• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Metallic Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
Dr. Robotnick went through it in his mind over and over, but no matter what he built, when he built it, and how big it was, sonic always destroyed it and saved mobius. Not even his all powerful creation, Metal Sonic could stop the one and only blue blur, not in the first encounter, not in the last encounter. If he had the Master Emerald he could easily destroy but with knuckles guarding that, and mecha knuckles a failure to start he hardly tried to take it. Then it hit him, He redesigned both Metal Sonic and Mecha Knuckles, then he sent both of them after knuckles and the master emerald, they could easily defeat and capture knuckles together. Once the master emerald was in robotnicks possession he used it to power up metal and mecha, and took down sonic swiftly.

After they were out of the way Ivo calculated and took into account everyone else who ever stood in his way but few of them put up a fight against A super charged Metal Sonic and an all mighty mecha knuckles. But the doc never thought about an unfinished project for even a second, when it came into contact with the master emerald though, his unfinished metal was finished and online. This new creation found metal and mecha and negotiated and talked. Soon enough they teamed up and had overthrown the eggman. Now mobius has 3 new leaders: Metal Sonic, Mecha Knuckles and finally, Steel Shadow. But a small group of mobians had the guts to rebel against the 3 robotic masters. And with their abilities they just might...

This Is your sign up form, every thing must be filled in, unless stated otherwise.
Name:
Species:
Eye color:
body color (Fur/Skin/Scales, anything that counts):
Appearance:
personality:
Powers(optional):
Equipment(optional):

Mine:
Name: Eko
Species: Cat
Eye color: Yellow
body color (fur): Black and white
Appearance: A black cat with white tips of fur on his ears and tail, he wears dark green gloves and shoes, and also has a dark green headband.
personality: When he was younger, around 7 He was a very hyper active eager young cat, but when the Metals had begun their rein, He adapted and became much more serious... or sarcastic ya never know. His intellect really shows now, and the young cat inside him is shown from time to time, and he still uses his older and previous creations
Powers(yes): He has claws that have a very long extendability factor
Equipment(yes): Spring boots, and a small AI robot named N.Y.A.

Last edited:
Years
a new sonic rp YES

Name:Blaze
Species:chameleon
Eye color:Red
body color:red and black stripes
Appearance:he is simmalar to his brother espio just he has burn marks all over him due to his powers when he was a baby also black streaks on his spikes
personality:a reckless guy untill the metal trio began their rule he is a loner but teams up if he has to and loves to argue with people and if he gets really annoyed he explodes literally
Powers(optional): he can control fire and can engulg himself in flames and set stuff on fire
Equipment(optional):fire proof clothing and boots and several ninja weapons and a laser sword he made himself

Years
Name:Snake
Species:Hedgehog
Eye color:Red
body color (Fur/Skin/Scales, anything that counts):Black Fur with Blue stripes.
Appearance:An all black hoodie with a hood, a red headband and Gloves just like knuckles. He lost his sight in an accident, so he has no pupils. He has a pair of blue jeans, and Grey shoes.
personality:A stubborn fighter who can tell it's not over.
Powers(optional):Very strong and fast, but his protective soul won't let any one get in his way while speeding.Ability to fire large and small blasts and go "Super Snake".
Rivals:Sonic, Tails and Robotnik.
Allys:Knuckles, Shadow and Rai

Rai's Profile:
Name:Rai
Species:Fox
Eye color:Blue
body color (Fur/Skin/Scales, anything that counts):BlueFur
Appearance:One long tail, A red T-Shirt, Ripped jeans, and
Red Shoes, and also a black cap.
personality:Hyper and Interactive, can't keep thoughts from coming out of his mouth.
Powers(optional):Super Strength
Rivals:Sonic,Tails and Robotnik.
Allys:Shadow, Knuckles, and Snake.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
im going to play as one of my charcters from another sonic rp

Name:Order
Species:plasma
Eye color:red
body color (Fur/Skin/Scales, anything that counts):red
Appearance:identicle to order except red
personality:the exact oposite to chaos in every way (is even weakened by chaos emeralds, gain power through power rings) where chaos is destructive i am kind
Powers (yes):shape shift, laser eyes, re-generation
Equipment(no):because it just sinks through me but i can change into wepons that are undetectable by dectors

Years
if your the same guy that had order before order was a god mod type character and was too powerfull and could just wipe anything out
raizor blaid you remember him

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
yeah I remember I did have something posted but the post never went through. for some odd reason, oh and just so ya know we can start now, I'm just not very good at starting RPs off ^^

Last edited:
Years
" I hate the world the way it is" I said as I looked down on the city as i soared through the air enngulfed in flames
"might aswell drop in on eko" I laughed
"he always has something going on" i said as I shot down flames dissapearing and my body dissapearing
"I could run away like this if the metal trio didn't have heat sensors" I moaned

Neo Sneasel

Obsest with Sneasel
Years
Name: Neo
Species: Bat
Eye Color: Blood
Body Color: Dark purple hair
Apperance: Looks much like his older sis, Rouge, exsept with a red tee-shirt and black jeans.
Personality: Mysterous.
Powers: Flying, firing small dark blasts.
Equiptment: Treasure scope.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Looks interesting. I'll see if this works out.

~~~

Name: Kara
Species: Echidna
Eye color: Gold
Body color: Magenta
Appearance: http://www.sonicverseteam.com/fanart//displayimage.php?pos=-5874
Personality: Pretty much an easygoing girl, she isn't mysterious and has almost nothing to hide. However, she holds grudges and gets serious and commanding during a fight.
Powers: Pretty much just her fists and jumping high, but she can control the wind to a small extent.
Equipment: Lasergun, which transforms into a sword(Like a lightsaber)

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
ill get rid of the lasers from my powers and chaos emeralds weaken me

ic: "yes, yes, just a little more of this a pinch of that" said eggman as he added the ingredients. suddenly there was a blast of purple light and a bluey grey creature stood next to the mixing bowl "excelent" said eggman "although it says the mixture makes 2 but 1 will be strong enough for what i plan to do" as he started to walk out the door the creature didnt budge "come on chaos" eggman called out behind him and the creature, chaos walkd out after his creater. as the doors shut the red blobs that had splattered all over the walls in the blast begn to quiver and shake before forming a giant puddle of red plasma on the floor, from which a second being emerged. after checking itself over jumped out the window and splattered on the ground below after re forming i said "i must never do that again unless absolutly nesscery"

ooc chaos dosent have to reapear but he could be used to power up metal, mecha and steel

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
Years
Name: Aqua
Species: Double-Tailed Cat
Eye color: Light Blue
Body Color: Blue, Teal, and Sky Blue
Appearance: Aqua has a blue belly, with Teal stripes on his body, he also has a light-blue scar on his back from a chlorine accident.
Personality: Aqua has a very serious look to him, this being very strange for a cat his age, and he almost never smiles, and can really hold a grudge...
Powers: Due to an accident with radioactive chllorine, Aqua can shoot small beams of water, he can almost......control it, if you will, and he likes water, which is very unusual for a cat.....
Equipment: Aqua has water distillers in a black glove on his right hand, he also uses a Halberd when his distillers run out.

Years
OOC: I know iv'e left but listen scythe
eggmans dead if i'm understanding the plot and chaos isn't made from stuff its pure chaos energy that can't be harnessed by humans ok so your intro doesn't work

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
OOC: Finally, someone comments on this! I thought it was dead! :shocked: By the way, I'm starting now.

~~~~~~~~~~

IC: Kara walked blinking into the sunlight. She had overslept 4 hours, and was still feeling very groggy. However, it was a nice day, so she sat down on the edge of the balcony and looked down onto the road below.

"Oi. I really did oversleep, didn't I?"

She jumps back onto the floor of the balcony, then pushed open and closed the sliding door to her fourth-story apartment in Station Square. She grabbed a small object that looked somewhat like a metal rock with two glossy buttons and a grip, put it in her pocket, grabbed her goggles, stashed those in her pocket too, and dashed out the door and down the stairs.

Years
OOC: part of this post refers to something mettalic raizor suspects
"Dude eko I'm not dead get that into your head" I said as I wait for an answer
"I'll burn down the door" I shouted getting annoyed at how long it took eko to answer the door
"probally got stuck in a pile of junk or something"

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
I hope this isnt to bad I thought it was a cool idea but he may just be to strong.....
Name: Ace the Chao (to Eggman Alpha)
Species: Chao in Robot
Eye color: Chao: blue E-: series blue all others: Red
Body color: Chao: black and he?s a dark flying chao. E-: series yellow Metal Sonic X: Blue. METAL Knuckles X: Red. Metal Tails X: Yellow Metal Rouge: Black
Appearance: Chao: a normal dark fling chao with a brown cloak. Metal Sonic mode: Like metal Sonic but with: more quills, better hands, a mouth, and the whole body is more like Sonics. E-series: An original E-series with hover wheels, more weapons, better armor and plating, and with Tails upgrade can change into a small plane Ace can fly. Metal Knuckles mode: not to many changes just looks more like Knuckles. Metal tails Mode: an Great upgrade from a tails doll, Metal Tails is much like his Brothers MS and MK but his feet have really powerful and small jet's made for flight. Mecha Rouge: Made for stealth MR is the only form that is not like the Metal Models it looks like Rouge but now with Black fur.
Personality: Ace is a cool headed Guy. He hates not getting the credit that he deserves just because he?s a Chao. He is nice to friends But Cold at first Glance (You try being up being up-beat why? your in slaved by Eggman until your brain power breaks you free!)
Powers: thanks to being put into this Robot Ace has great intelligent in and outside the bot. He is great at fighting maybe can even hold his own out side his bot. He can even talk out side his bot
Equipment: E-sires: weapons similar to the Cyclone. Metal Sonic: highly Flexible legs and a Weak jet in his back (He runs more than hovers) Metal Knuckles: Jewel Radar for locating Emeralds or Emerald shards. Metal Tails: Power full jets in his feet. Mecha Rouge: Same as Knuckles (this body is for stealth not powers like MK
OCC: Oh and don?t worry he?s not ALL POWER FULL he has weaknesses to like for one sense he has feelings he doesn?t act as quickly as Metal Sonic or Mecha Knuckles and if his bot is too damaged he has to get out of it. I don?t god post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back