• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Crush.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
My first crush I'm pretty sure was in third grade with a girl named Sarah. We would always tease each other and stuff. I still talk to her now but she's kinda crazy when it comes to relationships. .-.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
My first crush hmm... well actually that just happened at the begaining of the school year. It was with a girl named Brooke, I still have a crush on her but i haven't talked to her in a while i used to sit with her at lunch every other day. we kinda drifted apart but i still have a crush on her. I don't belive i have ever even told my friends about her yet knowing how much of a loud mouths they are.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
My first crush was in fifth grade. My family had just moved to another city in the middle of my fifth grade year so obviously I had to move to a new school which was far away from where we lived after the move. There I met a girl named Kimberly on the bus and quickly developed a crush on her though I didn't even realize it until I got teased for it. Every time it was mentioned I would deny it and things went on like this for a month or two until she questioned me about it which was when I reluctantly told her the truth.

You know what her response was? "I don't think I can trust you anymore." I was crushed literally. She ended our friendship and wouldn't even allow me to sit by her on the bus which was an annoyance because on the bus ride home I always had to switch buses in the middle of the ride home because I lived far away from the elementary school. Needless to say the two of us just so happened to ride the same two buses home. Eventually she moved in December and I never saw hide nor hair of her again. Little sad but better that way because what good would a girlfriend who could end a friendship like that be in a relationship?

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
I liked this one girl I met in 3rd grade. My school had a magnet program that started in 3rd grade, so I had throughout the rest of my time there. You know, did the usual elementary stuff, calling her stupid and making fun of her so it didn't look like I had feelings for her. That was literally it. I never tried to talk to her unless I had to or she talked to me, even when I was at the top in 5th. I did sit next to her though, and that I liked.
Anyways, graduation on 5th grade I told my two best friends and they were like "Ok."
And then that same day I told my cousin and she told my crush about it. She was just like "Cool, he's cute."

AND THAT WAS IT EVER. I moved after that to a different district. My friends from elementary said they have no idea where she went. None of us have seen or ehard from her since our 5th grade graduation. We're all pretty close anyways since we practically went through elementary with eachother, so if anyone heard anything we'd all know.

I just like to imagine she left because she couldn't confess her love for me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Y'all were old. I had my first crush in kindergarten. His name was Derrek and he was my best friend that year. He gave me a plastic ring, actually. I was sad that he was gone the next year and my taste in boys changed awfully, cause Stephen was UGLY and I don't know why I ever tried to kiss him. 1st grade is awful. But yeah, I've had like...a crush every year since kindergarten probably. v_v Quite strange really, considering I have problems attaching to people and don't like people as friends very often. So why so many crushes? Silly Syddy.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My first crush was in third grade, on a really pretty girl named Alex. The crush only ever ran so deep as "oh she is really pretty", but I always wanted her. I never thought I could get her though because she was beautiful and I was a little fat boy :P. As it turns out, it doesn't matter, because a few years later I came down with a fabulous case of the homo.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I think 2nd grade. Though I was really blunt and didn't know what crushes were about until 7th grade, but it was too late then for multiple reasons.

.Skylight.

Through & Beyond
Years
My first crush was when I was in middle school, she did not go to the same school, but she did live across the street which is a lot better! I'm unsure if she knew I had a crush one her, but I'm assuming she did since she was the one who asked me out. That was definitely unexpected, but I loved the time I spent with her. I still know where she lives since she has not moved, but I just do not go over there any more.

As of the moment I do not have a crush, at least I do not think I do.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
My first crush was when I was in middle school, she did not go to the same school, but she did live across the street which is a lot better! I'm unsure if she knew I had a crush one her, but I'm assuming she did since she was the one who asked me out. That was definitely unexpected, but I loved the time I spent with her. I still know where she lives since she has not moved, but I just do not go over there any more.

As of the moment I do not have a crush, at least I do not think I do.

That's sweet. oAo And I feel bad for you though.

Y'all were old. I had my first crush in kindergarten. His name was Derrek and he was my best friend that year. He gave me a plastic ring, actually. I was sad that he was gone the next year and my taste in boys changed awfully, cause Stephen was UGLY and I don't know why I ever tried to kiss him. 1st grade is awful. But yeah, I've had like...a crush every year since kindergarten probably. v_v Quite strange really, considering I have problems attaching to people and don't like people as friends very often. So why so many crushes? Silly Syddy.

Dang, you have a lot of former crushes with strange people.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My first crush was probably around grade 4. I think most of my friends in my class knew about it lol. My crush on her died around the start of high school.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
It was in 5th grade, with a girl named Maria. My young self pursued her to the point where it weirded her out. We didn't have any classes together during middle school, but in high school (because our last names came one after the other) we were seated near each other in homeroom and I had a locker next to her. I no longer was pursuing her but I did find her attractive still, and I think she got over what happened in 5th grade... we talked quite a bit and she was one of the last to send me off when I transferred schools in 10th grade. She's also a Facebook friend even though we don't talk much on there.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
My first real crush was in grade 5.

It's funny really >.> About a week before i met her, I had a dream where I was in a library, and met some girl named _______.

The next week, during our field trip, a girl introduced herself to me, and she looked exactly like the person in my dream, and had the same name.

So, I kinda stalked followed her about for a couple of weeks, and found out from her friends that she never had a boyfriend before, because she was those kind of people who didn't she was ready for a relationship yet.

So I waited. And ended in the friendzone. I never got a chance to confess to her. She moved to another school, and the last time I saw her, she became a totally different person.

AND THAT IS MY STORY. :3

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
4th grade. I've followed her secretly till the end of my high school life. Since then I quit having crushes and stuff like that. Since they will be a major distraction in my life(for now).

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
5th grade i had a crush on the girl next door we hung out all the time and she kissed me once it was a quick kiss and my first kiss i still remember it to this day what i would find out a few weeks later that she was moving to another state i was heartbroken

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My first ever crush was when I was 8, on a girl named Rachael. Nothing really came of it, because she moved elsewhere about a week later. :/

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I've never had what I consider to be a true "crush". I once thought I had a crush on my best friend, but he was my best friend, and even if I did I wouldn't have explored it. I also think that Chris Evans is incredibly attractive but I don't think I would really consider that a crush either. I suppose I'm just weird.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
There was this new girl in Year 4 who I immediately developed one on (Start of Year 4 for me was September 2010 for reference): I kept it secret to everyone for like 1 and a half years. So go forward to March 2012. My year was about to go on a school trip.

And then I just had to play Truth or Dare.

My turn, I picked Truth. "Who do you like?". I refused to tell. Then this girl started listing all the girls in my class. And then my face decided to be a dick and go viciously red when she mentioned the name of the girl I had a crush on. ;v

Everyone found out at that point: though I never admitted it until after the crush on her had died. It died around June 2012 iirc. The first person that found out about it was one of my friends, around Jan/Feb 2012. I kept it secret for so long. ;D

To add insult to injury; the girl was one of the people that nobody really liked. After the school trip, she pretty much began to hate me. Now she fully hates me. XP

Hey, Wynaut, I might as well tell the story of my current one.

--

So, cue beginning of Year 6 (the year I'm in now, started September this year). At the moment: I have no crushes, and I'm happy about it. =P Cue the school council election day. One of the people who made a speech was this (apparently really popular, though I didn't find this out until like November) hot girl called Sophie. Ended up realising I had a crush on her a while later. Then, cue Truth or Dare, same as last time, but this time I outright tell who it is since I didn't want to go through all I did last time. Then, guess what, same girl from earlier (the one that listed all the names in the class) finds out, and tells her. Needless to say, I got really annoyed with the girl. >_>

marcc5m

what
Years
I have no idea when my first crush was...probably around primary 6 at school...the first girl I properly had feelings for though was earlier this year and she hates me now.

Years
I had a crush on this girl named Taylor in 2nd grade. We were both really good friends and I think we were the only friends we had from the opposite gender. I switched schools and never saw her again, except for once at church 3 years later, for about 15 seconds.

Back