• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Gates to Infinity

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
Years
I'm picturing some sort of post-game sub-plot involving an exploration team discovering an "ancient Pokemon built for battle". You catch wind of it, explore the dungeon and find Genesect who you must then defeat. There will probably be some explanation as to how Genesect became the mechanical creature it is (May even reference Plasma, though doubtful).

As for Meloetta, there will probably be some cutesie little sub-plot involving a song or performance.

I'm actually not looking forward to the inclusion of Arceus :V I'm sorta hoping he remains as a "presence" rather than a recruitable Pokemon.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm not gonna pick axew O_O I'm picking me a nice lil electrike. btw this link was left out. http://www.serebii.net/dungeoninfinity/pics.shtml#
Electrike? And how are you planning to do that? :D

Since Virizion was seen a fair few times in the trailer and the magazine, I think that it could play an important role in the storyline.
Sacred Swordsmens are pretty important Isshu legends so I also believe there will be plot with them... probably 3 dungeons for each one of them and clearing gets you to EPIC AWESOME dungeon with ULTRA EPIC boss...

I'm curious to see if Genesect and Meloetta will be fought/recruitable in the game.
I would LOVE to have Meloetta :D She would be so cute as PMD OW :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The pre-release pictures from Serebii show the hero being (well on some of them) the Unova starters at their second stage of evolution and at a pretty low level. Perhaps we can evolve when we're supposed to now?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The pre-release pictures from Serebii show the hero being (well on some of them) the Unova starters at their second stage of evolution and at a pretty low level. Perhaps we can evolve when we're supposed to now?
If that turns out to be true, it wouldn't be that bad to start with Pikachu as it will be supported by evolved forms and we could get Raichu also very soon.

Perriechu

Years
And also from those pictures it shows the Pokemon alone. So hopefully we can send Pokemon alone into dungeons before the end of the game.

Years
If I had a 3DS, I would get this game.

PMD now looks really stunning in 3D I say.

The choice of playable and partner Pokemon is small but full of cute ones. I would definitely be Oshawott and I'd have either Snivy, Pikachu or Tepig for my partner.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Pretty excited for this one =] always had fun playing the PMD games its a nice change from the standard pokemon game. Just hope it holds my attention better than conquest.

Years
It's nice to see that we'll have a new PMD!
I hope the story will be epic as in the others!

blue

gucci
Years
I wonder how long this one took, since it's for the 3DS surely it must have took longer than the usual Mystery Dungeon game.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Donno if I'm allowed to bump this, I'm guessing I can;
But Serebii just posted the box art, and I think it looks damn sexy!

box.jpg

Years
lol there is a Hydreigon in cover. So, Hydreigon is not one of the bad guy, right? :o
I am definetly love this PMD especially when Rampardos finally make its debute. As long when I played previous PMD, it had an awesome story. Hope one day can play this PMD 3D in English version though I'm not have a 3DS :(

Perriechu

Years
Donno if I'm allowed to bump this, I'm guessing I can;
But Serebii just posted the box art, and I think it looks damn sexy!

box.jpg

Dunsparce gives me a glimmer of hope that Pokemon from all regions will be in it.

Good ol' Dunsparce.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Dunsparce gives me a glimmer of hope that Pokemon from all regions will be in it.

Good ol' Dunsparce.

It's also comfirmed to have Kecleon still running the item shop, and Rampardos also has a treasure store.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for posting the link. I am SO hyped for the new PMD! I always liked them! They are challenging. (Sometimes)

Back