• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Well, if you want. I'm about to do the same for my Suicune. And what does UT mean?

theres 3 types of those i think

when pople say ,bt,t,ut
ut-it means untouch. it makes a pokemon more valuable ^^.
bt- bearly touch it means like you most likely raise it 1 lvl
t- you raised it some lvls.

sometimes they will say ev- effort values..i think

all these are trade terms mainly

Years
theres 3 types of those i think

when pople say ,bt,t,ut
ut-it means untouch. it makes a pokemon more valuable ^^.
bt- bearly touch it means like you most likely raise it 1 lvl
t- you raised it some lvls.

sometimes they will say ev- effort values..i think

all these are trade terms mainly

K thanks, my UT Suicune has 0-1 in everything but either attack or defense, cant remember which it had 4-5. It's horrible. But in my next FR profile i will SR for either a Modest Or Timid one OR a shiny. I love the shiny dog trio.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I kinda wanted to post this here too. Kinda chronicles my shiny adventure.

WARNING! HUGE ARSE POST IN SPOILERS!

Spoiler:

And there you have it. XD

So, now to finish getting my Misdreavus.

stephen_swann_123

Stephen, The fire trainer
Years
se

Aaryn -> FOUNDER
Pazzcat-> FOUNDER
rsgh5->FOUNDER

SkinnyGreenMan-> Co-Owner
MetalMario-> Co-Owner
Yami_Zidane-> Co-Owner
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon-> Co-Owner

RocknRoller78-> Member
Deoxys55-> Member
Tyranitar_Dude-> Member
AttackRage555-> Member
jetsam_745-> Member
xantor-> Member
mew42003-> Member
ShineyKabutops-> Member
shinehunter187-> Member
kirby00-> Member
Koga_LUver-> Member
Tig-> Member
clockwork-> Member
1313666-> Member
Maroslash-> Member
Mundane-> Member
Scyther-> Member
Master_Ash-> Member
Pokex-> Member
Zootster-> Member
FireEmporer-> Member
Pokemon_Veteran-> Member
Pynpfan-> Member
Bad_Pikachu-> Member
Dark_Link-> Member
T.K.-> Member
Goatman56-> Member
Pokemunna->Member
Golden_Latias->Member
Latios619->Member
NoFuMeister->Member
DeathJaws->Member
mew42003->Member
Kalessin->Member
Valencia->Member
Kirbyfan->Member
Akio123->Member
Rodrigo_gc->Member
DF dadragonz->Member
bacon_boy->Member

To be updated asap. (loads of new members to add)[/quote]
I want to join

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I kinda wanted to post this here too. Kinda chronicles my shiny adventure.

WARNING! HUGE ARSE POST IN SPOILERS!

Spoiler:

And there you have it. XD

So, now to finish getting my Misdreavus.

I read all of that post. Was a great read.

I am still going after a shiny Buizel. My SRing is on hold till I get one. I also want to get a shiny team but don't know what i want in it right now. Would like to use a shiny Blaziken in my team as it is one of my favourite pokemon. So I will build a team around that.

I am rushing through my Pearl game. I have done 4 gyms so far. I should complete it tonight and then trade over any pokemon I am missing in the dex to get the pokeradar. I will go for the swarm pokemon first on there. I would also like a shiny ghastly so I will look for that tonight if I can. After I complete Pearl.

Years
I read all of that post. Was a great read.

I am still going after a shiny Buizel. My SRing is on hold till I get one. I also want to get a shiny team but don't know what i want in it right now. Would like to use a shiny Blaziken in my team as it is one of my favourite pokemon. So I will build a team around that.

I am rushing through my Pearl game. I have done 4 gyms so far. I should complete it tonight and then trade over any pokemon I am missing in the dex to get the pokeradar. I will go for the swarm pokemon first on there. I would also like a shiny ghastly so I will look for that tonight if I can. After I complete Pearl.

Good luck with your hunt(s)! I'm sorta depressed now, I had a dream that I FINALLY got shiny Uxie and I didn't. I'm now at about 5,950 resets. Come ON UXIE!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Sceptile that's a wall of text if I've ever seen one lol, I got a friend who gets all her shinies off me when I get multiples on chain

Years
Sceptile that's a wall of text if I've ever seen one lol, I got a friend who gets all her shinies off me when I get multiples on chain

Ha, I had that as a PM. I think that he's got some good shinies though. Big G, Y don't you just teach your friend how to soft reset/chain? It could be easier and better for her. Here's an update on my Uxie hunt: 6,024 Resets! COME ON UXIE, SHINE!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
well today i might actually go for a shiny *shocked* i havent attempt since slakoth like a week ago so =/ im thinking of eiter fishing magicar(DDD race?) or chain swarm.

edit: i got a question should i leave my shinies UT? i just dont want to touch them but i might start my own "shiny dex"

Years
Well you should evolve them, if possible, as long as you get more than one of that shiny. Good luck though! Still the same on Uxie. gonna start resetting some more later. peace. :P

Kishu Inu

Pokemon Breeder
Years
What do you mean? Is it still possible for GameStop Deoxys to be shiny via SR? Thanks for the GL though, if only I could get some luck for Uxie. Anyone have any ways to help me insert pictures and quotes into my posts?

I'm not so sure, I'm just saying RSing for a perfect-IV pokemon is hard. Especially with a specific nature.

To insert quotes, click the "quote" button underneath a post.
To post pictures, put this:

Code:
[img]YourURLhere[/img]

Last edited:
Years
I'm not so sure, I'm just saying RSing for a perfect-IV pokemon is hard. Especially with a specific nature.

To insert quotes, click the "quote" button underneath a post.
To post pictures, put this:

Code:
[img]YourURLhere[/img]

Well this isn't working very well... I don't have a clue how to get the URL for anything here... I'm not good with this kind of stuff I'm good with the flashy animations. It's all saved on my computer. No PhotoBucket or anything. Any tips for this?

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey you guys i'm back(yay) still no shines yet...but my friend has given me his pearl so i gotten as far as up to palkia which i'm SRing so far i have done 15 wish me luck. ANd plus once i find my other pearl with all my 100s and shinies i'll be able to battle online soon yay again (if you're asking for those who don't remember or weren't here early enough to know it stopped working so i melted it over a light bulb it worked so now i must put a piece of paper behind it for it to save properly the reason why it can go online lol) so onwards for palkia and if i get tired or bored which is probably around 900 and over i'll be hunting regigigaggas or giratina l8r peoples.

p.s. i sorry to bug him but any news on the shines card from metalmario?

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
hey you guys i'm back(yay) still no shines yet...but my friend has given me his pearl so i gotten as far as up to palkia which i'm SRing so far i have done 15 wish me luck. ANd plus once i find my other pearl with all my 100s and shinies i'll be able to battle online soon yay again (if you're asking for those who don't remember or weren't here early enough to know it stopped working so i melted it over a light bulb it worked so now i must put a piece of paper behind it for it to save properly the reason why it can go online lol) so onwards for palkia and if i get tired or bored which is probably around 900 and over i'll be hunting regigigaggas or giratina l8r peoples.

p.s. i sorry to bug him but any news on the shines card from metalmario?

nope on the shc cards we ask him a while back didnt seem like he saw the comments or he just ignor them =/.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol SRkid I haven't posted pics of my shinies in months :p Most recently posted pics were VenomX's Shiny Registeel or unless you looked at way old posts from last Oct./Nov since I think those were the last pics I posted here of my shinies (Heatran/Unown/Skarmory). Anyways you have to upload your pics from your computer onto a web server like photobucket to get a URL for your pics. Then to post them just click the Yellow icon with a mountain on top of the post reply box and then put the url in the pop up. You could also click the Globe icon with a chain and also paste the url in the pop up then you can have the image linked to whatever words are between the square quotes.

Anyways here's pics of my shinies this year so far :/
Jan 13th, Uxie appears!!
Uncatchable Nighmare, bad luck
26 days Later, shiny treecko appeared! Feb. 25th
April Fool's day shiny, Torchic shined on April 1st
May 22, Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls is released, The skulls brought forth shiny Palkia!

Lol yeah I haven't chained any shinies this year yet xD I just haven't felt like it especially since the couple times I tried I got bored fast after breaking the chains early meh. Anyways still Sring for Combee mostly, also doing some Kyogre and Darkrai SRs. Most people are not Sring for darkrai because of the stigma that people say its set to be non-shiny, so because no one is trying it can't be proven or disproven :/ My darkrai is from ranger 2 so even if TRU darkrais were somehow set to be non shiny (doubt it), I'm hoping mine still can shine (it comes in regular ball and does not have the nat ribbon):p Anyways good luck to everyone who is hunting, especially SRing :p!!

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
WOOT IM GOING FOR SHINIES! well im having a race at serebii with some people of who can hatch a shiny poliwag egg the fastest. i feel like a trader talking about serebii lol

Yeah, and i'm one of them ;)

Although i've been slaking (lolpun) lately with my hatches, i'm gonna pick it up over the weekend and hopefully (time permitting) hatch many more.

Back