• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: TM Editor Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
TM Editing Tools

Finally an English TM Editor. This program is pretty basic... It allows you to edit what Attacks are learnt from TMs. Thats it, pretty boring... Anyway, thanks to Zel for the guide to doing this in HEX, this program is completely based on that. (The guide can be found here.)

Currently only works for English FireRed ROMs, if you happen to make an .INI file, or know the offsets, for another game then please PM it to me. :D

Screen Shots:
attachment.php

Download Links:
PokeCommunity.com Link

A Program that lets you edit what TMs can be used on what pokemon will be uploaded either later today or tomorrow.;)

Goto Post #10 for a Learnable TM Editor!

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Wow Darthatron, this isn't boring at all! I started to change TMs using a Hex editor, but it's soooo slow and annoying, plus you can make mistakes easily. This is another great, simple tool. These are the kind of programs that rom-hackers need, to take out the difficulty of hex editing.

Hooray for Darthatron, he's done it again!

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Hi

Hi are u able to edit HMs as well and make some TMs work like HMs or like dig

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
@Reaper 6: I don't think its possible to make HMs into TMs, or change to moves HMs can teach. Well, I don't know how to anyway, I don't know much about hacking though, so it could be possible...

@kloplop321: Thanks, but it's Darthatron, not Dorthatron. :)

Learnable TM Editor to be released later today. Beware, it's bulky. (I made it at 6AM before I had gone to bed.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2009
ohh sorry lol

it seems I have a problem(which is confusing)
I am editing pokemon emerald, the TM editor isn't having any script problems and it still knows which attack I set it on(which I also edited with your attack editor), yet it doesn't seem to affect in-game TM's
your attack editor works perfectly
But I don't see how the TM editor still knows it and the game still acts like it was before(yes I copied it over to my emulator(my psp))

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
LTMEP

@kloplop321: Well, that sure is odd... I only really ever test my programs on Fire Red and hope they work on everything else, so it doesn't surprise me that there are bugs. :) I'll look into it tomorrow. ;)

Learnable TM Editor Professional is here! Check out the screenshot:

And download it here!

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, a program to edit TMs, nice ^^ (considering how lazy people can get when doing stuff in hex, it'll be helpful for them :P)

Well, in fact, the HMs are just after all the TMs, so I dont see why you couldn't modify their moves (however, I think it'll be obvious that if you change the HMs, they wont turn magically into "field moves", or would they? :\)

If you want to research a little, maybe you can find if it's possible to edit the moves taught by the move tutors (as I'd be looking for that XP)

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Wow, this really takes out all of the difficult work of hex editing...

This tool is very helpful, I'm very glad you made it. Already tested it out on my hack and it works great.

I absolutely love the tools that you're releasing, you're helping a lot of us hackers! Keep up the excellent work! ;)

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
OMG! OMG! Zel likes my program, my life dreams are now complete. I'll defiantly look into that too. Sounds like a fun few hours!! :D

Thanks Frostbite, I liked the way you BOLD and Italic all the words that would make me feel special!

Check out my Learnable TM Editor here! (I know Learnable isn't a word.)

Years
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Thanks a lot =O

This'll really speed up the process =D

I'm gonna try it out immediately ^^

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
INI for Emerald US
Code:
[Dataoffset]
start=3270816
offset=3250057
offset2=6380436
HMnum=8
Ruby US
Code:
[Dataoffset]
start=2085112
offset=2065197
offset2=3630340
HMnum=8
Sapphire US
Code:
[Dataoffset]
start=2085000
offset=2065085
offset2=3630228
HMnum=8

omomo0725

Mudkip Lord
Years
Wow Darthatron, this isn't boring at all! I started to change TMs using a Hex editor, but it's soooo slow and annoying, plus you can make mistakes easily. This is another great, simple tool. These are the kind of programs that rom-hackers need, to take out the difficulty of hex editing.

Hooray for Darthatron, he's done it again!
Darthatron has done it agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you rock dude.im deffinitly using this baby!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Bug

*BUG
How come when I load my rom, It says "try a cleaner Rom"?

Man, I am Really Starting to need this program now, Thanks!

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Finnaly that spam got deleted

On topic:This tool is great,I was about to start hex editing but this saved my time

Years
cool, gj, thx
im gonna try download it

Can you upload it please on another site and give me link ( on pm if it's not allowed here )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back