• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The trainer card is nice and simple. The middle banner looks poorly made, and that abrupt ending on the right side is unappealing. The bottom banner also seems needlessly large.

5/10.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I love it! It's just like a picture frame! Only thing that I don't like is the orange color, but that's nothing! Looks amazing!

: D

10/10

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's a good banner, and the text is decent, but it does make the overall signature pretty large. You don't have to get rid of it, but if you could reduce the words, it would improve. But it's still pretty good. : D

8/10

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
8/10 Conan likes your signature :D

-Finally got the 'X' in my signature thanks to Ru~~

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
The banner is a bit odd.. I don't like how Scizor and Tylphosion have that blurring motion affect. And the eggs.. I just eggs?

5/10

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
i giv it a 1 out of 20 methinxx dun look like its original or nothin what about mien u liek it

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
7/10.
To be honest, I don't like the font and the fonts opacity. It's annoying me.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I'm going to be a horrible person and say yes, it is a little mermaid :D
I should be put down for that xD

Anyways, it's cool 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back