• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Genesis Tournament

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
The Genesis Tournament

Welcome everyone​
I invite you all to the genesis tournament. Now this is a tournament for the strongest trainers, the aim is to defeat your opponent and become victorious become the genesis tournament champion
Rules​
  • A fair battle ( No using ubers )
  • Stick to the battle rules pokecommunity
  • Reckless behavior will disqualified this includes swearing, cheating and rude comments towards other players
  • Have Fun
Battle Layout​
Each participant will have 6 pokemon and will not be able to swap pokemon during intermissions.
Their is going to be groups, group A and group B each group will have 10 participants they must battle
Each other only one shall remain then those two winners from groups A and B fight it out the winner will be crowned the genesis tournament victor.

Also the winner will receive the crown to be king emblem

Sign-up Form
Group A
Flushed 2/0
No Chance Without Zekrom 3/1
FrznFanta 0/1
Rogoku 0/0
Legendarychina 0/3

Group B
Krystia 3/1
Metricus 0/2
MarioManH 0/2
Psychomew2 3/0
Nobie 0/1

Group A legendaryChina vs Rogoku
Group B
Groups A FrznFanta
Group B MarioManH vs Nobie

The first 4 winners from each group with 4 battle victories head to the semi finals
Ie who ever looses must battle agiant an opposing looser in the Same group legendarychina and FrznFanta Wil fight because both have lost once example

Keep in mind that all battle must be noted in this thread as proof of victory same ad the genesis league happy battleing and most of keep having fun :-)

Last edited:

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey there it's me the best I'm here to give you guys the best out of battling please enjoy your stay here I hope I can have fun battling :-)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I guess I'll be the first to sign up. Do we post our team for all to see or wait or something?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey glad you could join, um this tournament will not have team posts your team will be shown to your opponent when you battlem him/her :-)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Couple of questions:
1) When do the battles take place?
2) Are the battles done via Pokemon Showdown/PC's battle server, or are they in-game Wifi battles?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey guys the partners are set ready for battle Rogoku you will battle the participant remaining in group A :-) haveFun

FrznFanta and no chance without Zekrom because use are online :-) have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Out of curiousity, would this tournament use standard rules (everything set to lv 50), or open rules? If it's standard rules, I may want to participate. I don't think I would if it uses open rules though, I don't have a ton of time to put into grinding everything to lv 100.

Metricus

The Sympathetic Freaker
Years
Out of curiousity, would this tournament use standard rules (everything set to lv 50), or open rules? If it's standard rules, I may want to participate. I don't think I would if it uses open rules though, I don't have a ton of time to put into grinding everything to lv 100.

Same goes for me, I didn't think about that.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The first battle of this tournament (No Chance Without Zekrom vs Frzn Fanta) has been completed. I defeated Fanta. Here's the code for the battle video (as proof that I won):

QBCG-WWWW-WWW5-LCKH

Just in case you were wondering who's who in the video, I'm Stella, Fanta's Davy.

Back