telling me the Patch Doesn't Match The FIle. Anyone know what I need to do to get this working? Nevermind, I got a firered 1.0 instead of 1.1 and now its working. I think maybe it should be mentioned in the opening post that it requires a 1.0 rom

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
I realize the chances of this still being worked on are virtually 0%, but I'd like to report a couple of bugs anyway that I encountered on my stream last night.

The first one I'm not sure how to put in words, so: https://youtu.be/F_2I7FlbQV0?t=735

The second one is much simpler; Magical Leaf always misses.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Hey sorry if this was already asked, but where are the DNA Splicers? :)

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Can anyone help me? how to breed hawlucha unburden ability

You can just catch a Hawlucha, and it'll have a chance of having Unburden. They're in the Safari Zone in the starting area, probably like 5%. If you already have a Hawlucha, but it has Limber, you could just breed it on Four Island.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone send me their save file with perfect if dittos?one week of grinding and I only got one. :V

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
Question, does this hack have any sort of rebalancing of pokemons? Also, how is the variety of held items you can get before the E4/Battle Tower/etc?

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Question, does this hack have any sort of rebalancing of pokemons? Also, how is the variety of held items you can get before the E4/Battle Tower/etc?

As far as I'm aware, pokemon stats are unchanged. Its just gen 6 ported to a Fire Red rom. I think the variety of held items is good, but the really good ones (Life Orb, Choice Band...) are postgame exclusive I believe.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 1, 2018
I have a question. What you said covered non-legendaries, but can you also obtain legendaries on this (once it's done) and if so which

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have a question. What you said covered non-legendaries, but can you also obtain legendaries on this (once it's done) and if so which

Do you mean just obtaining them in general? You can obtain all legendaries up to Volcanion in this hack. Some are in the wild, some are roaming and some are gifts upon defeating the E4.

If you mean something like with Hidden Abilities, I think they all have their standard abilities.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
I found the variety of pokes in this hack very refreshing, but somehow also somewhat lacking as well, hard to explain. With so many gens mixed together I expected to see something like 8 new pokemon each route or something. Maybe thats not even possible.

That said though the experience of having all of these cool pokemon in fire red is enjoyable. Havent experienced the ability variety like the OP demonstrates but I havent started using the day care yet.

One thing I would like to see is making the berry trees a bit more obvious. I didn't even realize they were berry trees until I got to Celadon and my curiosity peaked about the skinny trees around.

Another is highlighted nature, and IV ratings in the stat screen. (these are QOL changes I never really expect to be in a hack but when they are I am ecstatic)

I can see myself playing this hack for a long time. The built in nuzlocke options add a ton of replay value and I intend to use them to their fullest. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back