• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
This Game is incredible and I will watch this thread for realeases.

P.S The battle system kinda reminds me of D/P/Pt battle systems (which is a good thing.)

Last edited:

Switchblade

Steel Master.
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
I know this is possibly the first time anyone has asked, and that upon consideration it is probably not needed, but one thing that has always (Read, Forever, and ever) bugged me since Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire is that there is an increasing amount of pokemon being added, yet you can still only carry Six.

Is this going to be norm in amethyst or would it be possable for maybe Eight or Ten out at once? or does that just throw everything off? :(

Ozzlander

Programmer Ozzy
Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 28, 2009
Dude this game sounds wicked assowe and i love the custom sprits cant wait to play it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I guess it's not then...
Still I support this to the end!
Are you expecting me to read your mind? It could be what you're thinking of, just not necessarily using the letters M.G. :P
I know this is possibly the first time anyone has asked, and that upon consideration it is probably not needed, but one thing that has always (Read, Forever, and ever) bugged me since Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire is that there is an increasing amount of pokemon being added, yet you can still only carry Six.

Is this going to be norm in amethyst or would it be possable for maybe Eight or Ten out at once? or does that just throw everything off? :(
I'm keeping it at six; if you could carry more, then there would be no challenge in the game. The main point of team building is deciding which Pokémon to fill your 6 slots with; if you had more, then it wouldn't be as fun.
O.O
If your doing what I think you are then....
I worship you.
Again, I can't read your mind. Care to elaborate? Of course, you can still keep it to yourself...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I have an idea of what it could be but....
Meh, if it is, I dont want to give it away. XD
Also, I think M.G stands for Mystery Gift, but I am not sure... :\
Anyway, good luck! ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I have an idea of what it could be but....
Meh, if it is, I dont want to give it away. XD
Also, I think M.G stands for Mystery Gift, but I am not sure... :\
Anyway, good luck! ;)

If it does stand for Mystery Gift, then it's already been discussed; in fact, I announced it over a year ago (in this post). I need to recode it, though, but it will be there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
Move

Hey Wichu, if you want a have a move for Fatablos
Shadow Storm PP:15
Power: 60
Description: Attacks all enemies with a dark Aura, may cause flinching

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
Years
THIS GAME IS SICK,WICHU UR MY INSPIRATION.

i just started spriting a few weeks ago && i could use some work but im pretty good at it
so if u need my help im available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back