• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Magnanimous Miscreants Clan ~ [New! Accepting applications now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
Thanks for joining, new members!
That's absolutely fine about PMing me your battle teams :)
I'll add you to the members list :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
Well, my team isn't 100% done yet. I'm replacing a Sneasel, Salamence for 2 different pokemon, so I'll PM you with my final team when they're done being EV'd

Years
spahire we should put up perticitlur points for the prize pokemon say 30 for a shiny heatren and u get points for joining and beating member of other clan also i u donate maybe sound good?

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
xLIVENUDESx - Absolutely :)
Would you be interested in training other peoples' pokemon too, or just training/battling your own?

ash - good idea :D
I'll write something up for it now :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
Just training and battling my own. I don't like training other people's, because I have no clue what they did to it before hand.

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
No problem :)

And I think we'll leave out the points system for now, Ash :)

Matt-O:
Not yet, but I'm working on it

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
They could :(
I didn't realise I had to ask for approval before opening, so we'll see what happens :(
I think it should be ok

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
And I PMed you again :P

Three members already :)
I've spoken to a few more people who would like to join too :)

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
I think we should get a few more members first, but I was thinking the Draco Alliance, Rebirth Revolution Clan, or the Ikusa clan - let me know if you have any suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back