• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inserting Titlescreen Logos into Fire Red.

KyotoTushoni

Veteran Trainer/Beginner Hack
Years
OK so I finally got this all to work. (You definately need PS to get those palettes right and if anyone is having any other trouble doing it when you load the original Black and White Indexed image Go to [Image]>[Mode]>[Color Table..] and save the pallette for it because just clicking greyscale may unindex the image or just not give you the proper colors.

Now, my problem: EDIT: Doesn't really mater Because I fixed it.

Last edited:

timaeus222

Music Composer, Mixing/Mastering Engineer
Years
I tried this, and it doesn't work for me... :/

I get the right image, but the palette is all messed up. It doesn't import completely correctly.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2014
No font, no logo.

Does anyone know where I can find the font to make a logo? Also, I found a way you can do this without Photoshop, but its very tedious. You have to open the image from UNLZ in Paint and open your custom logo in the same window. Then use the dropper tool to take the colors from the "Fire Red Version" and the bucket fill to recolor your logo accordingly. Takes a bit of time, and maybe a few tries, but it works. Once I find the actual text I'll have to do that again. Ugh, stupid Photoshop.

MasterSprite

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2011
I have followed this tutorial and when I import my image into unLZ GBA-ROM and then write to do, and when I then I go to a different image and go back (in unLZ-GBA) for my image is gone and it's back normal image .. How can I work?

pizzaz007

Why not?
Years
FINALLY! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D a title hack that works. Sure I didn't use the exact font, but it works :) Now to work on the background... lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Can someone help me with this?
I don't have photoshop but it should be possible do do it without photoshop right?

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Can someone help me with this?
I don't have photoshop but it should be possible do do it without photoshop right?
Not at all,only Photoshop can view the pallet file for the logo hence why the author use a .act,though you can download Photoshop illegally,I won't go into detail as how you can download it just search yourself.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012

Not at all,only Photoshop can view the pallet file for the logo hence why the author use a .act,though you can download Photoshop illegally,I won't go into detail as how you can download it just search yourself.
Aw darn I was hoping I could do it with APE.

Thanks anyway though.

Edit, ok I downloaded the free trial of photoshop and this worked great. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2016
Titlescreen help

Hi everyone. I have changed my titlescreen but still there is flames in the background which appears through tiny holes in my titlescreen as if the titlescreen is made of a thin cloth and sunlight coming from other side. Also plz someone help me to index a sprite as I want to have my own devian arrested pokemon spite in place of hazard. Also there is a nasty small patch in left side bottom of my titlescreen. If someone could plz help me to create a neat clean titlescreen. Thanx to all...

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
I guess I still have alot to learn about all of this hacking stuff because I can't even do this...

Rokou

» inactive
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
How do you repoint the image when it says the image is to big to be imported in unLZ-GBA?
Uncheck "Auto abort if new data is bigger", check "Automaticly fix pointers" and write your offset of confidence in "Image Offset".

I go to 2009, but it doesn't show the Pokemon logo...:\ HELP? :(
Try from 2000 up to 2015 (+/- 20) and you'll find it, also dont forget to use "256 Color Mode".

Last edited:
Back