• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I made a club here once but I'm terrible at clubs. The worst. :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've been meaning to start a club in this section for a while, but then I got far too busy when the club I was eyeing finally came available.

I managed to start a club in the other section, but I don't think any of my clubs would be decent enough here! :(​

I made a club here once but I'm terrible at clubs. The worst. :(

You guys should all try! There's nothing to lose from making a club if it doesn't work out and it's the best way I've found to find other people that share your interests without needing any kind of bravery to approach them and talk to them. This personally is the reason why I adore the section :3 But we'd love to see you guys making some clubs; what would you base them on? ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^y'all listen to this guy right there. You should all try making a club. There's even ideas posted in the Grand Master Thread, which is where I got the Water-Type club idea from. ;3

Years
I was planning on stealing the Psychic club but that got taken again a couple months ago. It became available when I got busy in life again, coincidentally.

Which is just as well since I don't have the time to be running one anyway.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I was planning on stealing the Psychic club but that got taken again a couple months ago. It became available when I got busy in life again, coincidentally.

Which is just as well since I don't have the time to be running one anyway.

There seems to be to many people who creates a club but never shows up or start to slowly become inactive on the forum. I've seen one guy who posted in every club he's in, except his own for like over a month! Just saying what I've noticed :X

I would seriously like to see a Forest and a rebirth of a Generation IV(Sinnoh) Club get rolling

Also there should be more people dropping in and giving out their opinion/ideas...you all should start participating :D

Years
There seems to be to many people who creates a club but never shows up or start to slowly become inactive on the forum. I've seen one guy who posted in every club he's in, except his own for like over a month! Just saying what I've noticed :X

I would seriously like to see a Forest and a rebirth of a Generation IV(Sinnoh) Club get rolling

Also there should be more people dropping in and giving out their opinion/ideas...you all should start participating :D

Well, I was referring to it becoming available sometime in January or February, then being snatched up at the end of February.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Well, I was referring to it becoming available sometime in January or February, then being snatched up at the end of February.

You're talking about this club. February 22nd must had other plans :X I've asked Sayan on different occasions to fix my Lati@s, I said Latias and not Latios -_-

A lot of these clubs are going downhill a bit into inactivity, and you may get your chance sooner rather than later ;) I know you'd make one heck of a club when you get your chance!

Years
Maybe they have just gotten bored with the club for a little bit. Happens to me with games, don't pay attention to them for a while, then go back to them.​

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
A... Forest club? How would that work out?

Didn't realize you asked :X

Forest Pokemon Club if you're trying to play mind games with me -_-

Forest would be a mixture of Grass and Bug type Pokemon with a few others included with some Water, Ground, Water, etc, Pokemon who could be Forest material. I don't know, that's why I won't found this club :X Better off if someone else did it.

It's on the list in the Grand Master Thread haha

Maybe they have just gotten bored with the club for a little bit. Happens to me with games, don't pay attention to them for a while, then go back to them.​

True, or they could be studying and getting ready for exams for school and stuff. XD "The Busy Life"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was considered making a Forest Club, but Meganium's a Grassland-type Pokemon so I wouldn't go make it. THOUGH IT'D BE QUITE INTERESTING.

It's understandable that the final weeks of April through mid-june is the period of final exams. yuck.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I was considered making a Forest Club, but Meganium's a Grassland-type Pokemon so I wouldn't go make it. THOUGH IT'D BE QUITE INTERESTING.

It's understandable that the final weeks of April through mid-june is the period of final exams. yuck.

Why not make a Farm Pokemon club? Wouldn't Meganium fit in there? xD

And what does Water has to do with Meganium anyway? :P haha

I remember those exams..man am I glad to be out of high school. Though College is in the future, I'm not entirely finished with those for life :X

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Why not make a Farm Pokemon club? Wouldn't Meganium fit in there? xD

And what does Water has to do with Meganium anyway? :P haha

I remember those exams..man am I glad to be out of high school. Though College is in the future, I'm not entirely finished with those for life :X

Well, Meganiums are plant Pokemon soooo it makes sense that I like water-types, yes? :P

Once I have time, I'll probably make another club. Right now I want to focus on the Water Park.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Well, Meganiums are plant Pokemon soooo it makes sense that I like water-types, yes? :P

Once I have time, I'll probably make another club. Right now I want to focus on the Water Park.
So you like plants, where's the love for Sunflora?

Back