• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll for my thread (help for an idea)

Who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
Assuming that this would belong elsewhere...I'm putting it here 'cause the end result is for a picture. I'm going to draw the end battle between C. Mewtwo and Mewtwo, and a winner will come on top. Question is...who? Cybex mewtwo is a cloned failure intertwined with technology. Mewtwo is the final result of cloning done to mew's eyelash. They both are rather even in ability, but only one can stand proud. This is when you all come in. Which should win? Say how you feel or vote for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
just to clear some confusion, when I tried to post this originaly ( the thread is locked now), My computer kept saying that the web site would not respond (thus, why I ended up double posting and having several threads of the same idea and such...). Also, this isn't a comic. Just one whole picture. And the point of this thread is to give me an idea of what to do because I'm having an 'artists block' so to speak. Maybe, with the help of the people here at PC, something can spark and I'll get back to the drawing board. Hopefully this may clear some sort of confusion. If not, somply vote for whatever appealls and continue onn with your lives

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
No worries about the post screwing up ^^ I hate it when computers do that! As for the battle, I'd say that Cybex Mewtwo should win, as his added technological features would aid him in battle. :) I'd imagine they could take his psychic powers to a whole new level and really allow him to hone his abilities! :)

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
Years
True, but there lies the problem. Technology and spirituality, including psychic powers, cannot truely co-exist without some sort of clash between them.

Similar to the Cybex vs Mewtwo battle, where Mewtwo, with his spirituality must fight Cybex, with his technology, Cybex himself must have clashes between his spiritual side and his technological side, which could give Mewtwo the upper hand in battle. It all depends on how well Cybex can control and balance himself.

... And there lies yet another problem. If Mewtwo OR Cybex are defeated, the balance will be shifted. With each one representing something similar to the Yin-Yang's Dark and Light sides, the balance will shift, and the winner will "break" in a way. Mewtwo will have broken the peace that he wants to keep, or Cybex will have to find a new purpose.

Bah, I'm overthinking things. Sorry.

Back