• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moshi moshi (:

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Hi I'm a noob here so just comin to introduce myself. I've been playing pokemon for as long as I can remember, and I'm trying to get into competitive battling now. I'm in college and when I'm not working, in school, or playing pokemon, I like to play guitar, play sports with friends, and just hang out (as well as other video games like MvC and COD!). I'm also pretty new to forums sssoooo hi all! (:

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
Hehehe, moshi moshi to you too! :D (Whatever that means)
And welcome to the handy dandy, Pokecommunity, mister Zero! :3

AHA! A competitive battler! >:3 Perfect timing! Members from around PC are actually starting to gather and form clans, going to wage war with each other for the sake of our pride! ...Or something like that! :D
Haha, so if ya feel like joining up for a fun time, give me a call! You can gladly join our clan. :3 We can help you with whatever you need~

And you are a college boy just now joining a forum?? O: Kekeke, don't worry, it won't be that hard~ ;D Just remember to follow the rules and stay on topic! ...And don't do anything obviously stupid, that's a good tip. XD;;

But have fun around here hun, happy posting! :3 Hope to see you soon! <33

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Thanks(:

Moshi Moshi = Hello in Japanese, it's more or less used during a phone call or with someone your very friendly with! (I'm taking Japanese in college right now haha XD) but thanks for the invitation! I think I'm gonna wait till I make a team in White to use competitively but I'll definitely get back to you about joining I like that idea (:

Years
Moshi moshi means Hello Hello. Ah Japanese...

Anyway welcome to PC! Remember to read the rules and FAQ, not to mention read forum rules as well!

So, you like the guitar? Boss. I've always loved to listen to the guitar...which kind?

Competitive eh? Well PC can help with that, especially since 5th Gen is coming out mostly everyone will be setting up their teams, trading, etc. Especially with Ferrothorn out there...

College? Man you're like lightyears ahead of me, I'm a freshman in HS! XD

Hope you enjoy PC!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
All of em!

Yeap I play guitara, I play bass, electric, and acoustic! been playing for almost 3 years so far, on and off though because of stupid work and school :/ lol.

And yea it's hello hello but my professor insists that people always say it twice when they call someone they're familiar with on the phone in Japan so I've just gotten used to saying it like that, not sure if it's a good thing or not haha

And you're only a freshman!? Enjoy high school man, I hated it I wish I had a better time back then, although college ain't bad :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Moshi Moshi to you too! I play the saxophone myself! For about 5 years in fact~ I'm also planning to play the base guitar, since I've started to take lessons. <3 I'm also in University; majoring in Psychology. <3

Yeah, I've used to competitive battle at my time; I've stopped recently, and I'm not too sure whether or not I'll come back during 5th gen..maybe if I motivate myself to read the 5th gen guides. D= I'd say check out the Pokemon Strategies and Movesets board if you wanna start competitive battling~ They have lots of guides there for you to read, as well as a threat list. <3 And you can also make an RMT following the guides which people can also help on your team as well. =)

But yeah, tons of benefits of getting active around PC~ Meeting new people, etc. Enjoy yourself, and have a spooky time~ <3

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
Welcome to the forums! I hope you stick around for a while, you seem pretty nice. :)

And I'm pretty sure it is indeed supposed to be said twice, I took Japanese for a month but had to drop out due to situations. T_T

Good luck with your competitive battling, and feel free to drop me a line anytime!

...On here. Don't go trying to ring Youngster Joey on your PokeGear.

Back