• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your favorite Generation 3 Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
Your favorite Generation 3 Pok?mon?

Mine are Mega Sceptile, Salamence and Latios.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
The Ralts family. I just love their designs, typings, and whatnot, especially Kirlia.

Other Pok?mon from Generation III I love are Cradily, Glalie, and basically all of them because I'm a Gen III fanboy.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2018
Picture says it all.
wNgDWCi.png

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
1.Ralts line Except for Gardevoir.I know everyone loves Gardevoir but, since so many Rule 34 on her (even I feel bad for her ) :\
2.Torchic. Torchic's Cuteness is one of the reasons I Choose Torchic
3.Snorunt.Snorunt's Timid and His Cry is the reason I love him
Last but not least
4.Absol (Can't put The reason since I have no idea why I love him)

Years
I've got loads of favourites, so I'm just gonna narrow it down and say Absol. I love its design and it was my favourite Pokemon overall for years and I'm so glad GF gave it a mega.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Swablu and Torchic c:

There's a few designs I don't love as much but those two have pretty much always been my favourite Hoenn mons!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I am madly in love with Zangoose. At the time I had Sapphire however, so I could have it :(
Luckily I went to a friend's house once, and he was also a big Pokémon fan, and had Ruby! We traded a lot, and his Zangoose was my most cherished Pokémon for years.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Jirachi! It's absolutely adorable! A timelessly cute design, and a strong Pokemon as well.

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
Torkoal is one of my favorites from generation 3. The way he was portrayed in the anime is mainly what made me fall in love with the Pokemon, but I still had fun using it in the games.

If I had to pick a top three, my choices would be Manectric, Mightyena, and Absol. The last time I did a Hoenn run with those three pokemon on my team, it was hands down one of my best and funnest runs.

Years
There's something special about Huntail's design. I can't put my finger on it.
Breloom and Manectric are awesome too.
I must say I love all the starters and their evolutions, and don't forget the weather trio.
The Ralts line is lovely too.
I love a lot of Hoenn Pokemon. *eyes sparkle*

Years
I love a lot of unique designs that worked in this generation.

My top two would be Breloom and Manectric, which were both part of my original Ruby team. In fact, I also used them in Alpha Sapphire to have some partial nods to that original team.

I also love designs such as Absol, the Ralts line, Swablu line, Spinda, Spoink line, Roselia, Surskit line and the Duskull line, since Duskull was my first ever obtained shiny. And then there's one of my favourite Water-type starters in Mudkip and its evolutions.

Years
My favourite Gen III pokémon is Latios, which makes it four gens in a row were I pick a legendary, my choices are really boring. I used to always prefer Latias and it always annoyed me that I had Ruby so I had make do with Latios, but for some reason in recent years I have started to prefer Latios. I do seem to always accidentally buy whichever game Latios is in, so perhaps I've just grown used to catching it rather than its counterpart.

Other cool Gen III 'mons - Latias (obviously), Rayquaza, Gardevoir, Altaria, Deoxys, Groudon, Shiftry, Mudkip, Tropius, Swellow, Camerupt, Milotic, Grovyle, Flygon, Salamence, Absol, Swampert, Blaziken, Mawile, Shroomish, Sharpedo and finally Glalie.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Relicanth. because Coelacanths are cool animals.

plus Flygon, Shedinja, Ninjask, Swellow, Sableye, Exploud, Spinda, Claydol, Masquerain, Absol, Zangoose, Seviper, Kecleon, Tropius, Milotic, Torkoal, Grumpig, Ludicolo, Crawdaunt, Gorebyss, Banette and Huntail and their evolutionary lines too.

Back