• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you watch TV? Your favorite video streaming services?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
In today's age of technology, most people don't bother paying for cable. Instead they opt to watch their latest shows using video streaming services such as Netflix or Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant Video. So how do you watch your favorite shows or movies? Do you watch on standard cable, or on your favorite console? What video streaming service do you use? What's your favorite?

I watch most of my TV on Netflix. I mostly watch TV shows. Tbh it's cheaper that ways anyways. I prefer Netflix over Hulu Plus and Amazon Instant Video.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
As of a couple days ago, I use Netflix! I probably won't be using regular television anymore since there's nothing that interests me and all the shows I've missed over the past two years are starting to collect on Netflix so it's really going to be all uphill from here. 8)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
As of a couple days ago, I use Netflix! I probably won't be using regular television anymore since there's nothing that interests me and all the shows I've missed over the past two years are starting to collect on Netflix so it's really going to be all uphill from here. 8)

Awesome! Now you can catch up on Skins!

Most of the time I use Netflix (or the internet on my Xbox for anime), but I watch a lot of then ewer shows on Amazon Instant Video.

Years
I don't really follow any shows regularly anymore, but if I catch up on old ones or just need something to watch, I either use my Netflix account or my amazon prime instant video. Trying to get into AHS via my Netlfix, I just need some time to do so. :>

Back