• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
No you don't automatically go into the ice cave this time. I was able to fight a few trainers... But after beating the Onix trainer, I went up two more stairs and that was when I got stuck there.

Let me show you all the bugs with this part. BTW I patched it to a new rom and ran my save file

Attachments

• first bug.PNG
    first bug.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 23
  • where it leads.PNG
    where it leads.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 16
  • the ice cave bug.PNG
    the ice cave bug.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 21
  • where it leads you.PNG
    where it leads you.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 17

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
No I saved on the outside grass before going into the cave.

No you don't automatically go into the ice cave this time. I was able to fight a few trainers... But after beating the Onix trainer, I went up two more stairs and that was when I got stuck there.

Let me show you all the bugs with this part. BTW I patched it to a new rom and ran my save file
Ahh! Man I'm an idiot :o Alright, this will be fixed shortly.

Well, I'm back. I have the 3.1 patch, but none of the resources of what you wish for me to include in the next (4).0 release. I've gotten busy lately, but I check this place at least every day
I'll be sending you the resources now.

EDIT: Alright, fixed the above errors. Try now :)

Last edited:

Drake(Elite Four)

Elite Four
Years
how do I add the sidebars for Pokemon Mythic Legends into my sig because when I try to I up with the image but not the image url. Like the image shows up and if you click on teh image it takes you to the Pokemon Mythic Legends page. Plz help I really want to add the sidebars into my sig.

psychicboy

Years
how do I add the sidebars for Pokemon Mythic Legends into my sig because when I try to I up with the image but not the image url. Like the image shows up and if you click on teh image it takes you to the Pokemon Mythic Legends page. Plz help I really want to add the sidebars into my sig.
I feel great to know you actually want them in your sig :) I will fix them and post the codes momentarily.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
WOOTYWOOT!

Remember me, Psychicboy? i couldn't battle that Alex guy in Beta 2 and I sent you my save file :P How's life?

I'm glad to see that you've managed to release Beta 3, I couldn't wait. I got Fly from Icefall Cave and then I have no damn idea how to solve the maze. Maybe you could post a spoiler of it for people who are absolutely stuck?
However, the hack is still awesome. I remember the part in Beta 2 where you got pwnt by Maria because she had the opposite typed legendary dog as you, so you had to train for a long time before you could take her on at the library. Also, have you fixed that bug where, if you go to Gemburst before you enter the base of Calypso, but AFTER you defeat the guy guarding the gate, you couldn't go in without Walk Through Walls because he was blocking the way?
There are still some tile errors. but they are minor and not worth mentioning, I guess. HOWEVER, there are a few notable glitches-

1) Near Icefall Cave you have to cross a bridge. When you cross it, the animation of the player looks like he is going UNDER the bridge, not OVER.
2) The damn PC glitch that you still haven't fixed D: I'll be desperately waiting for the fix, I've been catching lots to train when the glitch is fixed. However, you CAN access the Move Pokemon screen because it only shows your box and not your party with your box in the background.
3) A few single battles have been turned into weird double battles with some kind of Missingno as the second Pokemon. One is the guy with a Wooper on the way to Gemburst Town, I think. (Forgot which town it was)

psychicboy

Years
How do you play the game? I patched it but it still plays as FireRed in Visual Boy...

Did you use "Lunar IPS" to patch it?

WOOTYWOOT!

Remember me, Psychicboy? i couldn't battle that Alex guy in Beta 2 and I sent you my save file :P How's life?

I'm glad to see that you've managed to release Beta 3, I couldn't wait. I got Fly from Icefall Cave and then I have no damn idea how to solve the maze. Maybe you could post a spoiler of it for people who are absolutely stuck?
However, the hack is still awesome. I remember the part in Beta 2 where you got pwnt by Maria because she had the opposite typed legendary dog as you, so you had to train for a long time before you could take her on at the library. Also, have you fixed that bug where, if you go to Gemburst before you enter the base of Calypso, but AFTER you defeat the guy guarding the gate, you couldn't go in without Walk Through Walls because he was blocking the way?
There are still some tile errors. but they are minor and not worth mentioning, I guess. HOWEVER, there are a few notable glitches-

1) Near Icefall Cave you have to cross a bridge. When you cross it, the animation of the player looks like he is going UNDER the bridge, not OVER.
2) The damn PC glitch that you still haven't fixed D: I'll be desperately waiting for the fix, I've been catching lots to train when the glitch is fixed. However, you CAN access the Move Pokemon screen because it only shows your box and not your party with your box in the background.
3) A few single battles have been turned into weird double battles with some kind of Missingno as the second Pokemon. One is the guy with a Wooper on the way to Gemburst Town, I think. (Forgot which town it was)
Welcome back :) I remember those bad good times too :P

It seems Fujitsu really put his all into that Ice Cave puzzle, but it is solveable through trial and error. I solved it myself using my own save file, but I guess a youtube video wouldn't hurt to those who can't do it.

As for those bugs.. The first one is really easy while the second and third are a bit harder. The PC glitch is still my main priority though.

EDIT:

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230399"][IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends3.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230399"][IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends4.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
 [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230399"][IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends5.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

SilverGallade

Gallamaster
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2010
is there going to be any other regions you can travel too?
Also do psychicboy do you take suggestions for your hack?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 17, 2021
Hey just wanted to let you know that when you enter the training house in the 1st gym city every time u try to leave u end up in the link battle area...

psychicboy

Years
Ok thx I can't wait too have the sidebars in my sig because they look cool and I want more people to play your hack so it can get hack of the month/ hack of the year.
Thanks for adding the bars :D Also for the vote of confidence!

is there going to be any other regions you can travel too?
Also do psychicboy do you take suggestions for your hack?

You really won't be needing any more regions with the current one being as huge as it is.

Suggestions? I'm all ears.

Hey just wanted to let you know that when you enter the training house in the 1st gym city every time u try to leave u end up in the link battle area...
Yeah, I realised this while I was playing today ._. I will release a bug fix.

Drake(Elite Four)

Elite Four
Years
psychicboy for a suggestion you should like make a battle with the evil team leader boss and a strong admin on the team vs you and maria as a double battle like in Pokemon Emerald with Steven vs Maxie and the other admin guy.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Did you use "Lunar IPS" to patch it?

Welcome back :) I remember those bad good times too :P

It seems Fujitsu really put his all into that Ice Cave puzzle, but it is solveable through trial and error. I solved it myself using my own save file, but I guess a youtube video wouldn't hurt to those who can't do it.

As for those bugs.. The first one is really easy while the second and third are a bit harder. The PC glitch is still my main priority though.
Damn, Prof doesn't give a Masterball anymore? D:
And by the way, the smilies are Absol-utely hilarious. (Yes it's a Pokemon reference) It's a very unique hack too, congratulations!
Hell, that Icefall Cave puzzle is near freaking impossible, I've been trying for the past HOUR on it and still can't solve the second part of it D<
That Fujitsu guy is a serious nerd to be able to make a damn puzzle this hard. I got Fly already, and I'm searching how to get past TO the next puzzle now D:
And about the video, it definitely wouldn't hurt.

Okay, gotta go for another two hours, Ima try to solve the damn puzzle again for the next two hours...because I have no life outside of playing rom hacks, filling out university applications and homework ;x

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2011
Hiii, well this is my first time posting in this forum, i love the hack, its great with a few little bugs that still need to be smoothed out, but going back to the rockslide cave glitch, say that i saved in the wall, figuring i could escape by getting my milotic and suicune poisened, and get the rest of my pokemon killed to escape, my suicune got paralyzed so he cant get poisened now, do i have to start ALL over ._. cuz it took me like 9 tries to catch milotic D:

EDIT: Nevermind, got my suicune poisened

psychicboy

Years
Damn, Prof doesn't give a Masterball anymore? D:
And by the way, the smilies are Absol-utely hilarious. (Yes it's a Pokemon reference) It's a very unique hack too, congratulations!
Hell, that Icefall Cave puzzle is near freaking impossible, I've been trying for the past HOUR on it and still can't solve the second part of it D<
That Fujitsu guy is a serious nerd to be able to make a damn puzzle this hard. I got Fly already, and I'm searching how to get past TO the next puzzle now D:
And about the video, it definitely wouldn't hurt.

Okay, gotta go for another two hours, Ima try to solve the damn puzzle again for the next two hours...because I have no life outside of playing rom hacks, filling out university applications and homework ;x
Lol, it only took me like 8 frustrating tries to get past the puzzle. A friend of mine is doing a LP of Mythic Legends so maybe they will show the Puzzle :3

Hiii, well this is my first time posting in this forum, i love the hack, its great with a few little bugs that still need to be smoothed out, but going back to the rockslide cave glitch, say that i saved in the wall, figuring i could escape by getting my milotic and suicune poisened, and get the rest of my pokemon killed to escape, my suicune got paralyzed so he cant get poisened now, do i have to start ALL over ._. cuz it took me like 9 tries to catch milotic D:

EDIT: Nevermind, got my suicune poisened
Glad your enjoying the hack :)

Back